MJ Estate Sends a Cease and Desist Letter to Katherine's Business Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of non MJ fans don't just see it, they laugh about it. Because i'm an actual fan of MJ's, for me none of this is funny. It's just sad.

and that's the sad thing. We are hurt by it and the family does not realize they are not being taken seriously. What was Janet's reason for telling Roberts and Winfrey that MJ was in denial? was it to sell albums or movie tickets? I just don't understand her reason for it considering she didn't mention it at all when MJ was alive. What was Katherine's reason for calling MJ's nose a toothpick? When your own family disrespects you when you're no longer here it's very very sad.

RIP Mike!!

and that's the sad thing. We are hurt by it and the family does not realize they are not being taken seriously. What was Janet's reason for telling Roberts and Winfrey that MJ was in denial? was it to sell albums or movie tickets? I just don't understand her reason for it considering she didn't mention it at all when MJ was alive. What was Katherine's reason for calling MJ's nose a toothpick? When your own family disrespects you when you're no longer here it's very very sad.

RIP Mike!!
I agree I don't get their reason/motivation either since both of them kept mum on these ''subjects'' while he was alive. When he was alive it was all about ''working on one person since he is still on the fence'' to do a reunion show, and after his death it changed to ''you can't make a horse drink the water'' and ''denial''. I find these comments very telling especially considering it came from a person that never herself discussed her problems with drugs, I never heard Janet address why she was using multiple ID's of her employees to get prescription drugs, if I remember right one of them sued and and won the case too. I also find her comments extremely unfair considering the fact that Michael never opened his mouth to talk about her issues, such as her diet pill addiction, and genital herpes meds. Why throw him under the water, when he is not here to defend himself anymore? Reading the autopsy and getting someone to explain you the autopsy is not a big thing. :(

And on top of that Big Apple, Corey's mom was a single parent, Corey had no siblings and she was a cancer patient yet she fought for her baby. Michael came from a huge family, both parents still living, countless cousins, nieces& nephews, 8 brothers and sisters and yet not one of them can defend their dead brother? Not one of them could help their alleged 'addicted' relative? Mike's brothers could've picked him up with one hand as small as he was and forced him into rehab if they thought he needed it. They all could've called a press conference like Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael Lohan, did and called out the doctors for drugging MJ. That would've prevented Murray from getting into the picture.

Nope, but they all did absolutely nothing. Janet claims there were several interventions yet Mama Jackson says she talked about it 'once' with MJ. Mama Jackson never mentioned a timeframe of when she once talked about it with MJ. Was it after the burn 25 years ago? or was it in May 2009 when she could see he was very very thin?

The Jackson family have lost all respect from me.

The Jackson family have lost all respect from me.

They have also lost mine!

And I was a TRUE supporter at one time. I have to laugh at myself, because when Stacy Brown wrote that article about the Jackson Brothers a few years ago, I was ready to kick his behind. LOL!

But after Michael passed, I started to see things I didn't know about before. Shoot, I didn't even know about the Jermaine and Randy drama. I recall when Jermaine had a son named "Jermajesty" only because the name was so different, but the rest of that story, I had no clue.

They have also lost mine!

And I was a TRUE supporter at one time. I have to laugh at myself, because when Stacy Brown wrote that article about the Jackson Brothers a few years ago, I was ready to kick his behind. LOL!

But after Michael passed, I started to see things I didn't know about before. Shoot, I didn't even know about the Jermaine and Randy drama. I recall when Jermaine had a son named "Jermajesty" only because the name was so different, but the rest of that story, I had no clue.
Same here except for I had no clue what the names of his kids were

Yep.

Look at Corey Haim's mother. She was an army of ONE. She was well aware of her son's past problems but she was STILL adamant that the media not say it was a drug overdose, until all of the facts were in.

Corey H. wasn't even famous like that but his momma was out there protecting her baby regardless. I give her mad props for that!
Another example are the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman who were ALLEGEDLY murdered by OJ Simpson. From what I understand neither of these people were cookie-cutter saints. BUT they were murder victims and the Goldmans and the Brown families NEVER let the media nor the public forget that fact. They weren't going around talking about Nicoles 'activities' nor Ron Goldman's alleged 'connections'. They aggressively fought for their murdered ones. Regardless of what Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman may have done in their private lives, it doesn't nor shouldn't take away from the fact they were murdered. Same thing with Michael. Any 'addictions' and 'interventions' that the family may have done does not have ANYTHING to do with Michael being murdered on June 25th---especially since the autopsy shows that Michael had only the stuff in him the Murray gave him.

