MJ looks so F'in GREAT, and i mean NOW (appreciation thread)

I Love that pic. posted above of MJs profile..NICE :D. The painting/drawing..its very good, MJ seems to like it :)

bump!
Come on girls I know there are some juicy new pics to post here, I will post some tomorrow.

Man... I think I love this era more than any other era! :wub:

2iurgn4.jpg

zxmil3.jpg

8w9oqx.jpg

v6ul52.jpg

x1dsw5.jpg

I mean... look at him! It's like there is a special glow over him. He looks brilliant and unique! :wub:

I totally love that last picture. He is so sexy! Those big hands and his shirt not tucked into his pants... *damn!*

michael...verey close yet soo far from me..ohh i H**dat facebook D**it!uh but i dont mean forever though..its just..ive got a very special nwe friend ship ther..aand now i still wondering:did i get setup..or is it real?? in my heart aaand tummysoul its like anja it IS reall it unleag elseways..but im so scared and sad..al i want is to get and be whit michael aaand let it sta dat way forever..!! bbut all the world si sso d**sqeard AGAINST it!! why fgs??i AM goona be michaesl!! i relly want to..aandd i AM gonna be his!!hhhhhhh..im sso sad!! criesalot ..and why on eraath lock up a therd on the mtickets like dat?? even before ive got a D**chanse to write a word?? ohhh is not fair atall!! uh im so sorrry!!whhyh cant I haave my derams come true ..aaand for once not just as a J**havin fun??aaaaand i really knows dat it is NOT!! dat on facebook is real!! basta!! uhu sorhyhy ..but i just wanna be whhhit michael..and all im getting is dat terrible,rotten felling of being just..ohhhhhhh!!sniiiiiiiiiifsalot!! i really LOVE him!!hhes all for me!!aaaaamd he/ theryer all as reaal family to mme!! aand I wannabe just dat for them too!! oh!! ssssssoooooryyyyyy!! lovelove from anja..

haah michael!! youre waaaay much more to ME than to ALLOTHERS!! you knowwhy?? cause youre whoty so much more to ME thean F.I dat girl at dat one pic here..huh?! cling on to you like dat!! and btw..i can SEE the fright in your eyes..so sorry i wasent there to get dat ..uh..THING of you..micrar i LOVE you way more tha ALLOTHERS cause i UNDERSTANDS ..and CARE for you as a real HUMAN..aand NOT as ad*** mark..im sorry if youall ses red now..but im jsut sayin my own opinioun dats all..sorry..lovelove from anja..whos NOT like allothers..but sees you as you aer bieing YOU..i LOVE YOU WAY MOER TOO MICHAEL!!

Ahhhh!!! how have I missed this thread before. I love how Michael looks right now, so sexy and HOT!!
I hate it when people say he's ugly....they must be blind and they also can't have looked at the 'the man in the mirror' properly because I bet they aren't a painting themselves.

Back