Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

The cubs should also have lots of money saved and invested after all they have been given but why save and invest when all they had to do is get more from Michael.

Well, according to them and the cubs crap, Michael's bank was their bank too, so i guess in their mind they did have a lot in the bank...

Rhilo;3692234 said:
^I'm sorry - I don't agree. Lots of child stars are pushed on the scene by stage parents, and while their success at that point may also depend on their parents' determination, many rarely make the transition into adult star. If they do, it has nothing to do with family or parents, but their own unique choices and circumstances.

Michael's success as an adult star surpassed anything he had achieved before. From around 18, he was his own man. He didn't depend on family or Joseph for business decisions or contacts. Look at where he took his career, and where his brothers' careers ended. That alone proves Michael's success as an adult star was his and his alone - his family had nothing to do with it.

And I loathe when people try to tell otherwise.

This is key and thank you so much for saying it. I am sick and tired of Michael’s talent, drive and dedication to his art being minimized and belittled in order to pump up and excuse Joe Jackson and the cubs. Michael sacrificed his personal life and spent countless hours perfecting his talent. He sacrificed rest, personal comfort and his privacy to make himself the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. He accomplished what he did without the help of Joe, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Randy. I resent more than I can express the entirely lame attempts over the past three years to rewrite history and flip the script on MJ as if the Jackson’s are responsible for his incredible success and achievements. Let’s face facts; Michael was an abused SLAVE under Joe Jackson’s control and guidance. He was held back by having to carry his brothers and you can see the explosive difference in his performances after he broke away from them. Love and respect the Jackson’s if you must but please don’t ever throw Michael under the bus in order to defend them.

Last edited:

As far as I know, it`s rare for a child star to become more successful as an adult.If Joseph were behind it then all siblings would have been successful as adults too.

I wonder who got the idea about taking the father in the video for BOW on a "trip"

Did Michael say anything about his parents and siblings his last years?
I know he mentioned some of them in This is it but I suppose journalists had other questions in interviews than them.

Back on Topic -

There are at least two bits of conjecture that I see in these threads talking about recent incidents, particularly this thread. One is why the family is questioning the will and executors. This is something that goes on in families. The media would like to make it be all about the money that is being earned by the estate and the fact that the questions are raised by people not left in the will. Those are the media headlines and I've noticed fans taking those headlines and running roughshod over the Jackson family. Another bit of presumptioius conjecture I have noticed has to do with Prince's statement that his dad warned him about certain people. That is what was said. Not what people, not about what types of things. Prince remember, was 12 when his dad left us, so gleen from it what we can without adding unto it is all we can do without additional info. Another bit of cojecture was the Jacksons' intentions for getting Kathrine away.

I'm not saying don't speculate or draw your own conclusions or fill in the blanks your self. I'm saying don't forget that what you are doing is speculating, drawing your own conclusions and filling in the blanks your self.

Victory22;3692888 said:
This is key and thank you so much for saying it. I am sick and tired of Michael’s talent, drive and dedication to his art being minimized and belittled in order to pump up and excuse Joe Jackson and the cubs. Michael sacrificed is personal life and spent countless hours perfecting his talent. He sacrificed rest, personal comfort and his privacy to make himself the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. He accomplished what he did without the help of Joe, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Randy. I resent more than I can express the entirely lame attempts over the past three years to rewrite history and flip the script on MJ as if the Jackson’s are responsible for his incredible success and achievements. Let’s face facts; Michael was an abused SLAVE under Joe Jackson’s control and guidance. He was held back by having to carry his brothers and you can see the explosive difference in his performances after he broke away from them. Love and respect the Jackson’s if you must but please don’t ever throw Michael under the bus in order to defend them.
See this is what I mean by fans making up stuff....conjecture. I have not seen Michael being tossed anywhere. Everyone knows that Michael Jackson's immense talent, curiousity, creative spirit, commitment to his craft and personal actions etc. are the reasons we are all here today.

What is not as obvious is that Michael loved his family. What is also easy to forget is that he tried to set the example of being respectful to all people regardless to how the 'other' person is and his example shows us that RESPECTFULNESS is about WHO WE ARE, not who the other person is.

He also said in a lyric that 'respect is not given it is earned' and perhaps it is in that spirit that some fans feel the Jacksons have not "earned" their respect.

That's why I am here to remind you they are the man's FAMILY for real, in actuality, in real life, like it or not.

Even though he didn't associate with them, he loved them in his own very special way, for his own very special reasons. You don't have to love them. You obviously really don't even have to respect them.

