Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Bubs;3674431 said:
Any news on CNN?

They just announced the story before going into commercial.

“This morning we are following a story on Katherine Jackson missing. Is Katherine Jackson okay?”

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Unless Katherine is literally on her death bed, she's left herself open for a whole new investigation by Children Protective Services. That she's had no contact with her grandchildren for a week is not going to be explained away with she needed rest. If she needs that kind of rest away from them, might be felt she shouldn't have them. The Jacksons have messed up big time here.
and I hope they/she gets investigated this fuckery is beyond crazy.
Those children don't deserve to go thru this mess, so much for ''they have a loving family, ya'll haters''.
I hope those children take notice and awake, and see that their so called ''loving family'' doesn't give two craps about them. in reality.

Yes it is. They should be ashamed of themselves. They don't deserve a penny from Michael's Estate. I'm so glad they've been left high and dry. These actions are not going to get them any closer to Michael's fortune.
they don't deserve anything, not a single penny, they do deserve to be the brokeass loser's they've always been ever since Michael left them 30 years ago.
They deserve to land on welfare and fend for themselves. which will eventually happen.
Big time evil loser's, karma's a bitch and it' going to hound their nasty vile asses for sure.

What a mess. When Paris denied that Katherine had a stroke she hadn't spoken to her. We now know that it's been a week since they last talked, according to Paris. This is confusing

This is the last thing Michael's children needed.

ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC
#MJFam please help me by letting paris know I sent her some tweets. She gets several tweets a second. With your help she might see them. thx

ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC
@ParisJackson Proud of you for speaking up for Katherine. Together we are the key. Hopefully the security gives you the number...
----------------------------------
What is the info that Taj Jackson doesn't have but Anthony has, or maybe Taj doesn't want to give to Paris!!!

CNN story recap and Alan Duke transcript

News anchor said we’re getting conflicting reports on Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson’s mother. The 82 year old was reported missing Saturday. They reference Jermaine’s tweet (BEFORE the missing report was file), where he said she was fine and resting in Arizona. They then mention the missing report coming just a few days after learning of a big fight going on between Mrs. Jackson’s advisers and some of her children over money, finances and legal affairs. Some developments are coming via tweeter, but Mrs. Jacksons lawyer is saying she fears for Mrs. Jackson’s safety.

Joining us on the phone is Alan Duke with the latest on this…

“Do we really know if she is okay, Alan?”

Alan Duke: Well, we don’t know if she’s okay. What we do know is a missing report was filed late Saturday night by her nephew Trent Jackson. Trent Jackson is closest to her because he’s her driver, her assistant, essentially her valet, and just handles a lot of her business. He has been concerned the past week since he hasn’t seen her since then, but what most concerns him, the lawyer, and her business manager is the fact that the three children who live with her, Michael Jackson’s three children, Prince, Blanket and Paris have not been able to speak to their grandmother. In fact early this morning, Paris took to her twitter account, and said ‘yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken to her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees grandmother, please call authorities with this number’, then she gave her security guards number. She’s very upset. I understand she even got in a shouting match of sorts on the phone with Janet Jackson, who told her she couldn’t talk to her grandmother because her grandmother was resting. Now, it sounds like if she’s resting, she is okay. But what the lawyer says, what the manager says, and what Trent says is that they’re concerned because it’s not like Katherine Jackson to not talk to them in a 24 hour period. Now it’s been a week. She left her Calabasse home a week ago with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, and was bound for a concert in Albuquerque…she didn’t show up for that. So they want to know, what’s up with that?

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department." http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing/

This entire thing is so disturbing and upsetting. I cannot imagine how scared the children must be right now :(

I've always given the family the benefit of the doubt but not anymore. This is just cruel and if Michael could see this I'm sure he would be so pissed off.
I wish he was here, the kids need him so much right now.

Hoping this is the spark that finally gets the ball rolling for credible investigative journalists to dig and report.

I hope Rebbie gets arrested for kidnapping when they are found. This should eliminate her as a potential guardian option if the need for a new guardian arrises.

No doubt CPS will get involved in this matter, whether Katherine was whisked of against her will or she willingly agreed for some R&R, the level of involvement that she has in the kids day to day lives will come under scrutiny. Her own kids seem to have set her up to either be deemed incompetent or charged with child neglect.

I can't imagine what PPB must be going through right now. I knew they would eventually see what their father had to deal with in that family, but it's still heartbreaking to see.

https://twitter.com/CEThomson charles thomson obviously attacking Paris .....

Charles Thomson ?@CEThomson Here's Paris last night, looking frightfully worried: http://instagram.com/p/NUnjfnKwlC/ http://instagram.com/p/NUoASVqwlZ/

Oh the two-faced Charles Thomson at it again... Who is praising MJ when it's cool and attacking him when that is cool.

I don't think those pics were made last night. He also retweeted this:

Damien Shields ?@damienshields @marndizz @q_gs Letter from Jacksons was (supposed to be) private. The fact that Estate wrote a PUBLIC response is ridiculous IMO.