I still like the Jackson family...but they need to get on the ball better than what they have been. For starters they need to be MORE united instead of divided. AND they need to be MORE smarter and prudent in talking to the media---and MORE assertive when the media get out of line when it comes it Michael. The Jacksons are way too passive for me.

Another example are the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman who were ALLEGEDLY murdered by OJ Simpson. From what I understand neither of these people were cookie-cutter saints. BUT they were murder victims and the Goldmans and the Brown families NEVER let the media nor the public forget that fact. They weren't going around talking about Nicoles 'activities' nor Ron Goldman's alleged 'connections'. They aggressively fought for their murdered ones. Regardless of what Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman may have done in their private lives, it doesn't nor shouldn't take away from the fact they were murdered. Same thing with Michael. Any 'addictions' and 'interventions' that the family may have done does not have ANYTHING to do with Michael being murdered on June 25th---especially since the autopsy shows that Michael had only the stuff in him the Murray gave him.

I still like the Jackson family...but they need to get on the ball better than what they have been. For starters they need to be MORE united instead of divided. AND they need to be MORE smarter and prudent in talking to the media---and MORE assertive when the media get out of line when it comes it Michael. The Jacksons are way too passive for me.

I agree.. way too passive is right. and you're right no matter what past issues MJ had with painkillers, his family should be reminding others that MJ was the victim of a rogue doctor who told him taking propofol was ok to sleep because he would monitor him. The family hasn't said one word against Murray. It's sad and for that I will never support anything that family does again. When Mike's fans are in front of the courthouse with signs calling for justice for MJ from his killer, and Mike's own family refuses to discuss Murray's culpability it tells you something. I honestly think Mike's fans care more about him than some members of his family.

I agree.. way too passive is right. and you're right no matter what past issues MJ had with painkillers, would monitor his family should be reminding others that MJ was the victim of a rogue doctor who told him taking propofol was ok to sleep because he him. The family hasn't said one word against Murray. It's sad and for that I will never support anything that family does again. When Mike's fans are in front of the courthouse with signs calling for justice for MJ from his killer, and Mike's own family refuses to discuss Murray's culpability it tells you something. I honestly think Mike's fans care more about him than some members of his family.

That's part we don't know , you don't know if Michael requested to be treated with profool or Corrand Maurray suggested it ,and that's why Michael's painkiller addiction is being brought up. and yes his family has spoken out against Maurry, Janet said he is responsiable which is all you can say because bottom line he shouldn't okayed it and on top of that clearly was negiagant imo) but like Katherine said she can't say Maurry is a murder or not because you don't know what his intentions was, you don't know if Corrand Maurry woke up that morning planning to murder Michael or if it was just a horriable accident , if Michale was found stabbed to death or shot than yeah you could clearly see that his intentions were to kill Michael , and that's why probably some of the family member aren't screaming " murder" and why you can't compare Nicloe and Ron to Michael. and that's what's the prosecutions job to do. and even some Jacksons have said Maurry is a murder,or they believe he is a fall guy. ( well Latoya)

That's part we don't know , you don't know if Michael requested to be treated with profool or Corrand Maurray suggested it ,and that's why Michael's painkiller addiction is being brought up. and yes his family has spoken out against Maurry, Janet said he is responsiable which is all you can say because bottom line he shouldn't okayed it and on top of that clearly was negiagant imo) but like Katherine said she can't say Maurry is a murder or not because you don't know what his intentions was, you don't know if Corrand Maurry woke up that morning planning to murder Michael or if it was just a horriable accident , if Michale was found stabbed to death or shot than yeah you could clearly see that his intentions were to kill Michael , and that's why probably some of the family member aren't screaming " murder" and why you can't compare Nicloe and Ron to Michael. and that's what's the prosecutions job to do. and even some Jacksons have said Maurry is a murder,or they believe he is a fall guy. ( well Latoya)

Michael was murder, not lets mix words about it. Regardless if it was an accident or on purpose, he was still killed by another. Michael's problems with painkillers are a moot point, since it played no part in his death. Especially since no painkillers were found in his system and the drugs that were given to him was by one doctor and it was for sleep, not pain as the Jacksons keep suggesting. Even if Murray was the 'fall guy' he still killed a person.