But you can love the fact that Michael Jackson loved his family and you can respect that he loved them, you don't have to respect them per se, but you can be respectful because you can at least respect that.

Last edited:
SoS;3692926 said:
Back on Topic -

There are at least two bits of conjecture that I see in these threads talking about recent incidents, particularly this thread. One is why the family is questioning the will and executors. This is something that goes on in families. The media would like to make it be all about the money that is being earned by the estate and the fact that the questions are raised by people not left in the will. Those are the media headlines and I've noticed fans taking those headlines and running roughshod over the Jackson family. Another bit of presumptioius conjecture I have noticed has to do with Prince's statement that his dad warned him about certain people. That is what was said. Not what people, not about what types of things. Prince remember, was 12 when his dad left us, so gleen from it what we can without adding unto it is all we can do without additional info. Another bit of cojecture was the Jacksons' intentions for getting Kathrine away.

I'm not saying don't speculate or draw your own conclusions or fill in the blanks your self. I'm saying don't forget that what you are doing is speculating, drawing your own conclusions and filling in the blanks your self.

See this is what I mean by fans making up stuff....conjecture. I have not seen Michael being tossed anywhere. Everyone knows that Michael Jackson's immense talent, curiousity, creative spirit, commitment to his craft and personal actions etc. are the reasons we are all here today.

What is not as obvious is that Michael loved his family. What is also easy to forget is that he tried to set the example of being respectful to all people regardless to how the 'other' person is and his example shows us that RESPECTFULNESS is about WHO WE ARE, not who the other person is.

He also said in a lyric that 'respect is not given it is earned' and perhaps it is in that spirit that some fans feel the Jacksons have not "earned" their respect.

That's why I am here to remind you they are the man's FAMILY for real, in actuality, in real life, like it or not.

Even though he didn't associate with them, he loved them in his own very special way, for his own very special reasons. You don't have to love them. You obviously really don't even have to respect them.

But you can love the fact that Michael Jackson loved his family and you can respect that he loved them, you don't have to respect them per se, but you can be respectful because you can at least respect that.

Now who is basing their opinions on conjecture? Michael loved everyone even the families who told horrendous lies on him and practically destroyed his life. That doesn’t mean his fans have to love and or respect them the same way because that will never happen. Your comments are also devoid of knowledge as to whether Michael loved his “REAL” family or what form he love them. There are different kinds of love. There is Eros love which is the sexual kind of love, Agape love which is the Godlike form of love and there is Phileo love which is affection toward a friend or associate. Please don’t try to guilt fans out by presuming you have exclusive knowledge as to how Michael felt toward his family while trying to check the rest of us for stating our opinions on the same subject.

PS, Just because YOU have not seen Michael thrown under the bus by his "family" does not mean "fans are making up stuff" when we call their BS out publically.

Last edited:
^ I was responding to your last line which I bolded which I presumed was directed to my post implying I was throwing MJ under a bus rather than the siblings although I guess u didn't mean me and if not good but it was where you had said,
Love and respect the Jackson’s if you must but please don’t ever throw Michael under the bus in order to defend them

OK, on another note, where do they imply that his bank was their bank too? How does anyone know how much money was invested or not and how it was or wasn't? ahahah V22 you got one thing right about me, I sure don't know the Jackson's business. A simple link to all these bold statements some of you make will suffice.

Since I don't know you V22, I prefer to presume that you and those with your point of view, surely would not really be placing Michael Jackson's family members in the same category as "even the families who told horrendous lies on him and practically destroyed his life" as you have put it in your previous post.

If so, I would have to wonder what part of "Michael Jackson's mother, father and siblings stood by him each and every day during the trial of his life against those very liars" don't the people with this point of view get?

How did the Jackson's merit being treated as though they tried to destroy MJ when actually what they did was support him?

Doesn't that alone imply there is more to things than meets the (fans') eye?

Fans keep saying the will is not different even if it was successfully disputed and so my question is do fans really think The Jacksons don't know that?

Does that not automatically tell you there is something else that meets the eye? Does the glass really just have to be half empty instead of half full?

I see very little value being displayed, for the various forms of love listed, realizing that all of the forms of love have their respective value, especially Agape and Phileo which yes, Michael had for most everyone as far as we feel, believe and choose to focus on about him. He was quick to tell how his values were taught to him by his family and which he tried to teach his fans.

Historically the Jackson family began writing songs about the topic of love all of mankind (Phileo/Agape)... together.

