Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

Ivy, I have a question. When Prince turns 18 isn't he then allowed a more say so in the estate and its executors? If true maybe that is why they are moving so fast because in 3 short years Prince will be 18 and they won't be able to say a thing!

This is a re-post:
The children's shares will be held in separate trusts also with John Branca and John McClain serving as Co-Trustees. Until each child reaches 21, distributions are left in the complete discretion of the Co-Trustees. At 21, each child will receive all of the net income from his or her own trust and principal if the Co-Trustees determine that the net income is not sufficient to provide for the child's "reasonable care, support, maintenance and education." Each child will receive 1/3 of the remaining trust principal outright at 30, another 1/2 outright at 35, and the remaining balance outright at 40. In addition, the Co-Trustees are given discretion to accelerate principal distributions if a child is in need of funds to buy a home, start a family, or start a business.

So nothing will happen until each child turns 21 and even then they have really limited access. I am glad Michael set it up this way. Prince (and Paris) need a chance to be a teenager, enjoy having friends and going out, go to college and study business or law ,etc. before taking over the running of their fathers estate.

about the new york speech 2002. was it said in this thread here that mj did 2 speeches there? one on july 6 and the other one on july 9, and not on july 7?

i cant remember we have. but, do we have a thread about the will somewhere.

Last edited:

Just because Oxman - who is disbarred for many reasons including lying on court documents as well as mishandling an estate - claim unethical conduct and conflict of interest it doesn't mean it's true.

For example given the fact that Branca had 5% share in Sony/ATV, with his decisions related to sony/atv he couldn't hurt Michael without hurting himself as well, similarly he couldn't bring benefit to himself without bringing benefit to Michael. Conflict of interest happens when you have well "conflicting" interests. If one person's benefit or loss is tied to the another, it's not really a conflict.

To answer your question : People get percentage of the deal they bring in. That's why Bain and Tohme had asked for millions of dollars on TII as they claimed to be an important part of that deal. Everyone knows that Branca was the one that did the Sony/ATV deal. There's nothing surprising that he got 5% on it.

Do we have the Estate answer to all the claims Oxman made in that documetn?

Supposedly he was rehired 7 days before he passed- does anyone have a copy of the rehire letter?

I don't believe it's on Internet, but in the document Ivy posted, Oxman siad the letter was presented to the court.

omG i have been reading the posts in this thread .. and i am appalled ... Michael would not want this ... Janet is worth 150 million and is dating a billionaire .. she obviously has no interest in Michael's money !

I mean Michael himself stated to anyone that would listen ... that he was afraid of the men in charge and scared for his life and that they sought to kill him ..

and now here it is that Janet, Rebbie and Randy are saying the same thing about these people and everyone is accusing them of nonsense.

Janet and Rebbie have ALWAYS been the most level headed in that family ! So obviously something is up....

It is obvious Janet loves her mother... IT IS HER MOTHER ... Paris and Prince are children and they may not understand fully what is going on..

Let sense prevail and don't treat this family the way you guys hated that Michael was treated .. with suspicions, accusations and hate !!

Michael always defended Janet and vice versa !!

I wonder what you guys are gonna say in a year or two .. when Branca sells MJ's Catalogue and his ownership of Sony's Catalogue to "pay debt" and for the betterment of the estate .. hmm ... OPEN YOUR EYES !!

edited by poster

JB was on the defense witness list in 2005 but never testified.

It is true the defense witness list at one time had 366-370 witnesses that were listed as possibly testifying - I just checked 5-6 articles & other boards that go that far back - John Branca was never mentioned as a possible witness. Do you have a source for your info?

omG i have been reading the posts in this thread .. and i am appalled ... Michael would not want this ... Janet is worth 150 million and is dating a billionaire .. she obviously has no interest in Michael's money !

I mean Michael himself stated to anyone that would listen ... that he was afraid of the men in charge and scared for his life and that they sought to kill him ..

and now here it is that Janet, Rebbie and Randy are saying the same thing about these people and everyone is accusing them of nonsense.

Janet and Rebbie have ALWAYS been the most level headed in that family ! So obviously something is up....

It is obvious Janet loves her mother... IT IS HER MOTHER ... Paris and Prince are children and they may not understand fully what is going on..

Let sense prevail and don't treat this family the way you guys hated that Michael was treated .. with suspicions, accusations and hate !!

I wonder what you guys are gonna say in a year or two .. when Branca sells MJ's Catalogue and his ownership of Sony's Catalogue to "pay debt" and for the betterment of the estate .. hmm ... OPEN YOUR EYES !!

Totally agree with your post, although perhaps Branca & estate will just take as much as they can to off shore accounts. They are totally not to be trusted!!!

