Michael's Buble new record "I am channeling my favourite artist in the world, Michael Jackson"

claudiadoina

Proud Member
Michael Bublé will take on the 'challenge' of being soulful like Michael Jackson on his upcoming record.

The Canadian crooner is currently preparing for the release of his upcoming album To Be Loved.

Michael took a different musical direction with his new tunes and is happy that he finally sang songs in the way he has always dreamed of.

'[I am channeling my] favourite artist in the world, Michael Jackson.this record I felt like I finally didn't care,' he explained to ET Canada.

'I would allow myself to challenge myself to go to a place that was probably too scary for me to go before because I was afraid of what people would think about a white boy singing this stuff.'

Michael believes listeners will realise that he put his heart and soul into To Be Loved.

He is extremely proud of his work.

'I love this record. I think it's a very special record, it's probably my best,' Michael gushed.

The 37-year-old Canadian singer and Argentine actress-and-model Luisana Lopilato have been married since 2011 and are currently expecting their first child together.

Michael revealed that he is not "freaked out", but he's "not ready" to become a father either.

"But who knows who is ready,' he mused.
http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?nItemID=63116

Re: Michael's Buble new record "I am channeling my favourite artist in the world, Michael Jackson"

I had no idea Michael Buble was a MJ fan

Re: Michael's Buble new record "I am channeling my favourite artist in the world, Michael Jackson"

I had no idea Michael Buble was a MJ fan

Me neither. But it's always nice to hear about an artist that they are a fan of MJ's.

I've seen him incorporate some Billie Jean into some of his shows as a tribute...I didn't realize how BIG of a fan he really is though....

Every artist out there is a fan of MJ at some level.

When I went to see Bublé live he did a MJ tribute singing BJ.

I like Michael Buble. For some reason I saw Justin Timberlake singing his song and I was thinking of Michael Buble recently. I saw a few things on youtube of Michael Buble doing Billie Jean. It was nice.

'[I am channeling my] favourite artist in the world, Michael Jackson.this record I felt like I finally didn't care,' he explained to ET Canada.
That's it! Keep channeling, love! :D Good luck!

Never a giant Buble fan, but now I'm a little interested to hear this album.

I like his tributes to Michael. Curious to hear in what way he would incorporate a MJ influence in his album.

More proof of how MJ has influenced everyone out there now

I came across with this video from 2010

Everyone is an MJ fan at some level. :D

I like him. He seems to be genuinely enjoying the music he's performing. And what's with the 'crooner' description media likes to throw out? He's an able singer, not a crooner.

Well alot of his songs are kinda like jazzy croonish type guys

Hes not like say bruno mars etc

By crooner they are saying he's got the older kind of singing style. I guess you can say he wouldn't have looked out of place in The Rat Pack.

Wow, amazing fact! I had no idea he's a fan so, I'm happy, because my dad likes him loads. Now I have a reason to be proud of that :lol:

Back