Here is one of the first of the great love songs the Jacksons did to show what they all stood for :flowers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=zYjwFe_t5Sw&NR=1

And these last ones just remind us what we're really all here for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcDmTPtjz34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xpmEIlGgk

Last edited:

Not familiar with the taking the dad in BOW on a trip, whatdu mean? :brow: :)

Here is an interview of MJ talking in detail of how he feels about his family in general.

I don't want fans to get distracted by other things in the video like the past and get off topic but focus on the topic which is Michael's siblings, mother and father and the question asked about Michael's point of view of them and what he had to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PbFzAFKdI

As far as I know, it`s rare for a child star to become more successful as an adult.If Joseph were behind it then all siblings would have been successful as adults too.

I wonder who got the idea about taking the father in the video for BOW on a "trip"

Did Michael say anything about his parents and siblings his last years?

I know he mentioned some of them in This is it but I suppose journalists had other questions in interviews than them.

Last edited:
Victory22;3692888 said:
This is key and thank you so much for saying it. I am sick and tired of Michael’s talent, drive and dedication to his art being minimized and belittled in order to pump up and excuse Joe Jackson and the cubs. Michael sacrificed his personal life and spent countless hours perfecting his talent. He sacrificed rest, personal comfort and his privacy to make himself the greatest entertainer the world has ever known. He accomplished what he did without the help of Joe, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Randy. I resent more than I can express the entirely lame attempts over the past three years to rewrite history and flip the script on MJ as if the Jackson’s are responsible for his incredible success and achievements. Let’s face facts; Michael was an abused SLAVE under Joe Jackson’s control and guidance. He was held back by having to carry his brothers and you can see the explosive difference in his performances after he broke away from them. Love and respect the Jackson’s if you must but please don’t ever throw Michael under the bus in order to defend them.

Victory this is powerful stuff here, and thank you ^^.

^ I was responding to your last line which I bolded which I presumed was directed to my post implying I was throwing MJ under a bus rather than the siblings although I guess u didn't mean me and if not good but it was where you had said,

OK, on another note, where do they imply that his bank was their bank too? How does anyone know how much money was invested or not and how it was or wasn't? ahahah V22 you got one thing right about me, I sure don't know the Jackson's business. A simple link to all these bold statements some of you make will suffice.

Since I don't know you V22, I prefer to presume that you and those with your point of view, surely would not really be placing Michael Jackson's family members in the same category as "even the families who told horrendous lies on him and practically destroyed his life" as you have put it in your previous post.

If so, I would have to wonder what part of "Michael Jackson's mother, father and siblings stood by him each and every day during the trial of his life against those very liars" don't the people with this point of view get?

How did the Jackson's merit being treated as though they tried to destroy MJ when actually what they did was support him?

Doesn't that alone imply there is more to things than meets the (fans') eye?

Fans keep saying the will is not different even if it was successfully disputed and so my question is do fans really think The Jacksons don't know that?

Does that not automatically tell you there is something else that meets the eye? Does the glass really just have to be half empty instead of half full?

I see very little value being displayed, for the various forms of love listed, realizing that all of the forms of love have their respective value, especially Agape and Phileo which yes, Michael had for most everyone as far as we feel, believe and choose to focus on about him. He was quick to tell how his values were taught to him by his family and which he tried to teach his fans.

Historically the Jackson family began writing songs about the topic of love all of mankind (Phileo/Agape)... together.

Here is one of the first of the great love songs the Jacksons did to show what they all stood for :flowers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=zYjwFe_t5Sw&NR=1

And these last ones just remind us what we're really all here for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcDmTPtjz34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2xpmEIlGgk

Ok so let me get this straight what you are telling me is that LaToya did not call Michael a pedo and Rebbie is not good friends with Stacy Brown who has talked about Michael Jackson as if he was a dog?

SoS... Michael's siblings denied Michael's three minor children (one as young as 10) contact with their legal guardian and only parental figure for more than 10 days. These kids demanded to speak with their grandmother and were told no. It got to the point where they were so concerned they filed missing persons reports and sent the police out to look for her. This was a cruel joke to play on 3 fatherless kids. I can not be expected to respect them for this.

I can respect them as a group of entertainers who did very well in the industry as children. I can respect them for their accomplishments and awards. I can't respect them as human beings, because you'd have to be pretty low to do that to children. And orphaned children at that.

Here is a case in point of fan/s acting like THE MEDIA. I did not say his family made him. PAY ATTENTION:

I SAID:

Without the context of sharpening his talent into a marketable skill, there is no telling what might have become of that sensitive, talented boy from Gary. Someone with his set of uniqueness would need a miracle to survive such a place. He had one. His family.

