MJ Airs On Mainstream Australian Radio

Read my story below for some awesome MJ news....he is takin over, i can feel the tide!!

Last edited:
More Mj Radio Info!

Hey everyone: Rick Dees Give Plug About Thriller 25 On Weekly Top 40!!
AND Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 wins 5 Nights In A Row in Toronto's Z103.5 Radio Station sending MJ To The HALL OF FAME!

I just woke up (9:15am eastern time) and my alarm came on which is set on the radio station Z103.5 in Toronto. It was currently airing "Rick Dees Weekly Top 40" I looked it up on their website and apparently over 70 million people all around the world listen to that! Anyways...

I was just casually listening to it and he was talking about "The Three Most Anticipated Albums of 2008" as voted by the viewers all around the world. 3rd was Madonna's new album, 2nd was Fergie's new album, and 1st was Thriller 25! I was soo shocked! Then Rick Dees started talking about Thriller 25 saying who was all on it, when it was coming out, then concluded by sayin "Michael Jackson still has it".

Andd...last night Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 beat Justin Timberlakes new single "Chop It" and won for the 5th straight night in a row (decided by viewers calling in and emailing the dj)..this means Michael Jackson gets entered into the Z103.5 Hall of fame!!!
Heres the link to see for yourself:

http://www.z1035.com/head2head.php

Last edited:
Re: More Mj Radio Info!

Hey everyone: Rick Dees Give Plug About Thriller 25 On Weekly Top 40!!
AND Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 wins 5 Nights In A Row in Toronto's Z103.5 Radio Station sending MJ To The HALL OF FAME!

I just woke up (9:15am eastern time) and my alarm came on which is set on the radio station Z103.5 in Toronto. It was currently airing "Rick Dees Weekly Top 40" I looked it up on their website and apparently over 70 million people all around the world listen to that! Anyways...

I was just casually listening to it and he was talking about "The Three Most Anticipated Albums of 2008" as voted by the viewers all around the world. 3rd was Madonna's new album, 2nd was Fergie's new album, and 1st was Thriller 25! I was soo shocked! Then Rick Dees started talking about Thriller 25 saying who was all on it, when it was coming out, then concluded by sayin "Michael Jackson still has it".

Andd...last night Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 beat Justin Timberlakes new single "Chop It" and won for the 5th straight night in a row (decided by viewers calling in and emailing the dj)..this means Michael Jackson gets entered into the Z103.5 Hall of fame!!!

Best news ever. I was so worried that he may lose to Justin. Poor, poor Justin, bet the new king of pop don't taste so nice afterall/:DThanks. Why is this not front page news. Tryt and get this into the news thread.

It's great news! Thanks for letting us know! I really believe that this T25 is a bridge between the 'past' and the totally new material!

Re: More Mj Radio Info!

And have you guys seen the percentages Michael won by? He didnt just scrape in, there was NO doubt that he smashed all opposition. The margin of victory each time was MASSIVE.

Back