Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

If everything is so great with the estate why tell me pls Katherine Jackson is not the one who is supporting this album?

You are saying this as if it's a fact, but you have never heard it from Katherine's own mouth. I do find it unfortunete that nobody from the Jacksons decided to make this whole thing clear, some clarity, squash all the rumors, but it is what it is.

But that Katherine apparently said this is NOT a fact, far from it. :). Also....violins? Those are violins in the beginning , it sure sounds like something else to me...more like something made in a computer program to be honest. Not like a true violin, if you know what i mean.

I loved the Teaser! I think it was smart! I like the song from the little I can hear! It sounded like MJ laughed a little and then he went Aaow! Awesome!

I know, I have listened to it several times now and I don't hear anything off from the little bit we got.
Not only that but people like Teddy Riley have been working on these tracks.
Do we really think they wold have been working on tracks that aren't Michael's vocals?
These guys wouldn't risk their careers on something dumb like that. They know his voice.

QUOTE]

I agree. The producers who put this together have been helping people make albums for years. and they're at the top of their game with reputations to uphold. I seriously doubt that they would want to to be a party to such a thing as using impersonated vocals on an album. Because not only would they be ruined, but people they worked with would be accused of not singing their songs. It could end up being like the scandal that took out Milli Vanilli from the music scene. And I'm sure that Sony wasn't happy about being on the hot seat over the "Invincible" promo. And I never agreed with them coming out the repackaged old material over the years. But nevertheless, I don't think that they would allow something as underhanded as fake vocals on an album either. It seems to me that media didn't count on and still can't stand the fact that there was an avalanche of tributes and love that came out for Michael after he died. But in the process of trying to hurt him, (as much as they can with him being gone), they're also hurting other people too.

Also, The "Breaking news" song was just recently completed. They could have "burrowed" and then isolated the "Aoww" from another song of his and stuck it on this one and it got a little off the beat. That's just what I think.

When the violins start playing, there is a great similarity with this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dtSZASNn4

Almost feels like they sampled it. Can't wait to hear the whole song.

I have to admit I've been thinking about the same song, even though I didn't know whose song it was.

When the violins start playing, there is a great similarity with this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5dtSZASNn4

Almost feels like they sampled it. Can't wait to hear the whole song.

isnt that violin from a famous piece of clasical music?? just faster. its not hear like the teaser one

"There will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson"

No, that's at the very end..I'm talking round the second 5 or 6...when the anchor turns to look at the camera.

You are saying this as if it's a fact, but you have never heard it from Katherine's own mouth. I do find it unfortunete that nobody from the Jacksons decided to make this whole thing clear, some clarity, squash all the rumors, but it is what it is.

But that Katherine apparently said this is NOT a fact, far from it. :). Also....violins? Those are violins in the beginning , it sure sounds like something else to me...more like something made in a computer program to be honest. Not like a true violin, if you know what i mean.

I know what you mean about computer generated sounds. It does not matter really. It does sound like a computer violin. Try to imagine that this sound is not there and you will see how great bits are without this added violin. I really hate this idea putting this folklore sound into such great bits.
It is not going to be my favorite song for sure.

now this is going to be one hell of an album!

two days ago I mentioned a wierd vibe that I got when thinking about the album...and that the vibe felt sort of positive. i kind of felt that something was coming soon. well, this was it.

Michael, you are amazing......if this isn't even your single, then you're going to kill me when that comes out

I'm @ work so I cant really hear it! NO Earphones. I heard some on my laptop…LOVED the beats… I've gotta listen to it soon or I'm gonna quit my job… :lol:! The more I see all y'alls comments the more I Wanna listen to it… lol this is CRAZYYYY!!!!! :wild:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

i think they only sound familiar cause the violin has an unique sound... dont know if im saying it right :D

i hate too see how some people around here especulate about little stupid sounds or aowww`s and stuff like that... just wait for the release of the album and then you can talk... i know thats part of the exitement and that you want to talk, but dont write things saying that its un-Michael and stuff like that... wait to hear and then talk...

Well said!:clapping:

I absolutly love the violins, the beat is amazing, everything is amazing! I wish to God Michael was here to see how much a little snippet can make the world explode though.

two days ago I mentioned a wierd vibe that I got when thinking about the album...and that the vibe felt sort of positive. i kind of felt that something was coming soon. well, this was it.

Michael, you are amazing......if this isn't even your single, then you're going to kill me when that comes out

I love your siggy but I do not think anybody will pay attention.

I absolutly love the violins, the beat is amazing, everything is amazing! I wish to God Michael was here to see how much a little snippet can make the world explode though.

Yeah me too, if Michael was still here, it would have been much better, it's still awesome to finally hear new music by the king though, holy crap. And to be perfectly honest...not to take anything away from Michael, cause he was a perfectionist to the bone, but there's a good chance we wouldn't have had an album now. Although i highly doubt that at the same time...cause ending a big tour(TII) and then finishing it off with a brand new album...i could have seen that happening.

^ Maybe they are working.. :)

I just have to give my two cents.. I LOVE the beat, It sounds Michaelish to me.. I can't wait to hear the whole thing....

And ofc all TVs are .... Sony :p

I'm loving it.

earthlyme;3049069 said:
I'm @ work so I cant really hear it! NO Earphones. I heard some on my laptop…LOVED the beats… I've gotta listen to it soon or I'm gonna quit my job… :lol:! The more I see all y'alls comments the more I Wanna listen to it… lol this is CRAZYYYY!!!!! :wild:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I know I've had the same problem!! Been watching it at work but thta made me wanna hear it even more, finally just got in and played it over and over!! Love the beat so catchy and Michaely!!!! Feels like he's coming back though somehow...:( anyone else feel this?

I wish monday is now i can't wait

Back