MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

Nope, too late. They've already made Gene's comments headline news again. Already forced Gene in to the game so he will be available to make comments about it in the future again and people will listen to him again.

They have revealed once more how ridiculous and disingenuous they are and how all of this will always be about the bottom dollar for them and how they can make it as quickly and easily as possible.

Everything they do is a farce. The whole situation is a joke. Every single time they do anything involving MJ's name all fans wonder, "What's really in it for them? What's really involved?" Nobody trusts them anymore, everything they do is considered suspect and with an agenda. And they prove our suspicions right again and again and again.

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / All Tribute discussion

Honestly speaking, I really don't know what to think, what to say, what to do...all this hurts so much...madness upon madness, sadness upon sadness...

Thankyou for the hug...(hugs) to you to..

:hug:

I'm actually neutral towards the timing of this tribute but absolutely against Kiss being any part of this.

I may have missed the other pros/cons about this (including what the Jackson Family is doing), but I just havn't had a chance to read more about this event.

This is NOT a tribute to begin with, it's a money making scam where Michael's name is used, period.

It's really sad it's from his own family. People say Michael had the wrong people around him but his family doesn't seem to be any better. It becomes clearer why Michael spent more time with other families than his own.

It's too late. The damage is done.................
It should never happen at the first place.
Most ridiculous thing ever happened.
and we all can see they are not doing the tribute. They are using MJ and even his kids to gain money. So be my guest, I am done with the J family.
Agree. Non of them spoke out when this idiot called Michael a pedo and now THIS. There's nothing that can make this go away.

Kiss/Simmons? Really? Are they really THAT desperate? This whole story is so pathetic.
Unbelievable how Michael and his fans are being used and mistreated. We have to stop financing such bs, this is the only way to get some respect imho.

ok from twitter...we are suppoe to believe this shit.

mjsunifc Michael Jackson Club

I just spoke to Majestik: "Nobody in the Jackson Family endorses Gene Simmons. This was an oversight. They did not know the (continued)

(continued) statement that he made against Michael."

It's true...we are the only real family Michael ever had...

Oh wow now the ex- con speaks and we're supposed to believe him.

Last edited:

Now Magestik of all people!

I'm going to bed guys, have fun debatting, I'll be there tomorrow to read the news/no news :)

:hug:

Re: MJJCommunity Official Statement about Michael Forever Tribute / Tribute discussion

I went to work came home and found this. Thanks for doing the right thing team. Who else does Michael have to watch his back, but us!!!!

I just spoke to Majestik: "Nobody in the Jackson Family endorses Gene Simmons. This was an oversight. They did not know the (continued)

I guess all the Jackson family live in another planet. Like Joe Vogal said, this is the age of google, there's totally no excuse for this. How many family members are in J family? 100? I believe Katherine might not know but none of them heard of Gene Simmons comment? You got to be kidding me. I don't even want to mention that this whole afternoon, so many fans twitter J family about this. and they are "online" and twitter this afternoon. None of them said anything. Ha, how pathetic is this whole situation?

I sent Gene a few words over at his official facebook pages. I'm glad to see a lot of Michael fans over there giving him a piece of their minds.

I am dissapointed with the estate. No response from them as of yet.

Majestik the magnificent can take his comments and disappear! Gene Simmonds would still be on the line-up if there was'nt this huge outcry from MJ's fan base!:mat: Its always said that we are just fans and his own family knows more about him, but somethings that we do know, should also be known to them as well. GOOGLE is there for all to use. They have no excuse!

But its this kinda stuff that will keep on happening if MONEY is the focal point behind everything that is done in Michael Jackson's name!

I 100% percent endorse MJJC statement.

Pissed off to high hell about this blundering fiasco!:mat:

Last edited:

I guess all the Jackson family live in another planet. Like Joe Vogal said, this is the age of google, there's totally no excuse for this. How many family members are in J family? 100? I believe Katherine might not know but none of them heard of Gene Simmons comment? You got to be kidding me. I don't even want to mention that this whole afternoon, so many fans twitter J family about this. and they are "online" and twitter this afternoon. None of them said anything. Ha, how pathetic is this whole situation?

exactly.they would have to live in a bubble NOT to know what he said about Michael...there are just waayyy to many of them Jacksons..I believe this is another lie to cover their own asses because they are hoping that if they drop Gene then the fans will support the tribute again. From where I am standing,,i dont see that happening..what I do see are ALOT of hurt and angry fans..and those that DID want to attend ..are now saying NOWAY I am not going..this has gone to far and Michael's name has been dragged again. It is disgusting that his own family lets this happen time after time after time

So thats' the game they wanna play? That non of them knew Simmons comments? And they sent out Majectic for that damage control statement? A man who has been living off the Jackson name and michael for yrs! *sigh* They will never learn!