Btw, some in the family are screaming murder like Randy, Joe, Toy, and Jermaine. All of them, except Jermaine, had also said that Michael was an addict, even after the report came out. They also can't even get their story straight on why he was even murder.

Janet may had spoken out against Murray, but it was a hand wave compare to her talking about Michael's addiction. It was so bad that even Oprah got on her when she compare Michael's problems to her hardcore drug addicted first husband. She also got this blank look on her fact when asked about his sleep problems or why he was talking medication for it.

I like Janet, but there is no excusing the above. Unlike most, however, I think she did it to take blame off of her family and tried to paint them doing everything they could to 'save' Michael. I highly doubt it had anything to do with record sells, but it was still low regardless of motives and it undermines what the LAPD had concluded. Otherwise, they would charge Murray for given drugs to an addict.

At the very least, Janet stopped calling Michael an addict and don't answer personally questions on him. Unlike Randy, Joe, Oxman, and even Mrs. Jackson to an extent who can't seem to read an autopsy report.

Maybe this falls into 'screw facts, we have motive.'

Michael was murder, not lets mix words about it. Regardless if it was an accident or on purpose, he was still killed by another. Michael's problems with painkillers are a moot point, since it played no part in his death. Especially since no painkillers were found in his system and the drugs that were given to him was by one doctor and it was for sleep, not pain as the Jacksons keep suggesting. Even if Murray was the 'fall guy' he still killed a person.

Btw, some in the family are screaming murder like Randy, Joe, Toy, and Jermaine. All of them, except Jermaine, had also said that Michael was an addict, even after the report came out. They also can't even get their story straight on why he was even murder.

Janet may had spoken out against Murray, but it was a hand wave compare to her talking about Michael's addiction. It was so bad that even Oprah got on her when she compare Michael's problems to her hardcore drug addicted first husband. She also got this blank look on her fact when asked about his sleep problems or why he was talking medication for it.

I like Janet, but there is no excusing the above. Unlike most, however, I think she did it to take blame off of her family and tried to paint them doing everything they could to 'save' Michael. I highly doubt it had anything to do with record sells, but it was still low regardless of motives and it undermines what the LAPD had concluded. Otherwise, they would charge Murray for given drugs to an addict.

At the very least, Janet stopped calling Michael an addict and don't answer personally questions on him. Unlike Randy, Joe, Oxman, and even Mrs. Jackson to an extent who can't seem to read an autopsy report.

Maybe this falls into 'screw facts, we have motive.'

yeah if you killed somebody on accident you are a commnly called a murder, but to be legaly declared a murder you have to prove intentent and malice aftermath, or it's manslaughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

I agree thou that also one reasons drug inventions and etc are being bought up is to save face sort of. Oprah stright up said who loved him enough to stop him , etc, of course Jane's response is going to be we tried, but the inventions and ect were not recent , she couldn't remember when the last invention was, and she already said she had no idea Michael was taking profool nobody in the family did, I don't think Janet was cluess or blank about the sleep issues just the the fact that he was taking proffool to treat it.

well the damage was done by her. I would not be shocked if she is called as a witness for Murray's defense. Let's see if she gives the same 'blank stare' or dear caught in the headlights act when she is on the witness stand.

of course Jane's response is going to be we tried, but the inventions and ect were not recent , she couldn't remember when the last invention was,

The fact that she couldn't remember proves to me it wasn't recent, because more recent she was trying to get him on a family tour.

There's a long post about the relationship between Mann, Melissa Johnson and Henry Vaccaro just posted in Leslie's Michael Jackson blog:

12/21/2010
The Fantastic Three: Vaccaro, Mann and Johnson

An unbeliavable story develops in the case of Melissa Johnson. Here comes the details...

Johnson already used two sets of lawyers in his case against the MJ Estate since August, 2009. On November 1st, 2010 she hired a new lawyer, Edgar B. Pease. Does this name sound similar?

