michael's comeback performance

What company would blacklist the great selling artist of all time? The name Michael Jackson alone is a guaranteed money maker.

none. if they aren't working with him in front, they are working with him behind the scenes. we all saw Pepsi reunite with him. we all heard what all these artists are saying. there are people who don't want to believe conspiracies against MJ, so why believe conspiracies for MJ? are all these artists working with MJ on the new cd really lying? i don't think they would conspire to do so.

it's easy, but vain to speculate on pure silence, when it is clear, we can't hear anything.

he'll be fine. it's just hard for some people to deal with the idea of waiting.

but that is what we have to do. waiting does not equal lack of confidence. you can't lose talent like that. nobody ever says other artists lose confidence or talent, just because we haven't heard from them in a long time. nobody accused Steve Perry of losing confidence, or talent, just because he hasn't been heard of for a long time, and split from his band. why should we do it with Michael?

it's just that, what Michael said, is true, for the naysayers. the bigger the star, the bigger the target. so..no need to believe any hype against MJ :)

Last edited:
Ya'll don't know anything about whether Michael is signed or not, but just because you don't see or hear about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. We've heard about offers made to Michael, etc... What he decides on is what you're going to hear about most likely. Michael equals money and ratings, that's a fact. Any record label would be willing to sign him if they were interested in making some cash.

So is he with a record company or not? And if not, then why didn't you hear about a bidding war from record companies trying to get him to sign with their label?

I think he will finish the album, and when he is satisfied with it, he will start talking to record companys - that way he has 110 % control over the content! So when the album is absolutely finished, we will hear more about deal contracts etc.

That's only what I think!!

Why would he be scared for something .. this man is performing for like 40 years.. :agree:
40 years isn't 40 concerts .. you know.
This has nothing to do with the media .. Michael doesn't give a sh't about them :dont_mention_it:

No, the man has been performing for like 30 years and then taken almost 10 years off.
Yes Mike does give a sh't. He's bound to be worried/nervous/afraid of performing again. This is the biggest thing he's ever had to do because of what happened a few years ago. To attempt a comeback and make a success of it is mammoth. Don't underestimate the dire situation his career is in and has been for many years. At the slow rate that Mike releases albums, if the next one doesn't succeed it is over for him.

I think he will finish the album, and when he is satisfied with it, he will start talking to record companys - that way he has 110 % control over the content! So when the album is absolutely finished, we will hear more about deal contracts etc.

He won't have 110% control, or even 100% of control because if the record companies don't like the content that he has chosen they won't sign him. simple as that. they don't have to sign an act when they don't even like the content. They will tell him to go back, make a few changes and then come back to them when it is done. Therefore, the record company will always have some control over the content.

He won't have 110% control, or even 100% of control because if the record companies don't like the content that he has chosen they won't sign him. simple as that. they don't have to sign an act when they don't even like the content. They will tell him to go back, make a few changes and then come back to them when it is done. Therefore, the record company will always have some control over the content.

If the company won't accept the content, then MIKE will not want to be signed with them!

He is in a good position to negotiate! MJ sells many millions of CD, even these days.

So I think he will be in control this time. He will not want it to be like it was with Invincible.

I don't think he's scared of anything, the guy is just doing what he wants to do.

Meanwhile you're a pain in the ass with all these negative doom and gloom posts, get a hobby perhaps?

exactly.. tha only thing michael is not afraid is to perform..

He has said the only place he really feels at home is on stage!

I don't think that has changed!

I hope that's true. I know you are right about Michael wanting total control.

No, the man has been performing for like 30 years and then taken almost 10 years off.
Yes Mike does give a sh't. He's bound to be worried/nervous/afraid of performing again. This is the biggest thing he's ever had to do because of what happened a few years ago. To attempt a comeback and make a success of it is mammoth. Don't underestimate the dire situation his career is in and has been for many years. At the slow rate that Mike releases albums, if the next one doesn't succeed it is over for him.

we don't know what MJ is thinking. we shouldn't try to interpret secrecy. we can't go inside his head and determine his confidence level.

people have been determing MJ to be finished for years. so, this determination has no more effect than the others. we cannot determine the future.

we don't know what MJ is thinking. we shouldn't try to interpret secrecy. we can't go inside his head and determine his confidence level.

people have been determing MJ to be finished for years. so, this determination has no more effect than the others. we cannot determine the future.

Sooo very true indeed.

I think MJ has a huge selfconfidence.

I believe that Mj is nervous to perform. Beyonce confirmed at some event that he was going in stage for, he told her he was very nervous.
Mj is a perfectionist, and I think he may be afraid he wouldn't live up to his own standards, and people would discredit him.
Although, that shouldn't matter.

I believe that Mj is nervous to perform. Beyonce confirmed at some event that he was going in stage for, he told her he was very nervous.
Mj is a perfectionist, and I think he may be afraid he wouldn't live up to his own standards, and people would discredit him.
Although, that shouldn't matter.

If he is afraid then it's because he is afraid he wont live up to his own standards and expectations!

If he is afraid then it's because he is afraid he wont live up to his own standards and expectations!

i think that WMA thing was not something MJ said he would do. it was something somebody surprised him and asked him to do. He doesn't perform until he plans on it. not someone else plan on it. that's prob why he said that to beyonce. once, people ask him to perform when he didn't plan it, he has been gracious, or downright straightforward in saying no. that doesn't mean he doesn't have confidence.

Michael still has the voice. We all know thats a fact and nobody can deny he can still sing. Hes 50. He isnt going to be doing all the moves he used to if he was going to perform again.
Nows the time to be mezmerized(sp?) by the voice. He should showing off them vocals to his maximum ability if he wants to re-launch his career in the right way. Thats just my opinion anyways.
Whatever he does, is the right choice. Hes Michael Jackson, and been performin for over double my lifetime.

Mike sure still has the voice. He is a born singer. His voice will forever be fantastic.

If he can still dance?? - yes, I think so!! - If he exercise and practise, I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to dance perfect even thoug he is 50! Look at James Brown, how old was he ?? He danced with a great entusiasm and energy!

I believe MJ will be able to make a concert just like he used to do!

i dont know whether to believe this rumour or not but performances always followed an album. i am just wondering what kind of performance it can be? there were many tours but only after albums. to support albums. why would be bring the old stuff on the stage? well yeah i know he'll always be doing Billie Jean or Thriller but i cannot imagine 31 dates in one summer. it's almost like a tour but without an album??

i dont know whether to believe this rumour or not but performances always followed an album. i am just wondering what kind of performance it can be? there were many tours but only after albums. to support albums. why would be bring the old stuff on the stage? well yeah i know he'll always be doing Billie Jean or Thriller but i cannot imagine 31 dates in one summer. it's almost like a tour but without an album??

Well, if this is true and he dose go through with this, we should expect a new album by between now and July. FOr all we know, he could be done with it by now and just waiting for the right time to drop it.

Becuase if hes going to do this, it will help his album sales out A LOT, especially in the U.K.

Michael has tons of songs he hasn't performed.
Also, Invincible.

I am sad..... we will not be able to see the comeback...:(

Last edited:
Lawd, I wish this post was up-to-date. It seem so hard to believe he is gone and we were talking like this just a few months before he died.

most stupid words that Michael scared to perform... hes doing this all he's life and you will see it in TII movie

Why did you bump this OLD negative thread?? :/

I was just about to ask the same thing. I could understand you searching for it and taking a look. But why post in it and bring it back to the surface?

Back