Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

I think she was talking that media's drama confirmed to be a lie by paris that Janet slapped Paris face and called her a bitch, Paris slapped back and told her to get fucking out of her house. That's the drama media created from that CCTV video of Janet tried to grab Paris phone and Paris just walked away. Gladys knight? Whoever she is acting a fool, she would end up in jail if she did such thing called child abuse.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /PPB Atty steps in after Siblings try to take them from their ho

LOL..This entire thread makes me laugh..Peeps need to stop looking at TMZ as a credible source and look at the facts. #1. Katherine was never missing. Obviously. #2. Paris did know her Grandmother was gone, but it was obvious that all communication was cut off. Didn't Paris know that the doctor who testified in Murray case examined Katherine? She knew what was going on, but she wasn't allowed to talk to her..Big difference. And when she didn't get her way she used twitter to make a big deal out it. #3. MJ kids were being watched by adults obviously. Katherine doesn't have to be there all the time! She is allowed to take a break. This was Paris making a simple situation seem worse than it actually is on Twitter. Jermaine said how many times that Katherine was resting? Of course Katherine came back and said she was resting. #4. Paris is obviously out of control. I agree with Gladys Knight that she needs to listen to adults because she is a CHILD. The money and status of being MJ child is starting to go to her head. #5 Katherine will be the guardian again by the end of the week.... Have mercy...

What you dont seem to understand is that you cant just decide NOT to have any contact with the children you are a legal guardian of.

Do you have kids? Would you not talk to your kids for 11 days?

I freaking LOVE this dude!
Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
MJ didn't believe in the old-school philosophy of parenting endorsed by Gladys Knight of fear, submission, and abuse Gladys Knight On Paris Jackson: 'She Wouldn't Have Any Teeth': Notable/Quotable
7:27 PM - 25 Jul 12 via web

Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1
To those piling on @ParisJackson: Remember, as much as Michael valued his children's privacy, he also wanted them to have a voice.
7:23 PM - 25 Jul 12 via web

Are some of u not paying attention? Why is this sh*t being blamed on Paris for being a brat? Hello did u not see the video of Marlon crying out for his mom and not being able to see or talk to her either!

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

What makes these people cowards to call the Jacksons on sh-t when they see it? A child is asking over and over for her guardian and all anyone cares about is whether she listened to Janet Jackson or not. G. Knight honestly doesn't see a problem with any of the Jacksons behavior when it comes to the children.

Michael kept his children with him and no one has ever stated that he abandoned all contact with them whenever he had to leave them at anytime. Why in the world would Paris think that is normal?

LOL..This entire thread makes me laugh..Peeps need to stop looking at TMZ as a credible source and look at the facts. #1. Katherine was never missing. Obviously. #2. Paris did know her Grandmother was gone, but it was obvious that all communication was cut off. Didn't Paris know that the doctor who testified in Murray case examined Katherine? She knew what was going on, but she wasn't allowed to talk to her..Big difference. And when she didn't get her way she used twitter to make a big deal out it. #3. MJ kids were being watched by adults obviously. Katherine doesn't have to be there all the time! She is allowed to take a break. This was Paris making a simple situation seem worse than it actually is on Twitter. Jermaine said how many times that Katherine was resting? Of course Katherine came back and said she was resting. #4. Paris is obviously out of control. I agree with Gladys Knight that she needs to listen to adults because she is a CHILD. The money and status of being MJ child is starting to go to her head. #5 Katherine will be the guardian again by the end of the week.... Have mercy...

Wow!!! And we were misinterpreting eveything. Thank so much for your enlightning explanation.

And i thought that way of thinking was a Jackson's trait only. Silly me.

WOW, I can't believe that is what Katherine has to say. I wanted to talk and play with Rebbie, her daughter and young grandson, but I didn't even want to talk to Michael's children for all this time. If Michael's children are too much for her to handle she needs to let them and their money go.

If KJ's statement is real. It's just proving that she is not capable of the guardian job. She should be able to tell right from wrong not protecting her kids with no reason. I can't image how MJ3 would feel when you heard you grandmother just left you and don't bother to call you for 10 days at all. If I were the kids, I would feel being abandon by my grandma. How can Katherine make such statement? Did she ever think about how MJ3 would feel? When they sit at home and worried to death and all they hear is I just give up my phone? Now, I hope the judge won't give the guardianship back to KJ. I am sorry but the whole thing is unbelievable.
Absolutely agree! Katherine is definitely NOT capable of being a guardian. As a grandmother she can give Michael's children love, be there for them when they need her (when she is not on vacation without the phone :doh:) but Michael's children need a guardian for whom there is nothing more important than their safety and welfare.

Last edited:

I've always had my doubts about how "good" of a mother Katherine really is, but this latest interview confirms the suspicions I've had all along. She gets more praise than she truly deserves, just because she didn't beat them doesn't mean she isn't just as bad, if not WORSE than Joseph (at least with Joseph you know exactly who he is, there's not fakeness there).

Somehow Michael came out of that family with a kind and generous heart but seeing how the rest of them turned out, I never had too much faith in her taking over the responsibility of raising the grandkids. It's best they get away from Katherine before they turn out like just like her own middle aged cubs.

