Michael's Hands

106k668.jpg

he got long fingers,but I like male hand´s and he got male hands =)
looking strong =)

Everytime I see his hand here I think: big hands = big **** ...:saxophone:

Look at his big hand!! Look at his fingers! Look between his eyebrows!!!!!!!!! :wub:

These hands of his make me go :swoon: in a sec! Match that up with that smile, hair, neck and and....I'm knock out! :lol:

18648_1225733560760_1151640417_30559498_6286931_n.jpg

His hands are so big!
I saw them at the exhibition.. and I was studying my hand and then his..and then mine again! :lol:

So big! :dropdead:

Last edited:
Wow!!! That must have been such an experience!!!!! Now I m jealous!!!! :)

Oh Sils that would so wonderful!!! Can you imagine all of us to be there in front of his Manhood clothes? lol And besides that it would be so emotional there.. I wish I could go too.. :(

I didn't have the time + money. But maybe I ll manage to go til mid February. We ll see... :pray:

I know... Sils, is the O2 near to the airport or not? Before 2 years I was in London and I remember the distances were too long!!!!!

Err depends on which airport you arrive..
We landed @ City Airport.. And our Hotel was @ Prince Regent..So we could actually walk to the hotel! LOL
And we took the train to Canning Town and had to change to the Jubilee line. We had to get out the next stop..
So I think it was like 10/15 minutes from our hotel..?

Wow!!! Really near to Michael!!! If I ll go can I pm you so you can give me more info for the hotel??

Back