Thank you very much for your prompt and eloquent response.

It's really a shame it's a damn shame!

:(

To everyone here > :group: :give_heart:

Even if the Jackson family try to correct all this crap for this tribute look OK, will not resolve anything, the shit is already done :doh: .... the family completely lost all respect from the fans. o___O

The bizarre thing about this is the family seeing circus on fire, the fans totally against this crap tribute and silence continues.... nobody says anything! :blink: :doh:

And believe me, they still will do much more... :( Are we gonna let us down a lot with the family. :( *big sigh*

I'm praying for this tribute crap is canceled. :pray: If the tribute happen, it will be a complete disaster. :puke: :perrin:

I am dissapointed with the estate. No response from them as of yet.

I was also waiting for the estate say something, but is taking too long.... :( Maybe something is happening behind the scenes.... Estate x Jackson Family :fear:

Of course, I fully endorse this statement.

I don't believe that the family didn't know what Gene Simmons said. It was in the headlines especially for the whole world to see. I am tired of the fans being treated like they are stupid and we don't pay attention to things. We do. We don't forget either. Didn't Katherine say that Michael would be happy that KISS be on the tribute?

The family go on the view, oprah, joy behar, dr.drew etc. People who think negatively about Michael to promote their books and other "projects". It's become clear to me that it doesn't matter what people say b/c they will put that aside if it benefits them financially. I find that sick.

There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voices as one

*********** For immediate Release***********

RE: Global Live Events’ Unofficial Michael Forever Tribute

To all Michael Jackson fans,
To Artists who have signed up for the tribute,

United For Michael Jackson’s Legacy (United4MJLegacy) stands with our friends at Michael J. Jackson Community (MJJC), Michael Jackson Fan Club (MJFC), MJ4Justice, Michael Jackson Accountability Network (MJAN) and other fan clubs around the globe, in support of a FULL and IMMEDIATE boycott of the Michael Forever Tribute.

We advise ALL fans and members of the general public who have registered for tickets these past few days to cancel their registration.

We also respectfully ask singers Cee-Lo, Alexandra Burke and Smokey Robinson, who have shown genuine love and respect for Michael in the past, to rescind their participation in this so-called tribute.

Since the announcement of the Michael Forever Tribute, on July 25th, 2011, we have tried hard not to take position on the promised “thriller of a tribute”. Though our core members have been vocal and demonstrated very strong feelings against the tribute and belief it will distract from the ongoing trial, we thought, out of respect for Michael Jackson’s mother and her involvement in the planning of the tribute, we would not take a public stance until it became absolutely necessary.

Two recent developments led us to rethink our neutral position:

First, the obvious exploitation of Michael Jackson’s children to jumpstart tickets sale and second, the announcement today, that Kiss band member, Gene Simmons will take part in the tribute.
Global Live Events (GLE), the tribute organizer popped up out of nowhere on March 29th 2011, and has shown little respect for Michael Jackson’s legacy, his fan base, his children & the charities he supported.

Under terms and conditions “Concert Line up and Refund Rights” on the tribute website, GLE informs potential ticket buyers that Katherine Jackson has agreed to bring “as many of Michael’s children as are available”. Making underaged grieving children part of their contract, shows GLE is trading on fans’ love & respect for Michael Jackson and using his beloved children as nothing more than commodities. Anyone who knew Michael, knows his children were never part of any package deal.

Source: http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/tandc.html

Again today, GLE had hit a new low and stomped again on Michael Jackson’s legacy, by announcing the addition of Gene Simmons to the tribute line up. This announcement was the latest insult to Michael Jackson’s memory, his children and his fans, after a strings of questionable decisions.

In the days following Michael Jackson’s death, Gene Simmons has made slanderous, derogatory comments about Michael and his children. He had also questioned the numerous homage paid to the singer, so it is quite ironic, that Simmons has now agreed to himself pay tribute to the man he called a child predator.

These unforgiveable mistakes by the organizers & their supporters could be blamed on lack of experience, but more and more, it seems this could as well be explained by a lack of care and total disregard for the man’s legacy. And again, today’s announcement reminds us, how little they know of the man they claim to be paying tribute to on October 8th.

