Michael's EYES - "Mirror to his soul"? Discuss!

Here are som of my fav pictures with his beautiful eyes. I hope you like them as much as I do.

First of all my all time favorites, the 2 Man in the mirror pose ones... :wub: Isn't he beautiful?

maninthemirrorpose21ml-1.jpg

b13.jpg

and others... :wub:

buffnessagainxm9.jpg

offthewall1642rs.png

normal_american-cinema-awards-27-2.jpg

szemek.jpg

Img_009a.jpg

images2470.jpg

cuki2.jpg

beautiful3.jpg

beautiful.jpg

and I asked a fan about a year ago to make me this... so now you can see how much I love his eyes :lol:
21354_.gif

Last edited:
I have also found more adjectives that describe his eyes, such as: serious (and sometimes, even dead-serious), distracted, focused, too, pensive, highly observant and intuitive, humble, playful, sensual, excitable, surprised, quiet (synesthetically speaking), musical, romantic, conforting, homely, lonesome, sometimes sleepy, highly aware, timid (especially when looking down or in other direction), even coy, sometimes, goal-oriented and unique. Not to mention his stare is a very personable one, and when he looks at something or at someone, even at the camera, they stand out in a crowd and seem very prying, that one can't ignore them. And they are almond-shaped, but a bit slanting down, revealing his bland nature, and his beautifully arched eyelashes compliment them perfectly. And, again, because they are so large, they seem very much like the eyes of a very trusting child. They are very becoming and memorable. And, also, I have noticed that he can have a fixed and patient stare, as well as a movable, dancing or impatient one, when he is happy, like his eyes would jump up and down or frolic.

And again, very loving.

dear Alma, you are true writer!:wub:

That smile and those eyes that have such a lively sparkle just make me melt. :wub: Michael just looks so absolutely beautiful and sweet that you can't help but to love him. And I don't mean love as in "being in love" because obviously I can't say that because I haven't even met the man and don't know him. But you know he just looks so painfully cute that it just makes you wanna hug him and "protect" him. If that makes any sense..! :lol: There is this sweet, "innocent" aura ...I can't really explain it, but you know, he has this sort of a "calming glow" that makes you feel at ease right away. And his smile always makes me smile. It's kind of weird actually!! His smile is so contagious!! You can't help but to smile when you see him smile. Maybe it's because seeing him happy and smiling makes ME happy...I don't know. He's just really cute. Period! :wub:

Really beautiful pictures, Kinga. And I agree, Summer, with the smile references, as it is totally infectious. Maybe we should have a separate thread for his smile, hands, voice and other details suchlike, lol...I also love the picture you posted, as well as every time he has / keeps his head tilted, like a meek, spoiled dog or something, as though they're pleading with you about something. Coincidentally enough, he is a Dog in the Chinese zodiac.

As for the eyes, I've found a few more attributes to them: peaceful; poetic; velvety; sometimes spoiled, too, forgiving, merciful, entreating, visionary, loyal, supportive. And dark brown.

Last edited:
I have always thought that Michael has very expressive eyes and he still does today. That's why I find the Dangerous album cover so effective because his eyes instantly draw you in.

This picture is my absolute favourite of Michael :D... the eyes :wub:.

Michael's eyes are gorgeous. I love how they shine and sparkle when the light hits them in just the right spot :wub: I'm in love with his eyes! God bless Michael's beautiful eyes!

Last edited:
That smile and those eyes that have such a lively sparkle just make me melt. :wub: Michael just looks so absolutely beautiful and sweet that you can't help but to love him. And I don't mean love as in "being in love" because obviously I can't say that because I haven't even met the man and don't know him. But you know he just looks so painfully cute that it just makes you wanna hug him and "protect" him. If that makes any sense..! :lol: There is this sweet, "innocent" aura ...I can't really explain it, but you know, he has this sort of a "calming glow" that makes you feel at ease right away. And his smile always makes me smile. It's kind of weird actually!! His smile is so contagious!! You can't help but to smile when you see him smile. Maybe it's because seeing him happy and smiling makes ME happy...I don't know. He's just really cute. Period! :wub:

Agreed 1000000000%!!!!!

I'm glad you all like the pictures I posted.

Alma, you are a true writer like someone wrote. Great posts! :yes: All the words are true for Michael's eyes.

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who thinks his eyes are amazing!!!!!!!!!

@staywild23 @MacMandy90 @Hiker

OK, so didn't bump this one before since, although there are some great comments on here and many are longer, I couldn't see anything that wasn't covered in our recent discussions of Michael's eyes. That said, there is some good stuff here so am bumping now. Nice photos although many spoilt by photobucket. MITM photos are some of my faves but cannot bump/post when photobucket splattered across his beautiful face and eyes. Drives me nuts.

There is a sad eyes thread, can't remember what was on that one. I think there's a windows to the soul one as well. Think that's where I got the David Nordahl quote.

Last edited:
@staywild23 @MacMandy90 @Hiker

OK, so didn't bump this one before since, although there are some great comments on here and many are longer, I couldn't see anything that wasn't covered in our recent discussions of Michael's eyes. That said, there is some good stuff here so am bumping now. Nice photos although many spoilt by photobucket. MITM photos are some of my faves but cannot bump/post when photobucket splattered across his beautiful face and eyes. Drives me nuts.

There is a sad eyes thread, can't remember what was on that one. I think there's a windows to the soul one as well. Think that's where I got the David Nordahl quote.
I will try to post some of those on the curls thread

Back