Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

Re: JOIN! Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! General discussion here!

do we have to do a video for every song your putting in this or do we just pick our favourite and make a video for that?

Thanks earthlyme! Hope you participate ;)

And Laura, as I said before - you can participate for any song you want and as many songs as you want, just follow the schedule of the songs. I will always be posting them in my siggy,just like now ;)

Well..I love this idea first of all. :)
I hope I can keep up with the schedule of the songs (since I just found this thread...:rolleyes: ) But I'm gonna try and think of what I could do in a video and then i'll submit it. I just need to get enough courage first :p

What a lovely idea to make videos I'm sure he would love that. I also think we should take to the streets, during the trial I used to always have his music on in the car and the window open, so many times people would catch my eye in traffic or a car park and some smiled or gave the thumbs up as if to say yes, we are fans too.

We could also bombard radio stations with requests for his music. Who knows his new album may be released to be out on his birthday, what a present, no. 1 all over the world.

What a lovely idea to make videos I'm sure he would love that. I also think we should take to the streets, during the trial I used to always have his music on in the car and the window open, so many times people would catch my eye in traffic or a car park and some smiled or gave the thumbs up as if to say yes, we are fans too.

We could also bombard radio stations with requests for his music. Who knows his new album may be released to be out on his birthday, what a present, no. 1 all over the world.

That's the spirit! :D

it doesn't have to be dancing and singing right? can i just talk over it? since i'm musically and dancingly challenged? :lol:

I am not even going to ANSWER that.
There are FIVE pages behind, not FIFTY FIVE.

Sorry if I am arrogant but don't be lazy as to check behind. I am really tired of posting the same thing over and over again.

OK, guys, Stranger In Moscow video is already in works... But don't worry, you can still post your videos. The closing date for the three songs in my siggy is VERY near, so hurry up , OK? ;)

im gonna be posting up a preliminary video and im gonna record the song again on tues as i think i could do better plus was disturbed so could not finish it

Cool. Take your time :D

Record it and then PM me, we'll come up with something ;)

wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you show us it when it's finished?

Of course I will show it.

I already started working on Stranger In Moscow, so if someone wants to do this song, let me know soon ;)

This sounds like such a great idea! I'm so excited:D

OK, guys the preview of Stranger In Moscow is coming soon...
It is still at the beginning and requires A LOT of work. But as I have a lot of obligations these days with the exams, I am gonna finish the first three clips (MITM,SIM and HN) until the end of the next week...Of course you can still post your clips...!

Re: JOIN! Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! VIDEO PREVIEW COMING UP!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's uploading...
GOD! I am so nervous!
I know it is nothing special, but I just had to upload the first minute and a half even if it is 3 am here and I have to wake up early to read for an exam...I am just too excited about it!

Please guys keep in mind that it is YET to be finished... and feel free to comment... Coming up sooN! Hopefully!

Last edited:

HERE IT IS GUYS! Stranger In Moscow video preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5x1jK4ITXg

I didn't wanna go to bed. It took an hour to upload.

Please comment!

Keep in mind, as I had already said that this is just a beginning and requires more work...

God I am so anxious! LOL!

Last edited:
Re: JOIN! Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! SEE VIDEO PREVIEW NOW ON PAGE 6 !!!

It's good! I like it...

Re: JOIN! Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! SEE VIDEO PREVIEW NOW ON PAGE 6 !!!

Yeah,well some parts will be changed... Mainly the pictures. Cuz it is just a preview. I need to include the other videos as well :)

Re: Michael's 50th b-day present VIDEO PROJECT! VIDEO PREVIEW ON PAGE 6 !!!

wow... no comments at all... that bad,huh? lol!

Last edited:

it looks cool, all demos look rough at the beginning stages dont worry, you should see some of my first drafts LOL

Good luck with your project people x
im sure it will be wicked & amazing . :huggy:

Last edited:

Thanks a lot for your support guyz!

I promise to do my best once I have time. And meanwhile I hope to get some of your videos as well!

the dancing at the beginning is great....you have got it down packed!

me and my friend were going to make a video but unfortunately im not allowed to participate :(
we asked to use my mums video camera but im sure u can appreciate that she isnt happy about me filming myself and sending to people on the internet.
Good Luck with it though guys :)

Oh well...sorry to hear that.
Maybe you could show her this video and explain that it is harmless?

Back