MJ Tattoos!

tattoo's are my big obsessive passion.... here's mine... 3hrs July 26th and then another 3hrs July 27th.

l_41b56ef8df9140b5a0e4aaccd36cfc42.jpg

tattoo's are my big obsessive passion.... here's mine... 3hrs July 26th and then another 3hrs July 27th.

l_41b56ef8df9140b5a0e4aaccd36cfc42.jpg

THIS IS FLIPPING AMAZING!!!! :wild::clapping: good on you dude! It looks incredible! wow! Where did you go for it?

i love all you guys tatoos omg i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee em great job you guys

My tattoo idea !!

im thinking of getting a tattoo , of MJ , well sort of . What do you think to this ??

Thinking of having the MJ logo from the history album , but with a halo on top of the letters ....

Was thinking of having it small , on my wrist . What do u think ? It would mean alot to me , i mean - mj is everything to me . And everytime i look at it i know he is in heaven in a happier place ..

Re: My tattoo idea !!

The halo is a great idea :)

There's a great tattoo thread in the Michaelmania section as well ;)

why not have the logo of MJ on his toes, and then the halo over it.

I have the MJ logo with a crown above it..
I want to get a peter pan tattoo hehe :)

next one ? Which u got now , and what u gettin next ?

cover of the one more chance single. Mikes feet. With king writtin under it and stars rounding the top. My next 1 im not going to reveal until after i get it lol

cover of the one more chance single. Mikes feet. With king writtin under it and stars rounding the top. My next 1 im not going to reveal until after i get it lol

BRILL ! well yeah im thinking of having the feet from one more chance with a halo over the top .....(didnt steal that idea from u lol)

any chance u could post a pic of your tatt ??

ooo that sounds really cool! :)

Decent pictures, finally!

that is the pic i was thinking about but when i see all the black on the tatoo it makes me feel like it would HURT! lol but im getting one either aug 29 for his bday or aug 30 cuz thats when i was to be in Lonodn. how bad did this hurt???

I brought my design to the studio last week and they will start working on it, there's a waitinglist there so i'm getting it later this year....

Last edited:

oi oi back off, thats mine, got it december 2003, just after One More Chance was released and the allagations !

Ok , with special thanks to "michaelsson" - ive decided on getting the feet from one more chance , with a halo on top , with fancy writing underneath saying "king" .

Now , i need help on where to put it , and does anyone have any other extra ideas i can add too it , or shall i leave it as that ?

Back