Pease was an attorney of Henry Vaccaro, the man who got ahold the biggest Jackson Family memorablia on the world through bankrupcy court. Now Pease is not only the attorney of Vaccaro and his Vintage Pop, but for Howard Mann and his Vintage Pop Media. Another interesting name?

Mann is the Canadian businessman who approached Katherine and Joe Jackson to support the collection Vaccaro still owns. They have release a book, a calendar and several other merchandises. So now Vaccaro, Mann and Johnson plays in the same team.

On the same day as Johnson hired Pease, Johnson and Mann signed a contract related to a business project. According to this contract Johnson will help Mann to promote the Vaccaro memorablias with her vast collection of intellectual properties related to MJ (mainly domains and trademarks). In a nutshell: Mann tries to get validity for making money of the memorablias, and found a good partner in Johnson who is still fighting against the MJ Estate. Mann will pay 33% of the profits to Katherine and 33% to Johnson (another shady move from Mann that he is not paying Johnson directly, but through Katherine), as well Mann pays all of Johnson's debts that already exceeded $130.000.

How come that Johson's case hasn't been thrown out by the Judge so far? She prayed for extensions in the case on many occasions. On the other hand Johnson has quite a lot e-mails backing her story. She claims that Shmuley Boteach approved her activities preserving MJ's Heal The World Foundation back in 2002.

And if it's still not enough, Johnson claims that in 2005 MJ approved for Johnson to act in his name when it comes to keeping HTWF alive. Guess who was the man between MJ and Johnson? Brian Oxman! Oxman even gave a written statement this September saying that MJ really approved Johnson's work.

Johnson in 2008 contacted MJ's than manager, Van Alexander. The manager once said to her that there is a fight in MJ's team and some "bad figures" took over MJ. Alexander advised Johnson to take HTWF on her own name, because MJ can't take care of it. Johnson furthermore contacted Al Malnik and Mark Harrison as well, both of them were well known representatives of MJ in earlier years.

So what Johnson owns? She has appr. 1800 domain names, trademarks registered all around the world. Pease claims that however MJ paid Johnson $25.000 in 2004 for some intellectual property, this amount was used for reviewal of the domain names. Johnson did not gave back the ownership rights to MJ or any of his entities.

And what Mann owns? 19800 photos, 26 hours of videos, 273 tracks related to MJ and his family.

While Mann is preparing for his testimonial hold on January 7, 2011 and Oxman the day before the parties are arguing over documents. Oxmann will be questioned about his interview gave to one of the television networkds this summer. While Mann will have to proove his connections to the Jacksons.

Unbeliavable, isn't it? Have you seen any articles with so many shady names at all?

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/
:bugeyed

Don't bother some turn a blind eye on purpose this is a hopeless case.
It's not that some turn a blind eye, it is so obvious that you are saying things that are rumors and not proven true and you are trying to mislead the fraud situation about randy, I clicked on to the link a week ago and read it, and you are trying to spin it. he did not report his sport utility vihecle and that was the fraud. If I remember correctly it was about a company that randy, michael and janet had invested in that fell through. and no randy is not broke, and the rest of the jackson family is not hurting for money now.

yeah if you killed somebody on accident you are a commnly called a murder, but to be legaly declared a murder you have to prove intentent and malice aftermath, or it's manslaughter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

I agree thou that also one reasons drug inventions and etc are being bought up is to save face sort of. Oprah stright up said who loved him enough to stop him , etc, of course Jane's response is going to be we tried, but the inventions and ect were not recent , she couldn't remember when the last invention was, and she already said she had no idea Michael was taking profool nobody in the family did, I don't think Janet was cluess or blank about the sleep issues just the the fact that he was taking proffool to treat it.

Btw, you got it wrong. Janet straight up said on Oprah that she had no clue that Michael had sleep problems. When Oprah asked about it, Janet said she had no clue. It had nothing to do with with drugs. The reason Oprah even asked why didn't you try to help Michael was because the family went on and on about how much an addict Michael was, but said nothing. Now that he's dead, they go to the media talking about his problems. Really, what is the point of doing that now since the person is dead and beyond saving? What's the point of saying, "I told you so", via Oxman?

