MJ Graphics (wallpapers, icons, signatures) & requests by Starlight1986

Starlight thank you so much for the time you have taken into doing this for me! :yes::D
Now the real test is this! lol Can I figure out how to get it as in use it?
This is the big test lol!
I have tried to add it as my new siggy!
When I click send I have no idea.............1st attempt since changing it!
Fingers crossed! :bugeyed
Thanks a million for your time. I love you more.
xxx
D'oh as you can see I still have my old one! My prob to sort! lol

Still trying to sort and save my new siggy! :doh:

I cant seem to change it!

WHOOOO HOOOO I have sorted it! Finally! LOL
Thanks so much I love it! xxx

Last edited:
Hey girls, I'm so happy you like the graphics. :)

Starlight THANK YOU! :yes:
You are so talented in creating these siggys!
God bless you darlin.:wub:
PS: How does it feel to get such positive feedback and see your works in our siggys that you made? LOL Hope it feels good cos you deserve all our praise.
Love you more
xxx

Last edited:
Aaawww. :) My dear... It always makes ME happy to make OTHER people happy. So what is praise and all that.... ;) It's great to make someone smile.

edit: Just finished my new MJ wallpaper. :)

MJHeavenCanWaitWall.png

Last edited:
great wallpaper starlight..you are really good in blending. It's good to see you get to create a lot of artwork :) I seem to lose my inspiration lately..it's so bad like writer's block

Thank u smile4mj :) Uh, but I know that kind of block, too. It's so annoying.

Look what I made today. Turned our Mike into a "Na'Vi".
I think he would've loved Pandora. ;)

MJDangerousNaviRetouch.png

hi..i think i need a siggy too ...i'll just leave it to your imagination with 1 req i want it to be either with a SIM theme or some of those gorgeous looking pics of him in the recent years. if u add writing it could be somth about shadows in search of the light ... but i leave it to your imagination.
thank you

I love your siggys. I am using the Thriller one on your first page on another MJ site that I frequent. Do you know of a site where I can upload GIF's to use for signatures? I use picasaweb and it does not let me use .gifs.

Do you have any more Thriller era siggy's? I would love one where he takes off his glasses at the 1984 AMA's for the ladies in the balcony and that gorgeous smile.

Thanks ItsALLforLOVE! :) Hmm, well try imageshack.us. Should work. ;)

I can surely make a nice Thriller siggy for you. :) Just wait a few days, please, I have some more requests to finish these days. ;)

L.O.V.E :)

Shadowmaster: Here's your siggys. I simply made both of your suggestions. ;) I just couldn't make up a nice text fitting your idea so I just put my own there, hope that's okay.

MJSIMSunnyDaysAwayIcon.png
MJSIMSunnyDaysAwaySig.png

MJHarrods05LOVEIcon.png
MJHarrods05LOVESig.png

ItsALLforLOVE: Could you post a link to the pictures you're talking about? I somehow can't find anything matching. ;)

Shadowmaster: Here's your siggys. I simply made both of your suggestions. ;) I just couldn't make up a nice text fitting your idea so I just put my own there, hope that's okay.

MJSIMSunnyDaysAwayIcon.png
MJSIMSunnyDaysAwaySig.png

MJHarrods05LOVEIcon.png
MJHarrods05LOVESig.png

ItsALLforLOVE: Could you post a link to the pictures you're talking about? I somehow can't find anything matching. ;)
I'm sooo barrowing the ALL FOR LOVE one! THANK YOU!

omg I really love your work! :heart: You are very talented, I just love your style.. haven't seen such beautiful MJ's graphics in a long time. :clapping: truly amazing.

Wow Starlight i ve already told you i love your Photoshops but when i visited your site :wild: Wow!!!! Truly amazing! And reading back these pages i realized that many siggys i like here are your own work!! :clapping:

Danke! Gib uns mehr! ;)

:heart:

michaeljacksonkingofpop: Thanks, that's nice. :)

IxxTreasuredSoulxxI: Hehe, sure, take it if that's okay for Shadowmaster as it was her request. ;)

LoveMJackson: Thanks so much dear! :hug: I'm happy you all like my work. ;)

stjarna: :) Thanks! Enjoy! ;)

Angelik: Aww, how sweet! ;) Thanks. And I'm glad you like my site. ^^

Suzie1: Here's your siggy and avatar. Hope it's girly enough? ;)

MarilynPinkyMakeBelieveIcon.png
MarilynPinkyMakeBelieveSig.png

ItsALLforLOVE: And here's yours dear. ;) Tell me if soemthing's not the way you wanted it. ;)

MJGrammys84BalconyAniIcon.png
MJGrammys84BalconyAniSig.gif

Hi Starlight, love the 84 Grammy one. Please can you make the video larger at all if possible? He is so beautiful with that smile that melts my heart. Also, can you make the matching avatar another smiling Grammy picture. I love his smile and those perfect teeth. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Beautiful work!

wow, your work is getting beautiful :D I love the coloring and all the light effects ! Oh ya, did you play with the gradient in Marilyn Monroe siggy. I really like that one !

Back