Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

OMG I think I'm gonna have a heart attack again!
Michael + new pictures= :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

I'm not good at uploading video's, I always mess it up somehow but I will try to upload it on media fire or Z-Share for u.[/b]

TY SO MUCH!! :flowers:

Wow so exciting, I love how they didn't say it was Michael, the ending said it all. So exciting.[/b]

I hope you're right! :wild: and we're not just wishful thinking here.
The video showed a close up of a golden guitar. Hope it aint Prince. Lol!

OMG ALL THESE PHOTOSHOOTS, RE RELEASE OF THRILLER INTERVIEW I'M NOW MUCH CLOSER TO GETTING THE NEW ALBUM THEN I EVER WAS BEFORE :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I want this comeback to be one BIG MONSTER!!! I WANT HIM TO THROW EGGS ON THE FACES OF AL THE HATERS AGAIN :D

if MJ cant come back from all he has been through NO ONE CAN!!!

Yeah, the guitar kinda threw me off, but when they mentioned the word "thriller" at the end, I said ok, it's Michael.

Now, do yall see what Michael is doing? People don't usually start making these kinds of photoshoots and appearances unless they are about to release something. And the timing.....right before 2007 ends....tells me that he is preparing to take 2008 straight out the gate!

Yeah, the guitar kinda threw me off, but when they mentioned the word "thriller" at the end, I said ok, it's Michael.

Now, do yall see what Michael is doing? People don't usually start making these kinds of photoshoots and appearances unless they are about to release something. And the timing.....right before 2007 ends....tells me that he is preparing to take 2008 straight out the gate![/b]

yuppers

omg, i can't wait!!!!!!!!

They just showed a clip of this on Access Hollywood. They say he did an indepth interview too, the show for a moment MJ pausing for the pics too, he still has long hair.... :)
For north american fans who get AH at 7.30pm (eastern time) should look out of it if they want to see it.

@MJ'sPanda-Sorry I don't know why the video wont upload for me. It says it's been uploading for a while now and yet I don't see anything :-(. I wonder if anyone has put it on youtube yet? 'cause if not i'm sure it will be up soon and hopefully you can watch it there.

They just showed a clip of this on Access Hollywood. They say he did an indepth interview too, the show for a moment MJ pausing for the pics too, he still has long hair.... :)
For north american fans who get AH at 7.30pm (eastern time) should look out of it if they want to see it.[/b]

Thx for the heads up!!! I will be watching for sure.

I hope you're right! :wild: and we're not just wishful thinking here.
The video showed a close up of a golden guitar. Hope it aint Prince. Lol![/b]
I wondered what that was. So it might not be MJ. The reference to Thriller could be just because........

I wondered what that was. So it might not be MJ. The reference to Thriller could be just because........[/b]

If they showed a glove though then that would make it much too obvious. But besides the "Thriller" bit they also played "The Way You Make Me Feel" in the background on that video and Accesshollywood just made mention of Michael and this photoshoot, so it definitely aint Prince! It's Michael for sure.

For north american fans who get AH at 7.30pm (eastern time) should look out of it if they want to see it.[/b]
OMG plz upload it plzzzzzzzzz :praying

No, its on today.[/b]
Oh please somebody record it for us. I can't make it home in time. How did we miss this. Fans usually know this kind of thing before Michael himself does. :cry:

Oh please somebody record it for us. I can't make it home in time. How did we miss this. Fans usually know this kind of thing before Michael himself does. :cry:[/b]
I agree you lot disapoint me :angry:

:p

I just saw it! OMG! He looks great in his white suit and he was dancing a little to "Man In The Mirror" and some of his other songs!!!!!

:wild: :wild: :wild:

They said this is going to be his most revealing interview in years! WOW!

This is so exciting!

It looks like AH isn't on until 10:30 by me. I won't be able to record it but will be home in time to watch it, :yes:

he was dancing a little to "Man In The Mirror" and some of his other songs!!!!![/b]
dancing dancing or bopping his head dancing?????

If they showed a glove though then that would make it much too obvious. But besides the "Thriller" bit they also played "The Way You Make Me Feel" in the background on that video and Accesshollywood just made mention of Michael and this photoshoot, so it definitely aint Prince! It's Michael for sure.[/b]
:wild:

I just saw it! OMG! He looks great in his white suit and he was dancing a little to "Man In The Mirror" and some of his other songs!!!!!

:wild: :wild: :wild:

They said this is going to be his most revealing interview in years! WOW!

This is so exciting![/b]
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back