She also hinted that the interventions were recent and the entire family was in on it. If they had several interventions to save his life, why can't she remember one or even bring it up since it had nothing to do with how he died? Why did they suddenly stop if they knew he still had a problem, which Janet suggested?

Janet was so bad that she claimed in her first interview that profool was used for pain. Doing a search on google would had cleared that up.

THANK YOU!! From day one, starting with Joe Jackson, Michael's family has acted as if Michael killed himself. They have not shown one ounce of ANGER at the MURDERER, Conrad Murray. They have been passive and dismissive and calling this cowardly MURDERER a "fall guy". I've never seen any other family react the way that this family has when their loved one-the most famous man on earth- was murdered. It is beyond belief and totally pathetic to witness.

Btw, you got it wrong. Janet straight up said on Oprah that she had no clue that Michael had sleep problems. When Oprah asked about it, Janet said she had no clue. It had nothing to do with with drugs. The reason Oprah even asked why didn't you try to help Michael was because the family went on and on about how much an addict Michael was, but said nothing. Now that he's dead, they go to the media talking about his problems. Really, what is the point of doing that now since the person is dead and beyond saving? What's the point of saying, "I told you so", via Oxman?

She also hinted that the interventions were recent and the entire family was in on it. If they had several interventions to save his life, why can't she remember one or even bring it up since it had nothing to do with how he died? Why did they suddenly stop if they knew he still had a problem, which Janet suggested?

Janet was so bad that she claimed in her first interview that profool was used for pain. Doing a search on google would had cleared that up.

Exactly! very good post.. If they still believed MJ had a problem why didn't they continue to help or why didn't they go public with his issues in order to save his life? Why talk about family reunion shows if you believed your brother was in a lot of pain and needed help? Janet claims the 'whole family' was in on the intervention yet Katherine said she only spoke once about it to MJ. How can there be a family intervention without Katherine?

And if Janet didn't know about MJ's sleep issues, then what exactly was she intervening for? Maybe she should've talked to her brother and got him some help instead of concentrating on her fading music career.

In my opinion Mike's family didn't help him. Half of them hadn't spoken to him in years. How do you know what's going on if you don't speak to your sibling. Tito said the only intervention he knew about was at Neverland. Mike left Neverland in 2005, so you mean to tell me in 4 years they had no clue about anything?

Like I've stated this family has lost all of my respect.

I would THINK that Janet Jackson is established enough to be able to pick & choose to whom she speaks. She's not a NEWBIE who needs to speak to everybody.

And in the climate we live in today, there are LOADS of medium where you can do your thing without cowtowing to the first person who asks you for an interview.

Aside, from the fact that she knew how to say NO, when anybody wanted to discuss her breakup with Jermaine Dupree! It's clear to me that homegirl knows how to say "NO" when she wants to.

Don't mean to highjack the thread. Back to the topic at hand: Mann is the type of character who is only looking for a fast buck, in my opinion. He knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on, but will play like he does, because that's what a con-artist does.

yea but the movie isnt janets movie either. now of she was promoting her own project i could see. but thats tyler perrys n lionsgate film. n whether you like oprah or not its good to go on her show for promotion. thts why sony sent the cascios n teddy riley to oprah. n even though they didnt say what janet said, i have never heard none of you complain cause they went on their also n im sure they knew abt wht she said 2. n they were also promoting self projects unlike janet. n one thing abt the oprah interview tht i noticed is tht she didnt seem as open to questions abt him as she did for robin roberts

Come on now, if you need proof that MJ's brothers and sisters sold him out to any publication that was willing to pay them all you have to do is SEARCH this very board. LOL!

Rebbie DID sell Michael iPhone case and another item. Why a family member would want to sell MJ's iPhone case is beyond me, but to each his own, I guess.

Randy on Twitter telling folks that MJ's childen "will be there," only to have to come back with his tail between in legs and complain that "my mother said no." LOL!

