MJ Graphics (wallpapers, icons, signatures) & requests by Starlight1986

Nina: Thank you. :) I did not make animated wallpapers or Janet graphics yet but I can try anything you want. ;) Is it a request? ^^

Starlight I need you to edit a siggy for me again please! Please try not to cut off anything! I just need it smaller for this board cuz again... its 'too big'

etsi8j.jpg

link: http://tinypic.com/m/9tq2kz/1

I love your graphics. They are amazing!!! :clapping:

umm... I really do not know. lol. I do not want anything physically cut off from this siggy- I guess KB

I've been reading through these posts. Wow Starlight you are so clever to be able to make such amazing siggy's! :yes:
I've been wanting a new siggy now for ages.
There is someone who is going to try to work on getting me a new one, and I am thankful for that. Maybe I'll see how that person is getting on and maybe if she hasnt started it you could maybe do me one Starlight? :cheeky:
Thanks so much.......will get back to you once I know whats happening.

I am going to post a pic on here, please see what you can do with it for me. Thanks so much.
It is probably too big, but if you could downsize it that would be great.:(

thrillererar44-1-1-2.jpg

Also if at all possible is there any way you could somehow put this on the siggy somewhere? Dont worry if you cant. ;D
billie_jean.jpg

Thank you so much for your time.

Hey of course I can do that for you! ;)
Do you ant to keep the text on that picture? Shall I remove it? Or other text wishes? Is it the only MJ pic (besodes the handwritten pics) you ant to be included? ^^

Hey of course I can do that for you! ;)
Do you ant to keep the text on that picture? Shall I remove it? Or other text wishes? Is it the only MJ pic (besodes the handwritten pics) you ant to be included? ^^

Thanks Starlight. Yes there was another pic, but I didnt like to over do your workload. I have been working on 2 MJ Billie Jean pics, ie adding frames and stars and have them in my photobucket account.:)
I'll post the other one here then if you dont mind, to go with that other one in previous post recently on here.................yes ok maybe please remove the text saying ''Thank you Michael''.
So here's the 2nd pic-
Please could you put this pic I am going to post here now on the left, then the written script of MJ's hand written Billie Jean song in the middle, and then that other previous pic to the right of it. I hope that makes sense and is possible.:D
Thanks a million!:wub:
michael-jackson-thriller-25th-an-2.jpg

BillieJean09 & NinaB: That's no problem. :) Will have finished your requests soon. ;)

Oh man! :) I cant wait! Thank you so so much! :D:wub:

Will you post the finished siggy here or send to our inbox on here?
I am not very techie minded or articulate lol so not sure how you will get the finished siggy to me?
:doh:
I love you for this! Thanks a trillion! xxx

No problem, AlwaysTheKOP. :) I'll start with all your requests today. ;)

BillieJean09: I'll post them here, if that's okay. ;)

NinaB: Okay, will put it on. ;)

^^^ yeah that would be fabulous! :D
I'm getting so excited! LOL
When I get it I pressume I have to right click and save as?
Then hopefully I'll be able to use my user cp thing to upload it there.
Thank you so much. xxx

I came in to see if mine was ready! LOL :yes:
Can't wait starlight! Well yes I can wait and will...........I am so grateful for your time darlin.:wub:

Hehe, just want to tell you I'm working hard on your requests, girls. So please don't think I forgot you. Will take me about... two more days I think. ;)

BillieJean09: You don't need to save it (only if you want ;)) You can copy the graphic URL via right click and then put it with the IMG code into your signature. ;)

Three requests finished

Okay ladies, I finally finishes all the work. :)

Billie_Jean09: Well, I'm not sure if that's exactly the way you wanted it. ;) But I can still change anything you want. :)

MJBillieJeanLyricsIcon.png
MJBillieJeanLyricsSig.png

NinaB: Whoa, that was tough! ^^ I really put all my heart in this one so I really hope you like it. If you don't, I can change everything. ;)
MJ was so bright and colorful so I made the wallpaper colorful, too. :)

MJRememberHisTimeWall.gif

AlwaysTheKOP: I kept it simple... Because of that moment. Made me sad to work on this. I still have problems watching his coffin. Hurts... :(
As always, changes can be made of course. ;)

MJHurtNoMoreAniIcon.png
MJHurtNoMoreAniSig.gif

(btw, I made avatars as you can see. ^^ You can use them with the siggys if you want. Or not. Just as you like, girls. :))

Oh and Beccabubbles and michaeljacksonkingofpop, thank you for your really nice comments! :pash:

Back