It is true the defense witness list at one time had 366-370 witnesses that were listed as possibly testifying - I just checked 5-6 articles & other boards that go that far back - John Branca was never mentioned as a possible witness. Do you have a source for your info?

Yes, he is witness 64 on page 4

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/021105mlimexcltw.pdf

:) Something I had posted on LSA

w1o4z.jpg

omG i have been reading the posts in this thread .. and i am appalled ... Michael would not want this ... Janet is worth 150 million and is dating a billionaire .. she obviously has no interest in Michael's money ! She is dating a billionaire he is not her husband that is his money not hers

I mean Michael himself stated to anyone that would listen ... that he was afraid of the men in charge and scared for his life and that they sought to kill him .. And at the end it was his trusted doctor

and now here it is that Janet, Rebbie and Randy are saying the same thing about these people and everyone is accusing them of nonsense. Where did they say these people killed Michael? In fact where did he say these people were going to kill him?

Janet and Rebbie have ALWAYS been the most level headed in that family ! So obviously something is up.... So level headed that Rebbie was helping herself to his things while he was being sliced up at the morgue and later sold it for profit. So level headed that Janet kidnapped her Mother caused her custody of her grand kids

It is obvious Janet loves her mother... IT IS HER MOTHER ... Paris and Prince are children and they may not understand fully what is going on.. Loved her so much took her phone IPad and and unhooked her TV while she was kidnapped. And got a fake doctor to check her out

Let sense prevail and don't treat this family the way you guys hated that Michael was treated .. with suspicions, accusations and hate !! Don't even try to compare them to Michael their media issues are self inflicted they only themselves to blame

Michael always defended Janet and vice versa !! Then when he died she called him a drug addict.

Nonsense future has not happened yet

As a fan, I really appreciated people who supported. I think it would have meant alot to Michael, the fans supporting meant alot to him.
I especially looked to see what John Branca said after Michael passed. I was extremely disappointed.

Actually Branca supported Michael and knew he was not a pedo. He made a comment that people would do anything for money, and that information is here in a thread in the forum. There is so much stuff here that I cannot remember where, so simple because we have not seen or heard something, it does not mean it does not exist.

The debt on the Estate is almost paid off and Branca declared from the beginning to the Probate Court that he would not sell the Sony Cataloge, it is a member or two of the Rogue 3 who belived that the debt should be paid asap by selling the cataloge.

I think most people have said that if the family has proof then take it to court and deal with it that way.

The debt on the Estate is almost paid off and Branca declared from the beginning to the Probate Court that he would not sell the Sony Cataloge, it is a member or two of the Rogue 3 who belived that the debt should be paid asap by selling the cataloge.

Exactly. Branca kept the catalog for the 1st 3 years and was able to reduce the debt significantly. Why when most of the debt is gone and there are lucrative deals coming, he would sell the catalog to cover the debt? Anyone can see that that does not make sense.

Those of you who are accusing Branca because Michael fired him, there is a thread here that has information on why Michael did so and the the findings of the investigation on Branca. I think that information is in the 2300 section. There is so much information available in the forum, so there is no need for many to write crazy claims in this thread.

At the end of the day that is the only way you get anything done go to court. Don't release letters on the Internet don't kidnap people go to court. They never explained how could Michael sign his will in LA when he was NYC. And they don't have to, really they don't have to prove anything to the left out loves.

With all this going on, I hope Branca and co remain quiet and make no other comment. I want the snatchers to make all the moves. They are the ones that have to prove something; not Branca. I also hope that Branca does not give any settlements for them to go away. We do not want to hear about money being passed to Katherine that is meant for the signers, like how they gave money to Katherine to be passed to Jermaine for his child support. It seems the group and now their attorney are pushing Branca now for him to make the next move. I hope they remain firm and distance themselves from this rowdy spectacle and focus on Bad 25.

If I had the e-mail address, I would send a big AD stating DON'T SETTLE.

I think the fact that the gang of 3 have chosen to taken their pitifull fight to the media and not the courts proves they are sabatours not seekers of justice. Janet, Randy and Rebbie bring it!!! I am waiting for you to show your hand or shut your mouth. The burden of proof is on you.

Seems to me that if anyone has caused or tried to harm the heirs of and the estate, it's Joe, and most recently the ones accusing the executors and their lawyer.

Legally, the executors cannot do anything with the estate without court approval. So what's the problem?

The problem is that the executors are making a lot of money from the estate, which they've earned and the Jacksons are not able to benefit from it, nor do they have a say about how the estate is run.

They need to give it up and let it go...that's the way Michael wanted it.

I don't fucking get why the family didn't raised their "concerns" about "the fake will" and take them to court 3 years ago, why now when the debt is almost paid fully? How "convenient" they're raising their concerns as soon as they knew how much money Michael has made! :rant:

Last edited:

^^They can't give it up. It's that Jackson mantra--What's Michael's is Ours that is fueling the letters and the coup. Add to that they see a dismal future where no more money would be coming in from Michael. Now that they have alienated the children, that future must look more dismal to them than ever.

