Misheard MJ lyrics

In "Scream", I thot they were singin, "There's a lot of pressure in me.", rather than,"Stop pressurin' me."

I like in "Billie Jean", how sounds like he sings, "Billie Jean iss dot my dover."

I know theres more what I thought he was sayin', but Ill be back to this thread when I remember.

Ok, I always thought I misheard some lyrics of It's the Falling in Love, but I just looked them up and I apparently heard correctly:

Don't Want To Lay Down In A Bed Full Of Lies
And Yet My Heart Is Saying >>> Come And Do Me

In Heal the World I used to think he says ....'let swords turn into blushes' ; the real lyrics are something like : 'nations turn swords into blowshares' :hysterical:

Haha, I heard wrong lyrics all the time, especially when I was younger.

Smooth Criminal: Annie are you walkin', Anne are you walkin', are you walkin' Annie?

DSTYGE: Keep on with the post office, don't stop till you get enough.

iShamone;3287666 said:
I actually misheard like everything in Human Nature...

Looking out-uh
Cross the night-time
The city wience a sweet as I
Hear her voice
Shook my window
Swissanusing sais

Get me Out
‘N took the night-time
Four holes won’t hole me toniiight
If this town
Is just an (a) hairball
Then let me take a bite!

If they say why, why, tell’em that is human nature
Why, why, does idumi err way
If they say why, why, tell’em that is human nature
Why, why, does idumi err way

Reaching out-uh
Touch a stranger
Eleckric eyes are ev’ryweeeaahhh
Seeve that girl
She knows i’m watching
She like’s the way I steahh

If they say why, why, Stella that is human nature
Why, why, dusidui that way
If they say why, why tchalla that is human nature
Why, why, does iduvi that way
I like living this way
I like loving this way

That way
Auahhh iahaa
Wauhaaaa uhaaahaahaaa

Looking out
Cross the mornin’
The city’s hut begins to beeee
Reaching out
I touch purr shoulder
I’m dreaming other shtreet
If they say why, why, talla dat is human nature
Why, why, dusiduvi that way
If they say why, why.. oooooohh tell’em
Why, whyyyy doeees idumy that way
If they say wuuuaahhy, tadashashashashashasha
Why, UEEEHHH! Does idumi that way
If they say WAI WAI WAI, oooooh, Stella
EEEEEEYY, dusidumi ehh way
If du su wuuaai, ooooh, Stella
Why, why, does iduvi that way
Why, why, tadadadadadada
Why, why, does idumi ah way
I like livin’ this WAAAYYY

Waauuhaaaa, auuwaaaiii
Auuaaaa, aiiuuhaii
Wuuaahhh awaiiii

Tshh thshh tshh
Tshh tshh tshh tshh tshh​

Favorite line: swissanusing sais.

:lol:

I always get it as
HEAR HER LOIS instead of hear her voice

In Heal the World I used to think he says ....'let swords turn into blushes' ; the real lyrics are something like : 'nations turn swords into blowshares' :hysterical:

hahahaha

i used to think it was "lets swords turn into flushes"

When I first heard "Behind the Mask", I thought he was singing:

"Who do you love? -Heeeeee e e e"
"Is it me? - Heeeeee e e e"
"Or Will.i.am?"

Someone put your hair down, begging for your love instead of someone put your hand out

LMAO... some of these are really funny but unfortunately... you heard wrong again! blushes... blowshares... it's actually plough shares which are (if google serves me right) a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil.

Strange!!

Way back when, lol, when I would listen to 2Bad,
I could have sworn Michael was saying, "You the one Joe cut for me."
But of course, I found out that he wasnt saying that at all. Lol!

Don't Walk Away: I knew MJ couldn't possibly sing this, still I could hear "I tried but all my peanuts in the way" :D

Beat It - LIVE (Bucharest 1992) - ''They don't a come you ever come around sham (or shim), don't wanna see your face you better disappear. They fire set their eyes, their words are really clear so beat it........''
Refrain - ''Beat it, beat it, no one wants to beat it, beat it! Show they're mother f***king, show me you're right, it doesn't matter, whose from all right, just beat it, just beat it.......''

LOL xd :lol: :)

Beat It - LIVE (Bucharest 1992) - ''They don't a come you ever come around sham (or shim), don't wanna see your face you better disappear. They fire set their eyes, their words are really clear so beat it........''
Refrain - ''Beat it, beat it, no one wants to beat it, beat it! Show they're mother f***king, show me you're right, it doesn't matter, whose from all right, just beat it, just beat it.......''

LOL xd :lol: :)

:hysterical: you are a good lyricist :yes:

^ :) :lol: That was when I heard it for the first time. English isn't my native language... :) :D ;)

Last edited:
I knew I misheard a word on "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" I thought I heard "basketball" instead of "vegetable".

In Butterflies I thought it was 'Don't ignore my smile when I try to say hello to you'

Apparently it's 'Don't acknowledge my smile'?

LMAO... some of these are really funny but unfortunately... you heard wrong again! blushes... blowshares... it's actually plough shares which are (if google serves me right) a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil.

Strange!!

and it's biblical, too...from the book of Isaiah

A little 5 year old relatives version of Rock With You: "I wanna rock with you alright, bash you into sunshine" lol :D

In "The They You Make Me Feel" I used to hear "You really turn me good" in the background. I still hear it :lol: But it's "You really turn me on"

Smooth Criminal: I sometimes hear "Annie are you Wookiee?". :D

draft_lens1549644module3969759photo_chewbaccastarwarscostume.gif

Back