Michael wearing the same clothes

Man now I'm on the look out for re-used outfits when I look at photos of Michael, haha! Such a great idea!

My favourite is that black cropped jacket he wore in the BAD era and then re-used for the Barry White funeral in the 2000's. I NEVER noticed that before, what a great find!!

:clapping:Yes, great thred but very challenging and you have already posted a lot of pictures.

I've managed to find this.Same jeans?:unsure:anyway almost same design :giggle:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
97jne0.jpg

:clapping:Yes, great thred but very challenging and you have already posted a lot of pictures.

I've managed to find this.Same jeans?:unsure:anyway almost same design :giggle:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
97jne0.jpg

AFRO MIKE, WOOOOOO!!! For a moment there I was beginning to think this site (and the fans) forgot about or didn't want to rep his earlier era, his earlier look. Don't get it twisted; Chocolate Mike is beautiful, too.

AFRO MIKE, WOOOOOO!!! For a moment there I was beginning to think this site (and the fans) forgot about or didn't want to rep his earlier era, his earlier look. Don't get it twisted; Chocolate Mike is beautiful, too.

Hey, there's "afro" fans here, believe me haha! We just hide in the dark a bit. ;)

This is such an awesome idea for a thread! I loved looking through all the pics, great finds! :)

This is officially my new favourite thread EVER! Correct me if I'm wrong, but that white sparkly one he wore during the Invincible era, is it either the same one he wore on the Victory tour or is it closely modelled after it?

Also there are way more instances of him wearing this shirt - and even a photo of Janet wearing it! - but I can't find them right now -

med_gallery_85_955_467395.jpg

med_gallery_39_27295.jpg

This is officially my new favourite thread EVER! Correct me if I'm wrong, but that white sparkly one he wore during the Invincible era, is it either the same one he wore on the Victory tour or is it closely modelled after it?

Also there are way more instances of him wearing this shirt - and even a photo of Janet wearing it! - but I can't find them right now -

med_gallery_85_955_467395.jpg

med_gallery_39_27295.jpg

motown-25-anniversary-special-show-michael-jackson-dvd-4614d.jpg

This is something that I've Always noticed. :yes: I'm sure certain shirts he had many of ..like the plain red button downs but the jackets etc. I doubt. Anyway Glad to see more people taking note of this.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Back