GLE has demonstrated they are out of touch and unfit to organize a tribute to the King of Pop. Time and again, the organizers have been deceptive, arrogant and disrespectful, when fans raise questions about the ticketing system, the percentage of the ticket price that will be donated to charities etc. They had promised a “galaxy of stars”, which as of today has failed to materialize, and continue in their duplicity.

We are first and foremost, Michael Jackson fans; we will never stand for anyone or organization disrespecting his 40-year legacy, be it a family member or member of the media.

We welcome an official tribute at a later and more appropriate date, under the leadership & supervision of the Michael Jackson’s Estate, as the definite authority & guardian of his brand and his legacy.

For now, fans who wish to pay tribute to Michael Jackson the humanitarian, can do so by donating to the Unicef-Michael Jackson’s Fans United For Famine Relief, to help raise funds for famine relief in the Horn of Africa. The same giving spirit that inspired Michael and a group of his peers to record We Are The World 26 years ago…is the same that inspires us today to help Africa overcome this latest crisis.

Please make a tribute donation: http://inside.unicefusa.org/site/TR?team_id=22520&fr_id=1050&pg=team

United For Michael Jackson’s Legacy is a group of Michael Jackson fans from all corners of the world, to promote and help protect his Legacy.
http://united4mjlegacy.blogspot.com/

Statement, hello he made several statements. It was not too long ago that we were discussing them in threads here. How come no one in that family knows about them.

It pains me that when I should be focusing my emotions on an upcoming trial, I have to be battling a tribute at the same time!!!!!!! This makes no sense. A tribute should be a joyful thing, not something to cause fans anxiety, anger, and sadness. Now do you understand why every time we hear the Jacksons are planning something, we reach for a bottle of antacid or aspirin? We know something annoying is going to happen.

Thank you! i applaud this statement and i stand behind it 100%!

I don't believe that the family didn't know what Gene Simmons said. It was in the headlines especially for the whole world to see. I am tired of the fans being treated like they are stupid and we don't pay attention to things. We do. We don't forget either. Didn't Katherine say that Michael would be happy that KISS be on the tribute?

The family go on the view, oprah, joy behar, dr.drew etc. People who think negatively about Michael to promote their books and other "projects". It's become clear to me that it doesn't matter what people say b/c they will put that aside if it benefits them financially. I find that sick.

EXACTLY marebear, exactly! Janet has done it, LaToya has done it, Joe, Katherine, Rebbie etc. has done the same, they don't care they have their products to sell and if Michael gets crapped on in the process then so be it!

It's true...we are the only real family Michael ever had...

That's why Michael loved and had so much faith in his fans.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Are you trying to tell me that no one in that giant family heard any of Gene's comments? Not even family friends and people in the industry. Who the hell do they think they are fooling? Even the freaking news people at CNN knew. The general public knew, but no one in that family knew. Do they really think everyone is as dumb as they are?

Even if they didn't know, they should had background check all of their acts to make sure they really wanted to honor Michael or just wanted a quick payday or just the PR.

I am freaking streamed. I thought being away from the computer for a couple hours would clear my head, but I am even more angry. Worst, no one in that god forsaken family said shit once KISS was announce. Not Randy with him twitter everything including him nearly jumping up and down in joy over the AEG lawsuit. Not Jermaine with his attention-whore self. Not Jackie who twitter pictures him in the freaking swimming pool. Not Toya who can't keep her face off the the tube. Not 3T who had a fit over songs and claim to always to protect their uncle's legacy. There was nothing but silences.

I haven't been this mad since the hearing for Murray's trail. It is almost like this family dug up Michael and killed him all over again to me. To may sound dramatic, but for them to even consider Gene is inexcusable.

I wrote that the family only seems to see Michael as the 'King of Pop', but I was wrong about that. You don't treat an idol or a king the same way they had just treated Michael today. No, Michael isn't even an object to him, he is a name. They wanted to carry the name Michael Jackson and deny that he was person or even an object worth admiring. He was the credit card to this family and today made that all too clear. People wondered why Michael had self-esteem issues, but you would too if your own blood saw you as nothing more than a money scheme.

I am sorry that I have been making some hateful posts today. I am just tire.

Taaj Tweeted this....it just let me know HOW crooked they really ALL are
TeamMichael777 ?TeamMichael? @

@mjsunifc YOUR WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO TWEET THIS, ITS UP TO MRS JACKSON TO ANNOUNCE!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!! U THINK I COULD NOT HAVE TWEETED THIS!!!

Back