And oh by the way, his brothers couldn't all be but so lazy and have but so much fun either being a PART OF the most successful R&B and youth group in history.

They sung background on a LOT of songs - something we can't fathom - they had to do a lot of shows and everything else - - none of which can we all fathom.

They did not lose their childhood to the degree MJ did but they did NOT have a normal childhood either. They all went through it together in a certain kind of way.

They all at the very least deserve not to be cursed, slandered and called out of their name

and deserve compassion if for no other reason than just how much they all originally did give, together.
Thank you.

OH NO, I see we are back to the "don't say that about the Jacksons" again. It seems this topic has run its course because the family has not been giving any new information.

I respect that Michael loved his family. He never talked badly about them in public. In his shows he did J5 segment to show respect to them and where he started. But I respect Michael's wishes in his will. He chose not to put them in the will and leave everything basically to his children as most people would do. The family hasn't shown any real evidence to anything. Instead of dealing with their issues privately they have gone to the media with their theories but nothing to back it up. If they have something show it and go to the proper people who deal with it. Otherwise they need to stop. They are causing stress and tension in their own family and causing that to Michael's kids. They don't need that.

I agree marebear.

In order to keep within the topic of this thread, I want to look at respect as it relates to some Jacksons to Michael.

I don't think anyone will disagree with the assessment that Michael was a private person. Raymone Bain said he gave her permission to rebut stories in the media EXCEPT those dealing with his children and his finances. That says it all.

If some members of the Jackson family respected Michael, they would have challenged the will within the legal time frame OR should have gathered the information needed to challenge the will and then approach the judicial system. Instead they sent a letter to the executors WITHOUT any supporting evidence, basically threatening them.

If some members of the Jackson family respected Michael, they would not have arranged for his mother to be separated from his children for 10 days and preventing her from contacting them. 338 pages later that is all it boils down to. We can understand that Mrs Jackson would need a break from the demands of raising 3 children. But BASIC respect for all concerned would suggest that SOMEONE said to Michael's children "Grandma is going away for a while and she may not be able to contact you."

Last edited:

Katherine Jackson Never Asked Estate To Pay Costs Of Janet's Las Vegas Home, Says Lawyer

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders, exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that he is baffled by media reports that the Jackson family matriarch asked the executors of Michael Jackson's estate to pay the mortgage and other costs associated with Janet Jackson's Las Vegas home.

"Katherine never asked the executors to pay the mortgage or any other costs associated with Janet's home in Las Vegas. The family allowance covers travel and housing expenses for the four beneficiaries of Michael Jackson's estate, and are relatively inconsequential," Sanders told RadarOnline.

"There were no specialized documents related to Janet Jackson's home in Las Vegas. I have no idea where that report came from."

Early Thursday a website reported that Katherine had asked the executors to pay the mortgage on Janet's Vegas home, but is now reporting the money requested isn't for the mortgage, but for "toilet paper."

While I was looking info for something else from Leslie's blog, I came across with this bit:
I have made a research on Michael Jackson's known properties. Below you may see an overview:

Jackson Family home in Gary (Recent picture above)
According to the official papers the property's current total value is over $19.000 and owned by the Jackson Heirs Trust (Katherine and Joseph Jackson). Some sources says that Jackson bought the property back in early 2003. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.

Jackson Family home in Encino
The Jackson Family compound is worth around $3 million. According to the official papers, the home is owned by Jackson himself. There are no unpaid taxes on the property, but a $4 million mortage lien.

Katherine Jackson's home in Las Vegas
The property's title once bought by Michael to Katherine has been moved to the "Land Title of Nevada Inc." back in 2003 in Katherine and Joseph Jackson's bankruptcy case. According to several sources, Katherine still has the rights to stay in the home. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.ie/2009_01_01_archive.html

Maybe this is the LV home that K needs money for?

Last edited:

Wait a minute, Janet Jackson is Katherine Jackson's daughter, so why would the MJ estate feel the need to foot a portion of the mortgage based on Katherine's use? its her daughter's house, so why should there be any sort of monetary payback? if my mother uses my home there's no way I would expect her to pay for her stay there?

If there is any truth to this, I don't get it.

What I find funny in this (not truly haha funny but funny anyway) is that Randy's and Jermaine's kids could stay for free in Hayvenhurst cause you know.. family unity sh*t, Randy is depressed because suddenly they didn't have access to **THEIR** house (which of course isn't theirs...) But that family unity dynamic doesn't work when Mother is staying at Janet's place...

