Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Re: Michael's Manhood - Explicit pictures are NOT allowed

^^ I always thought it was his 'joystick'....You can't see his scrotum because his :censored: clearly extends beyond it.....:ninja:

There's that in-depth medical analysis we've been waiting for :lmao::ninja:

Michael just brings out every woman's inner naughtiness...You just need to embrace it...:cheeky:

^ soooo true!!! :punk:
he's so kinky!! :naughty:

lol michael's the one and only man who i would give a
censored.gif
to and thats saying something. because all the men around here where i live are NASTY as hell!

Michael just brings out every woman's inner naughtiness...You just need to embrace it...:cheeky:

Are you trying to brainwash me? :rofl:

lol michael's the one and only man who i would give a piece of cake to and thats saying something. because all the men around here where i live are NASTY as hell!

Fixed that for you. Why did you censor that in the first place?

;)

Are you trying to brainwash me? :rofl:

Fixed that for you. Why did you censor that in the first place?

;)

lol ah now cum on now you know why ;)

i just hope he ate a lot of pineapples

2s7f0yb.jpg

Hello there :naughty:

is that a flash light in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

omg what?! we a re all adults here and if not then this is a lesson in sex ed.

lol ................................................

omg what?! we a re all adults here and if not then this is a lesson in sex ed.

lol ................................................

I hope so! But I'm probably one of the oldest ones in this thread, so you see, I'm a different generation. My generation is shy and has good manners. :angel::angel::angel:

:rofl:

I hope so! But I'm probably one of the oldest ones in this thread, so you see, I'm a different generation. My generation is shy and has good manners. :angel::angel::angel:

:rofl:

yea your era was what the season of free love? lol please dont play all innocent you are in the WRONG thread for that lol. Michael brings out the worst in females. When it cums to the magic stick we all are instantly enchanted. Manners fly out the window.

yea your era was what the season of free love? lol

LOL, dammit, I'm not THAT old. My generation during the 80's, I don't know, we were pretty uptight ... or maybe that was just me. Well, I guess it was just me. And I also never changed. Sorry. Well, never until a few weeks ago. ;)

please dont play all innocent you are in the WRONG thread for that lol.

I don't play, but I love this thread, you people are hilarious. And I don't mean that in a bad way, not laughing at you, laughing with you.

Michael brings out the worst in females. When it cums to the magic stick we all are instantly enchanted. Manners fly out the window.

There is no spell check on this board? :rofl:

^^ My God... :naughty: :dropdead:

moist is an understatement

and no milka there is no spell check for that word bc i spelled it right i did lol.....

Ok, that's too many details, too much information for me. Thanks for that! :rofl:

Theres no such thing as 'too much details AKA TMI' here in the sexy mj thread. My pants are stained already just looking at these pictures. I can't go out of my house...

Theres no such thing as 'too much details AKA TMI' here in the sexy mj thread. My pants are stained already just looking at these pictures. I can't go out of my house...

Again ... too much information ... who cares if you live in a house or an apartment? :rofl::tease:

milka if its tmi why do you come in here? this is a safe way for us to be all naughty about him and btw the 80's is an era i was born in and Michael and that era was nothing short of raunchy!

I give up … I guess my sense of humor is still a problem, so I'll just stay away from this thread. Getting a bit tired of having to explain myself again and again … My above post was a joke as well, see what part of the post I replied to and what part I deliberately ignored. I also have a more subtle way at this kind of humor than most people that post in here. I'm more of an innuendo person instead of being straight into people's face. I don't have a problem with their sense of humor, or I would have never even looked at this thread in the first place, but that seems to be one sided. I just like to be me, which I obviously can't in here, and I don't want people to get upset over nothing.

^^ I always thought it was his 'joystick'....You can't see his scrotum because his :censored: clearly extends beyond it.....:ninja:

oh god!! LOOL!! lmao!! sweetyyy!! :clapping: :hysterical::hysterical::rofl:
u rock!!! :punk: :huggy:

I can always count on this thread to cheer me up. :lol:

Same here. Been working very hard this week and missed all the fun. Thank God for the laughter. Soooo needed that.:cheers:

I wonder if Jr left an imprint?

NaughtyMJ-1.jpg

Last edited:

If you can't take the heat, get outta the bedroom....

Back