Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

respect77;3817814 said:
This thread promises to be fun. I agree with you, Wendy Williams must be blind. People think of Michael as someone who can't possibly know what to do with a woman in the bedroom. Really? I bet Wendy never had a man with hips like these! LOL.

tumblr_me5144KVem1qcvaxho6_250.gif

tumblr_mfybs6a1Wp1qcqc9mo4_250.gif

rebolando.png

280od50.gif

tumblr_miyfruZuWI1qb07v0o1_400.gif

tumblr_lpmom1ys3W1qawq94o1_250_zps3e54225d.gif

Plus I never understood why the media ignored Michael's sexual appeal when all over the world millions of women went crazy for him. Whether they like it or not, whether he fits into the media's clichéd ideas of sexiness or not, Michael was sexually attractive for millions of women all around the world! And that's a fact.

oh i'm sure no woman has ever had a man with hips like Michael. our Michael was one of a kind. milions and milions of woman all over the world wanted Michael. hell I still want him.lol. michael knew what to do with a woman and he did it damn well. he was a perfectionist afterall.lol.

respect77;3817814 said:
This thread promises to be fun. I agree with you, Wendy Williams must be blind. People think of Michael as someone who can't possibly know what to do with a woman in the bedroom. Really? I bet Wendy never had a man with hips like these! LOL.

rebolando.png

280od50.gif

Plus I never understood why the media ignored Michael's sexual appeal when all over the world millions of women went crazy for him. Whether they like it or not, whether he fits into the media's clichéd ideas of sexiness or not, Michael was sexually attractive for millions of women all around the world! And that's a fact.

It's cuz he was quiet and kept those things private...But it's always the shy ones you have to watch out for :naughty:

Re: am I the only one who thinks michael killed it in the bedroom?

Debbie agrees:

Debbie Rowe has spoken out for the first time about her bizarre marriage to superstar Michael Jackson--and she says the oddball entertainer is a hunk in the bunk!

She also doesn't give a hoot that her hubby and his first wife Lisa Marie Presley spent more time together in London recently. Debbie shared her innermost secrets with a STAR reporter as she flew first class to Paris for a reunion with her lovesick hubby. "Michael and I do have sex," gushed Debbie. "We get it on."

Amazingly, Debbie also revealed how Jackson

-Just lives to make love around the clock
-Wants a bunch of kids and plans to name them all Prince.
-Begs her to quit her job so she can be with him all the time.
-Makes the perfect dad.

The fun-loving nurse insists that she and her eccentric hubby can hardly keep their hands off each other and make whoopee whenever and wherever they can.

"I can't wait to see him again," she purrs. "We're going to stay all day and night in bed--I can't wait."

debbierowe3.jpg

debbierowe4o.jpg

I am positive that Wendy Williams has never watched Michael's Dirty Diana or Come Together videos. If she had, she would not have made that statement!!

Oh my lord. What a thread. They always say it's those quiet, shy ones who are the best lovers.No doubt in my mind with Michael. He was a sexy man. He seemed very passionate about women too, with wanting to "treat them right." I can definitely see that. :yes: ;D

Oh, man, what a thread. I bet Michael was a great lover! I mean, seriously, look at him closely and then you'll see. That man was drop dead sexy, for Pete's sake!!

of course you arent the only one who think that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I think Wendy Williams "knows" just the "Tabloid-Michael". She had never seen the sexy side of him. If every man have hips like Michael and could move like Michael and would have the passionate like Michael - every woman in the world would be satisfied! Imagin' Michael having sex with a woman... OMG!!!! Phantasies not allowed for people aged under 18 of years!!!!!

:bow:

Last edited:
respect77;3817814 said:

rebolando.png

280od50.gif

kermit.gif
tumblr_m8pgrqJ7QC1r6kpk7.gif
:in_love:
247.gif

Aah lawd I've been trying so hard not to think llike this but you dun blew it......*hids in corner while brain explodes*

Send this to Wendy and tell her to imagine herself under this :lol:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/30sd4pl.jpg

^^HEEEEEEEEEEEEEP That is me screaming after imagine myself under that. What power!!! How could any woman walk after that!!!

Seriously, I only see Wendy when I am in someone's home and their tv is on, but I never thought she would be so swayed by a media idea of Michael. Any of his performances would show he has great control of his body and is able to use it in very artistic ways, which is what is needed for a good "you know what!"

^^ Giving Pentum reps for subjecting him to this :better: :hysterical:

*Raises hands* Let me just thank The Lord for Michael's body, those lips he licks constantly.... God I'm such an MJ perv! Lol but that's okay ^___^ And oh Wendy, Michael Jackson+the bedroom= LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!

I'm liking this thread :shifty: Any girl that doesn't know Michael's got the "moves" just hasn't been seduced by him yet, but there's still time for them :shifty: Even my mom admitted to his sexiness once I showed her Bucharest :shifty:

I want to know what Wendy said after looking at the gift sent to her. I hope someone really tweeted it to her.

I'm not sure if this is 100% true or not but I read somewhere that according to Lisa Marie Presley he was just as good in bed as he was on the stage. That he was a perfectionist and tried to experiment different things each time. Like I said, I have no clue if this is true but by the sounds of it, I'm sure it is! XD

^^yeah I heard that too. Further he had some good books about love making and the "G spot," so you know he wanted to know how the modern woman wanted to be pleased in bed. I guess Wendy does not know about that either.

I'm not sure if this is 100% true or not but I read somewhere that according to Lisa Marie Presley he was just as good in bed as he was on the stage. That he was a perfectionist and tried to experiment different things each time. Like I said, I have no clue if this is true but by the sounds of it, I'm sure it is! XD

And Lisa should have kept mouth shut and have just kept with her the intimacies with Michael. She knew how Michael was reserved when it came to his private life. -_-

Re: Michael's Manhood - NO Explicit / pictures or discussion allowed

Sorry ladies but exploding ovaries, ej and G-spots is just to explicit for the Michaelmania forum .. We need to tone it down a bit. PG 13 level .. as much as possible and respectful to MJ. I thinks it's time to merge am I the only one who thinks michael killed it in the bedroom? with the manhood thread anyway.. Somehow I knew it would end up here . Michael sexuality makes it near impossible to contain ourselves...

don't feel punished :)

5z02lc.jpg

Send this to Wendy and tell her to imagine herself under this :lol:
30sd4pl.jpg

http://oi40.tinypic.com/30sd4pl.jpg

That's way too :heat: :blush: :woohoo::swoon: :dancin:

Thanks Qbee :agree: perfect wake up call :cheeky:

Indeed, quiet people have deep grounds :D

Then people 'wonder' why I'm NOT married but what guy can top Michael's 'hotness' right?

yearning.jpg

:heat: :blush: :unsure:

Back