Notice that no one questioned them for holding an elderly woman and shutting off her contact to the outside world for 10 days. I guess since grandma did not press charges, they got away with this behavior. Hopefully the spa will sue for them giving the place a bad name--broken tv that was not fixed and no phone. Soon all potential kidnappers will be booking into that place with their victims.

Snow White you are forgetting that this great plan needed 3 years to plan. In no way could such an intricate, foolproof, coup be executed in 09. They took 3 years to plan it and were ever so happy when they realized the amount they thought was available had jumped to 1bil. It was an added bonus. Who would have thought that Paris, with a little gadget called an iphone, blew the plan up by sending an SOS.

Last edited:

Hopefully the spa will sue for them giving the place a bad name--broken tv that was not fixed and no phone. Soon all potential kidnappers will be booking into that place with their victims.

I dont think the spa resort has gotten a "bad name" as such its more the siblings who now have a bad name because of their own actions

:unsure:
elbtj9.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif
> >> I'm so tired of this hot mess.... *big sigh*

P.S. :thinking: > Janet Jackson Fan detected in this thread... (?) :bugeyed :fear:

^^They can't give it up. It's that Jackson mantra--What's Michael's is Ours that is fueling the letters and the coup. Add to that they see a dismal future where no more money would be coming in from Michael. Now that they have alienated the children, that future must look more dismal to them than ever.

Notice that no one questioned them for holding an elderly woman and shutting off her contact to the outside world for 10 days. I guess since grandma did not press charges, they got away with this behavior. Hopefully the spa will sue for them giving the place a bad name--broken tv that was not fixed and no phone. Soon all potential kidnappers will be booking into that place with their victims.

Snow White you are forgetting that this great plan needed 3 years to plan. In no way could such an intricate, foolproof, coup be executed in 09. They took 3 years to plan it and were ever so happy when they realized the amount they thought was available had jumped to 1bil. It was an added bonus. Who would have thought that Paris, with a little gadget called an iphone, blew the plan up by sending an SOS.

Jackson mantra - sooner or later they'll have to accept the fact that those days are over!

I have to disagree on the 3 years to plan. I think they waited for the executors to do all the hard work getting the estate in good order to attack again, once they realized the immediate takeover and Joe's lawsuits weren't gonna work. Just my opinion.

I guess you're right Petrarose but thanks to Paris the only thing they caused is having zero credibility and zero respect among many of us. I don't get how the family can still have fans even though they had spread slanders about Michael every time they have the chance to do so and the fact they hurt PPB! :ninja: :doh:

:unsure:
elbtj9.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif
> >> I'm so tired of this hot mess.... *big sigh*

Awww blankets expression there sums up everything that has been going on

He looks so darn cute in that pic :wub:

Totally agree with your post, although perhaps Branca & estate will just take as much as they can to off shore accounts. They are totally not to be trusted!!!

you people are so delusional, it's not even funny.

That is sheer paranoia. lol.

Janet is redirecting her jobless siblings to the estate so she does not have to write them checks for the rest of her life. This is the real Janet taking care of herself, making sure her millions does not land in her siblings hands. Yes, she's dating a billionaire and that's his money and he can dump her anytime. Plus, I'm dead sure for his own sake he is keeping a close eye on his billions and taking appropriate steps to protect them.

Randy and Rebbie are jobless and in serious need of cash, so they are targeting the executors and trying to have them removed (which will never happen), so either one of them become executor. that way they can have access to MJ money. If you can't see that now, then you'll never see that ever.

Last edited:

Wow its so much going on with that family right know.i hope they get it together.

"Why now" is an important question that needs to be answered as well.

I personally do not believe it took them 3 years to realize or they were so shocked with Michael's death that they couldn't think about this for 3 years. Because from the start Katherine and Joe challenged Executors. Katherine pursued it for several months and Joe for over a year. This is not the first time Randy talked about the will or negatively about the Executors, so they had these concerns from the start. and 3 years is a long time to just realize it.

so why now?

could it be AEG lawsuit? We know the depositions were ongoing, Tito, Rebbie and Katherine was deposed and Jermaine was scheduled. Perhaps the rest of the depositions is completed too. Is this related to the AEG lawsuit and it seems like AEG has the upper hand in that lawsuit - hence no chance of the $100 M plus win?

is it because of the flawed media stories of Estate will be debt free by the end of the year? Note : Estate will only finish Mijac debt by year end, sony/atv loan will be continued to be paid. Although it's safe to say that debt is significantly reduced.

is it Katherine's age? and trying to get control or money before she dies?

I mean I don't know but "why now?" really really puzzles me.

Back