Yeah, right, the Jackson's letter was private. Don't make me laugh! Is that your famous "objectivity", Charles? LOL.

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 20 Jul
Batman is officially the best movie it's up there with red tails Chris Nolan did it this time
https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon

Prince hasn't said anything on his twitter account concerning his Grandmother's whereabouts. Paris being concerned shows what a nurturing soul she is!

Batman is officially the best movie it's up there with red tails Chris Nolan did it this time

Prince hasn't said anything on his twitter account concerning his Grandmother's whereabouts. Paris being concerned shows what a nurturing soul she is!

Paris does seem like a very caring person.

I Prince is very upset too (like he was when MJ died) but he doesn't let it show like Paris does. He probably tries to appear strong for the sake of his siblings as he is the oldest.

Er....Prince is probably concerned in private. Come on guys, let's not turn the kids against each other at a time like this.

I also think that Prince is much more private than Paris.
He doesn`t like to share personal things with the public. Doesn`t mean he isn`t concerned.

I think Mrs Jackson know whats goning on, Mrs J. knows she will not be able to take care of the childrens much longer so she is setting the stage for one of childrens to take over.

maybe Prince just doesn't feel comfortable tweeting his Personal feelings publically. He is just a more private person than Paris. Much like his Dad .. He may very well have a nurting soul and care just as much for his grandma's well being as Paris does. but he is more reserved and just doesnt feel the need to speak to strangers on the internet about it. Paris is just more out goign and social. It doenst mean her spirit is more nurturing than Prince's. I dont think its fair to make compaarisons like that. But maybe you didnt mean it in that way.

Prince is very private and rarely writes on twitter about anything so I would read nothing into him not commenting what so ever.

I can't wait for this to be over and find out just what is going on. Out of 8 siblings, not one is commenting that she's okay to stop the speculation. This is very very suss.

I'm not sure i get this. The media is saying she's missing, and Jermaine tweeted that she's fine and under doctor's care...why are we worrying? What am i missing about this?

I'm not sure i get this. The media is saying she's missing, and Jermaine tweeted that she's fine and under doctor's care...why are we worrying? What am i missing about this?

Because Paris havnt been allowed/able to speak with her grandmother for a week now and she wants her home (read her tweets). Paris is visibly upset by all of this.

I think Mrs Jackson know whats goning on, Mrs J. knows she will not be able to take care of the childrens much longer so she is setting the stage for one of childrens to take over.

If true, she's doing a very good job of showing she should not have them. None of them should. I just don't know how any of them can live with themselves letting those kids who lost their only parent believe they were such a handful for her, that she chose to disappear on them for a week without contact. smh

Paris is not allowed to contact her for a week now. She's worried. Sorry but I'm not buying that she's so unwell that she wouldn't be able to talk to Paris on the phone for 5 minutes (esp. when some say she's been attending the Jacksons' concert). And also it's pretty convenient that she cannot be reached just when some of her kids published a letter attacking the Estate.

Ok that's definitely weird then. But what reason could her own son Jermaine have to 'abduct' his mother.

CNN story recap and Alan Duke transcript

“Do we really know if she is okay, Alan?”

Alan Duke: Well, we don’t know if she’s okay. What we do know is a missing report was filed late Saturday night by her nephew Trent Jackson. Trent Jackson is closest to her because he’s her driver, her assistant, essentially her valet, and just handles a lot of her business. He has been concerned the past week since he hasn’t seen her since then, but what most concerns him, the lawyer, and her business manager is the fact that the three children who live with her, Michael Jackson’s three children, Prince, Blanket and Paris have not been able to speak to their grandmother. In fact early this morning, Paris took to her twitter account, and said ‘yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken to her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees grandmother, please call authorities with this number’, then she gave her security guards number. She’s very upset. I understand she even got in a shouting match of sorts on the phone with Janet Jackson, who told her she couldn’t talk to her grandmother because her grandmother was resting. Now , it sounds like if she’s resting, is okay. But what the lawyer says, what the manager says, and what Trent says is that they’re concerned because it’s not like Katherine Jackson to not talk to them in a 24 hour period. Now it’s been a week. She left her Calabasse home a week ago with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, and was bound for a concert in Albuquerque…she didn’t show up for that. So they want to know, what’s up with that?

Which means the TMZ story about the siblings plotting this is right. You know they will say Mrs Jackson isnt well and will appoint themselves as conservators so they can get access to money.

I hope Rebbie gets arrested for kidnapping when they are found. This should eliminate her as a potential guardian option if the need for a new guardian arrises.

I think kids have a say who they want to be guardian if not Diana R. I don't think any of the siblings have stands for being appointed as guardian, especially after this mess they created.
I'm curious to see how they are going to put the blame all of this to estate, that seems to be their tactic, blame the estate for everything.

Last edited:
Back