Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

some quotes

A source tells E! News that Katherine Jackson had a phone call with her grandchildren around 3 a.m. on Tuesday. Paris, 14, expressed her outrage on Twitter that her grandmother—and guardian—was out of contact with her and staying with other family members in Arizona. According to the source, Katherine, 82, sounded "very sedated" (possibly because she had just woken up) and "said she wanted to come home [to L.A.] three times."
Per the judge's order, the children cannot be removed from California. T.J., their current temporary guardian, is filing a request to be named permanent guardian of the three kids.

-------------------------------

The judge suspended Katherine Jackson as guardian of Paris Michael, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II at a hearing, saying she is being prevented from acting as a guardian by acts of a third party.

"There are only three words I want to say: Always kids first!," TJ Jackson said outside the court. When asked if he wanted Katherine Jackson home, he responded, "That too!"

--------------------------------------

"Katherine really doesn’t know about all this drama ... and how this is all over the news,” said the source. “She just thinks [Michael Jackson's kids] are with her nephew Trent, and are doing fine while she is on a vacation.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ackson-returning-home-to-chaos/#ixzz21fE1dK7v

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Yes, I heard him and had to shake my head at some of the things he was saying.

He was basically "trying" to put a pretty face on a very ugly picture.

The most important thing he said was that although he flew ALL the way to Arizona, Janet and Jermaine would NOT let him see Katherine Jackson. They apparently said that it might upset her.

She's gonna find out sooner or later. As soon as she get's home and see all of those NEW guards on the property, will be her first sign. That's if the paps don't find her at the airport when she arrives and you know they will be screaming out questions to her, like they always do when they are trying to get a quick quote from somebody.

The children are going to tell their side of the story, especially Miss Paris and then Trent will tell what he knows. Once she get's home the jig is up, in my opinion.

Yes, they would let no one see or talk to Katherine at all. That's just highly suspicious. Her lawyer flew all the way out there and is still denied to see her. Something just isn't right.

If Katherine really doesn't have any idea of what has been going on while she's been away she's gonna get such a shock when she gets home. I truly hope she believes Paris, Prince and Blanket over her own rotten kids. Imagine the heartache it would be for them if Katherine chose Randy & Co over them.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

Isn't that like 6-7 hours ago that we've been told Katherine was ''on her way home''?

Isn't Arizona like 1 hour flying?

So.... WTF?

I'm Sad this is taking the Focus Away From the worlds 2nd Largest selling album... and where is Joe At? why he not by his wife side

Regarding:-

"Rivera said that following the incident, one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian."

Are we to conclude that the plan has been in place for 3 years (i.e. since MJ died) because those family members thought that, at her age, Katherine shouldn't be the guardian - it is too much for her to cope with - and this has brought about what they wanted, i.e. that she would be relieved of the guardianship?

Is it possible that it WILL be a relief to Katherine not to have to look after PPB in her old age?

Is it "mission accomplished"?

MV5BMjAwMjU1MTA4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAxNTc3NA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

:/

I'm Sad this is taking the Focus Away From the worlds 2nd Largest selling album... and where is Joe At? why he not by his wife side

BAD isn't the worlds 2nd biggest selling album....

if KJ doesn't know about this mess then she'll have a heart attack after hearing about it all!

I pray Diana Ross is granted permanent custody of Michael Jackson's beloved children:
angel3l.gif
Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
angel3r.gif
She isnt applying for custody so she can't be granted custody. Plus she is a stanger to those children. Theylove and trust T.J it would be traumatic to uproot them like that. they have been though eenough. I agree Dian would be a good guardian. but she already stated at this time in her life she couldnt take on that responsibility.

If Janet didn't believe how greedy and stupid Jermaine and Randy are then she'll get what she deserves. If she felt the children needed more guidance, then she should have sacraficed what was left of her career and man chasing to stay put and raise them. It is too late to complain now.

It takes a great deal of self-sacrifice to be a good parent. The family should have understood that that is what had to be done for Michael's children. They thought it would be easy and convenient to let Katherine take the burden--after all she did it for many of their children.

Is it possible that it WILL be a relief to Katherine not to have to look after PPB in her old age?

Is it "mission accomplished"?

The thing here is that I didnt see anybody complain when Randy and Jermaine basically dumped their kids at Hayvenhurst. If MJ never had died, Im sure those kids would still be staying there and I bet my life we would not have seen articles describing those kids as 'needing more guidance or handful/unruly/brats etc'. Those kids also have parents, while MJs kids dont and are in need for comfort and love.