The thing that cracks me up with "some" of the Jackson family is WHERE was all of this AMBITION before Michael passed away? Waiting, Waiting, & MORE Waiting and now they have NOTHING to show for all of that waiting.

like i said i didnt know n never had heard anything abt tht but wht some people said on here. n the only people who say it are people who hate the family. so if she did tht i thought tht maybe you guys found out in an article somewhere or something. but they are doin the same thing they did before mj died, besides the interviews abt him nothin has changed. the same people who always talked to the media still do(toya, jermaine), n everybody else is doin there thing like they were before hand. n there are some changes to what they are working on n things like thet because of mj estate

Don't you think that it is hypocritical and contradictory to say that MJ fans don't KNOW about the things that were stated in the previous posts and you act as if YOU know what Janet does or doesn't do? Think about it.

but im not acting like what i said is written in stone somewhere either. but when i stated something some of yall automatically said tht i ignore the facts n that i dnt know anything, so i became defensive. n at the end of the day, for most of what we are saying or belive, none of us kno 100% sure whether its true or not. we just choose to belive what we want to. n i dnt care what anyone says, in one of my post i posted some pretty good info to think abt n if they knew it was so wrong or not true, then they couldve came back at me with a better esponse then what they did. but they didnt. they just chose to dismiss everything i said as not rue n tht im just a family supported tht doesnt know what they are talkin abt. so im like forget it. you believe one way n i will believe my way.

Don't be an idiot, Chanel. It's because of blind mice like you that many "in the know" fans stopped coming here.

Just search the threads posted here, in the 2003 Jackson Street, and you'll see proof of what many accused the Jacksons of doing and that, fellow poster, is the tip of the iceberg.

Just google "Tito+mirror" or "Marlon+mirror" and the list goes on and you'll see how they sold out MJ. Hell, forget that; it won't give you the full picture: search the threads posted here and you'll see the proof you're so desperate not to see.

okay i will do tht then. i did kno tht many people stopped comin here but i didnt kno it was the main sources. i didnt know that at all n no one tried to tell me tht either but you. all they did was attack my responses. n im not an idiot or a "blind mice" i just dont care tht much abt people i dnt know n never have met
edited to add: i would hope a group of people didnt stop posting on a message board because of what some other posters had to say. if you really let someone over the computer control your actions then you have other problems to worry abt then

Last edited:
And see, in my opinion, that's why the Jackson's don't get the RESPECT they feel they deserve.

When famous folks die, their surviving family USUALLY closes ranks and stays on one page.

Here we got Joe Jackson going in his OWN direction. Katherine & THE PORN GUY. Jermaine still TRYING to recapture what happened 30-years ago, with a straight face (LOL). Janet willing to talk about "denial" so that she can have an opportunity to promote her latest project. Jackie "trying" to push that bogus single. Randy putting the family's business on his twitter page.

Supposedly famous folks just don't act like that. They come together as ONE and project a UNITED front.

The Jackson's are all over the place and folks (not just MJ fans) can see it!

In a word: EMBARRASSING!
n i agree tht they do need a united front. but if you come from a large family like i do then you also know thts impossible

Yep.

Look at Corey Haim's mother. She was an army of ONE. She was well aware of her son's past problems but she was STILL adamant that the media not say it was a drug overdose, until all of the facts were in.

Corey H. wasn't even famous like that but his momma was out there protecting her baby regardless. I give her mad props for that!

I "think," so far, the most noise we have heard from the Jackson family has come because of the 3 Casico songs. SOME members of the family spent a lot of time tweeting on that subject. I only wish they would show the same determination when it comes to Murray.

ME, I'd be on Murray like white on rice. Everytime his attorney says something, I would respond in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS! And I'd also make sure I was up on ALL of the facts. Starting with what's in the autopsy report!

n i agree. i never thought abt it like tht before

I agree I don't get their reason/motivation either since both of them kept mum on these ''subjects'' while he was alive. When he was alive it was all about ''working on one person since he is still on the fence'' to do a reunion show, and after his death it changed to ''you can't make a horse drink the water'' and ''denial''. I find these comments very telling especially considering it came from a person that never herself discussed her problems with drugs, I never heard Janet address why she was using multiple ID's of her employees to get prescription drugs, if I remember right one of them sued and and won the case too. I also find her comments extremely unfair considering the fact that Michael never opened his mouth to talk about her issues, such as her diet pill addiction, and genital herpes meds. Why throw him under the water, when he is not here to defend himself anymore? Reading the autopsy and getting someone to explain you the autopsy is not a big thing. :(

n with what you said youre acting like many of the people you complain abt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back