Michael is who protected how she was publicly viewed. Sorry but I just think that a lot of true colors are showing now.

HAHAHAAAAA....Jermaine has man boobs!!!

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful and people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

if it were not for Mike and his MONEY , almost all her boys would have spent time in prison for failing to support their kids, so no she did not raise respectful people .

By all means, don't stop your promotion to see about any of this. I'm sick of the calls for privacy (while releasing statement after statement) and the conspiracy theories about bringing down the family. No one really thinks about the family except in terms of Michael Jackson.

Katherine did a damn good job raising her family. Be real. No one is perfect, but the Jackson family is full of respectful people regardless of what you say about Jermaine and Randy. Get real and stop smelling yourself.

Noone is perfect, you are correct but what kind of grandmother goes away for a "vacation" and NOT checking with the MINOR children aged 15, 14 and 10 that she is legally responsible for? Maybe just to say "hello kids, how are you, how was school, I miss you"?''

I cant with people defending this fuckery.

I have to agree with some of this. I do believe that Paris should chill out with the Twitter, I don't see how its helped anything because KJ was never really missing, and it just caused extra publicity on it that wasn't needed. She has already shown signs of being disrespectful/having attitude to her elders (on twitter), regardless of if she thinks she's in the right or not: she's a child. Again, this maybe slightly blown out of proportion because its not as bad as leaving the kids on their own with no contact. They were clearly left with Trent and whoever other adults that are around. However I do understand it must be distressing to not be able to talk to KJ for that long. As guardian the excuse "I just wanted to be away from phones" is not at all good enough. She has a responsibility to be available. I do wish some peeps would be more objective.

If it wasn't for Joe and Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson would be irrelevant, and???? Michael almost spent time in jail too...remember that...However, we shall not go there today!

WOW, I can't believe that is what Katherine has to say. I wanted to talk and play with Rebbie, her daughter and young grandson, but I didn't even want to talk to Michael's children for all this time. If Michael's children are too much for her to handle she needs to let them and their money go.
she will be more than happy to let the kids go but not their money :worried:

If it wasn't for Joe and Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson would be irrelevant, and???? Michael almost spent time in jail too...remember that...However, we shall not go there today!

I can't believe I am reading this on MJ's forum. No one is denying Joe and Katherine give live to MJ. It doesn't mean MJ own them everything. MJ did not go to jail because he did not do any illegal thing. What are you trying to imply here? Don't know your logic at all.

No u get real! Have u been under a rock all this time? Ur blamimg Paris like she was the one who leak the letter and made all this crap public. When that was all done by the many adult Jacksons. And why are u ignoring the fact that Marlon Jackson was on TV crying for his mamma? So paris WAS NOT over doing nothing! And how would u explain TJ Jackson having to take custody and not just Paris agreeing to it but also Prince and Blanket.

Noone is perfect, you are correct but what kind of grandmother goes away for a "vacation" and NOT checking with the MINOR children aged 15, 14 and 10 that she is legally responsible for? Maybe just to say "hello kids, how are you, how was school, I miss you"?''

I cant with people defending this fuckery.

If people think that it truly is okay for her just to vacation like that, then don't complain about how the children act in any way, shape or form. Gee, Michael went on trips, to meetings, to work, etc. and never once did we hear that his children were wondering where was daddy and when would they see him again!

he was falsely accused UNLIKE his siblings proven deadbeat fathers and some are even abusers .

And for those of you are wondering the girl in the pink shirt is Rebbie eldest kid Stacee.

Sorry that I missed all those concerts that Joe and Katherine sweated away performing.

What I do remember is that Michael raised his children--not the grandmother or uncles or aunts.

Randy and Jermaine would be in Jail if it wasnt for Mike giving Mrs. J. $ to pay off child support. That is a FACT!

In Michael's case, some ignorant ppl. try to put him in jail for something he DID NOT do. Fact!

Comparing both these scenarios is really wrong.

I don't know if I should believe Katherine, or if Randy told her to say this. Either way, it's a sad situation.

One weird thing is deff that Marlon vid. If she can talk to some kids why not others? Still not quite adding up.

LA Court filings detail concerns for Jackson mom

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 12 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Court filings show Tito Jackson's son expressed concerns that Michael Jackson's mother was being prevented from returning to Los Angeles, and that there were efforts by other family members to remove the pop superstar's children from their home.
The filings released late Wednesday include statements by TJ Jackson about family matriarch Katherine Jackson.

The filings also detail an early morning incident Wednesday in which new security guards arrived at the home where Michael Jackson's children live and asked where they go to school.

The filings state the question prompted concerns about their safety and the children did not attend school on Wednesday.

A judge has appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian over the three children, who range in ages from 10 to 15, until Katherine Jackson returns from Arizona.

You've gone too far, don't you think? Katherine and Joe didn't "save" Michael from going to jail! Michael has never done anything wrong and if you wanna go that path let me just say this! Michael got burnt to the Pepsi commercial which he DIDN'T wanna do. He did it to help his brothers get a penny. This is a Michael Jackson forum and noone is entitled to claim that Michael was about to go to jail! Geez!!!

Back