If Katherine could take care of Randys/Jermaines kids (and probably more of the Jackson kids) then I dont see why it has all of a sudden become too much of a burden to take care of MJs, who many describe as well behaved and good kids. Michael gave so much to his family and the least thing they could do is to take care of his children.

''Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson's husband and the Jackson family matriarch, has been conspicuously absent throughout this confusion. He has been "unable to reach Katherine" and he "has tried to stay out of this" because "Joe doesn't tolerate this kind of thing from his kids and they know that," several sources told ABC News.

He has been telling his children to "end it now," the sources said.''

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ksons-children/story?id=16854615#.UBBJQGF8CSo

I'm assuming that since Jermaine, Randy and Janet want the executors to step down, that they have a plan to replace Branca and McClain. Have they ever indicated what is the aim beyond removing the executors?

And I have to admit that I am not impartial in this matter. Maybe I need to step away and have an objective think about what the Rogue Three want (calling them the Third Reich is inappropriate!). I guess a part of me cannot accept that Janet Jackson would not be involved in this, if she did not feel strongly about it, for the right reasons.

So I'm going to take a break and come back.

Knowing how things go with this family, I will get back to find that all hell has broken loose. AGAIN!

"This is not a power play by TJ Jackson," L.A. Superior Court Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff said at an emergency hearing. "This is based on the allegation that Katherine Jackson is being prevented from acting as guardian."

In court Wednesday, TJ's attorney, Charles A. Schultz, called the situation dire as he explained the move for temporary guardianship for the 34-year-old TJ.

"There's immediate harm to the minor children, there was a potential abduction at the house, in addition to a phone call from Katherine last night that gave us real concern," said Schultz. "We are looking at this as a Band-Aid until Miss Jackson returns or re-establishes contact with the kids."

Added Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera: "I have reason to believe she's being held against her will."

TJ was also given the authority to hire and fire any staff members at the family compound.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614783,00.html

I'm so confused by the whole thing. What's behind the "this has been planned for 3 years" thing do you think?

BAD isn't the worlds 2nd biggest selling album....

Umm I dont' Live in a Bubble but Maybe In My world It is And After the Re-release It Just Might..... Thanks As You were

MARLON, TITO, JACKIE JACKSON
Unlike Jermaine & Randy
We're NOT Money Grubbers

EXCLUSIVE
0725-tito-randy-jermaine-marlon-jackie-getty-2.jpg

Unlike Randy and Jermaine Jackson ... Marlon, Tito, and Jackie have NEVER tried to suckle from the teat of the Michael Jackson estate -- this according to well informed sources.

We're told the financial motives of Randy and Jermaine have splintered the family -- because the other siblings have refused to ask the estate for a handout since Michael died.

If anything, the factionalization shows how sharply divided the family has become after being left out of Michael's will.

As for TJ's new role as temporary guardian of MJ's kids -- we're told Tito, Marlon, and Jackie fully support the court's decision.

I hope Katherine isn't hounded by paparazzi when she's back in LA, but I hope her lawyers make a statement after they've seen her and confirmed she's ok! Why is it taking so long for her to get back?

Well How is it Randy And Jermaine Want the Estate to still Pay Child Support....smh

Umm I dont' Live in a Bubble but Maybe In My world It is And After the Re-release It Just Might..... Thanks As You were
LOL whatever.

"There are only three words I want to say: Always kids first!," TJ Jackson said outside the court. When asked if he wanted Katherine Jackson home, he responded, "That too!"

I've never really cared for Jermaine... I can't even imagine How It was Growing Up with Him...

The judge initially said he wouldn't grant a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing arguments from TJ Jackson's attorney, Charles Shultz. The children's guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she also spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian.

How is that even an option when the legal guardian has been absent for almost 10 days???

I've never really cared for Jermaine... I can't even imagine How It was Growing Up with Him...
It was a wildfire of madness.. juss jokin :)

can someone please copy and paste this article : http://t.co/lVuRzXSU

I cannot access it... dunno why

Not gonna go back 15 pages, but I'm glad to hear Katherine finally contacted the children. The whole thing that started this mess in the first place could have been avoided with that call.

I Kinda Get jackie and Marlon I Mean on the TV show they seemed the Most Sincere I marlon didn't even want to go on tour without MJ and Jackie Is Close to the estate and didn't they do background vocals On the Song -This Is It- i think tito was only going with the flow until he started to get a whiff of things

Back