Can somebody explain that to me? :ciao:

What I find funny in this (not truly haha funny but funny anyway) is that Randy's and Jermaine's kids could stay for free in Hayvenhurst cause you know.. family unity sh*t, Randy is depressed because suddenly they didn't have access to **THEIR** house (which of course isn't theirs...) But that family unity dynamic doesn't work when Mother is staying at Janet's place...

You know what ELSE I find funny, not just funny, but VERY funny.

Is the fact that while they were kidnapping Mommy, they were SCREAMING at the top of their lungs about this, that, and the other thing. Even going so far as to state that they might be pursuing criminal charges to go along with their "the will is fake" evidence.

So what happened. LOL! Those same folks are now as quiet as a church mouse, ain't nobody saying anything. The kidnappers done went underground - apparently.

all is silent now.. someone should ask Randy if he has sent his information to the proper authorities yet? and if he is still 'thinking' about getting that law firm out of DC he was talking about:beee:

Katherine Jackson's home in Las Vegas
The property's title once bought by Michael to Katherine has been moved to the "Land Title of Nevada Inc." back in 2003 in Katherine and Joseph Jackson's bankruptcy case. According to several sources, Katherine still has the rights to stay in the home. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.ie/2009_01_01_archive.html

Maybe this is the LV home that K needs money for?

Maybe that's where Joe lives ?

all is silent now.. someone should ask Randy if he has sent his information to the proper authorities yet? and if he is still 'thinking' about getting that law firm out of DC he was talking about:beee:

They are quiet because Janet's lawyer, who is representing the remaining Stubborn 3, is looking for further information. Some pages back he made that bold statement after most of the group had defected.

Huh?????????????????????

Ok, I'll explain longer... Katherine is maybe trying to get all the money she can from the Estate now because she's getting older and nobody knows when she'll leave, and when she does, the cubs won't get any more dollar, they'll actually have to get a life and make their own money, which probably scares themto death... get it now?

Ok, I'll explain longer... Katherine is maybe trying to get all the money she can from the Estate now because she's getting older and nobody knows when she'll leave, and when she does, the cubs won't get any more dollar, they'll actually have to get a life and make their own money, which probably scares themto death... get it now?

Oh ok i get what u mean now thanks

I think you're spot on. They panicked when Michael died because the money would stop and they'd actually have to step up and earn money to raise their own damn kids. But they still don't wanna do that, and once Karherine goes, the money really does end. And after what they did to Michael's kids, I think they know that they won't be getting anymore of Michael's money. Ever.

There is a hearing today august 22 regarding the guardianship. Likely the judge will appoint TJ as a co-cuardian.

and TJ is looking for judge to seal court records. Billie Jean Jackson is mentioned too:)

APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Petitioner(s): Jackson, Tito Joe

Attorney(s): Shultz, Charles A., Esq.

Continuance Number: Continuance From:

Last Date Changed: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:18:33 PM

Last Note Changed By: LMCGLOTH

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 258, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4(b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available in Rm 258 and on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS: Temp expires 8/22/12

Petition filed 7/27/12
*NOTES PREPARED FROM SCANNED DOCS

SUMMARY:
Petnr is 1st cousin
PERSON ONLY No bond - person only
3 Minors: Michael Jr (15), Paris (14), Prince (10)
Father deceased
Consent to apptmt & waiver of ntc filed for minors Michael Jr & Paris
Ntc/copy to suspended gdn, Deborah Rowe (mother) & Joseph Walter Jackson (mat grandfather) ok
Deborah Rowe's postition statement filed 8/9/12
OTHER CASES: N

CRT TO REVIEW INVEST REPT

FACTS: Katherine Jackson apptd gdn of minors - ltrs issue 8/3/09. Per 7/25/12 M.O. gdn suspended and petnr was apptd temp gdn.

Petnr alleges minors are very attached to prop gdn and he has been involved in their lives since the death of their father. Petnr alleges he is the 1st choice by the suspended gdn to act as gdn o/w should the Crt reinstate gdn, then this petnr should be apptd as co-gdn.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - mat grandparents (alleges unknown)
B. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) to DCFS [LASC Ch 4 Rule 4.80(c) & PC 1516(a)] filed

RELIEF:
1. JTD dispense with ntc to mat grandparents - see note A
2. JTD appointment as sole gdn or as co-gdn?

PE COMMENTS: Competing petn filed by Billie Jean Jackson and set for hrng 9/26/12 - should this matter be continued to meet competing petn? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

Back