MJ was a Sex God -- While Media Pretends Not to Notice

Is he sexy even if he had to go booboo? Are there limits?:wild:

Is he sexy even if he had to go booboo? Are there limits?:wild:

Limitless. Michael Jackson smells like the sweet scent of roses at all times, even unshowered and in all situations. It's that mystical aroma that causes severe envy among the less fortunate ones. A mystery unfolding.

His charisma rises (all definitions apply) and and tickles my nostrils on my road to the garden of the one.

:cheeky:

Last edited:
Never saw Michael as a sexy man. Charismatic is the word, I think. Some of his dance moves were sexy, but not the man himself. When it comes to a sexy man, I think Hugh Jackman is sexy.
Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to my eyes Michael is sexy as hell in every era.

Limitless. Michael Jackson smells like the sweet scent of roses at all times, even unshowered and in all situations. It's that mystical aroma that cause severe envy among less fortunate ones. A mystery unfolding.
That's the answer I was looking for:clapping:

Limitless. Michael Jackson smells like the sweet scent of roses at all times, even unshowered and in all situations. It's that mystical aroma that cause severe envy among less fortunate ones. A mystery unfolding.

His charisma rises and and tickles my nostrils on my road to the garden of the one.

:cheeky:

I LOVE your post...Brilliant....could not of said it better myself :clapping::clapping::clapping:

But there's MORE, edit!!! lol

It's just hard for write in a continued fashion when I faint halfway along the sentences= thus I need to make sure to carry my smelling salts with me, since the rose overpowers my fragile senses, Lady Shazia!
yes..again,,,Brilliant post...:clapping:

Oh rose, oh orchid that forced me weak
While Beatrice calls for Dante
Crotch in hand
And hands up high
As I, on the road to Damascus
Contemplate thy mysteries aplenty.

:D:D And you, oh charismatic one, inspire to wax poetic just as the gibbon waning across the sky, risen to life anew.

:smilerolleyes: I had a lot of coffee this morning.

Oh rose, oh orchid that forced me weak
While Beatrice calls for Dante
Crotch in hand
And hands up high
As I, on the road to Damascus
Contemplate thy mysteries aplenty.

:D:D And you, oh charismatic one, inspire to wax poetic just as the gibbon waning across the sky, risen to life anew.

:smilerolleyes: I had a lot of coffee this morning.

good I am glad....because your post are excellent...thank you..:p

He had his eyebrows done since Thriller and the eyeliner came around BAD as we see in these pics. The red lipstick that came much later.

fbywr6.jpg

qn77tt.jpg

But as Resa said here, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which I agree 100%

Prince Charles left the pretty Princess Diana for Camilla, didn't he?, LOL

Y

His later appearance was not his choice, because of vitiligo on his face and lips (there are pictures of the blotches on his lips), the botched nose surgery, and hairloss from the fire and lupus. He wasn't plucking his eyebrows but tattooed in what he'd lost. It pained him greatly. Yes, most people agree he sadly lost much of his superficial beauty, but many who love or know him see past all that to his great inner sexiness.

^^ I can understand you not finding Michael attractive, we all have our preferences of course , but don't tell me that you compare him to Camilla?? LOL.

I know there are even fans out there who don't find MJ attractive in his last years, to which I have to say....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Haha! Oh my God, he was so stylin' in those last few years between 2006-2009. Those black skinny jeans, classic boots, t-shirts and black blazers. And his smile came back full blast after the trial, it makes me so happy seeing him smiling like he used to.

162892_1635705346338_1647853025_1515781_8123738_n.jpg

And then the L'umo Vogue photoshoot....

207ahy1.jpg

Just WOW. I remember when I first saw these photos and my jaw just about dropped. God, he was a good 30 years older than me and I STILL would've jumped him, haha! He just exuded gracefulness and for lack of better word, swagger. It was just the way he carried himself, to me Michael's beauty and charm never came from just his facial features. It was his lithe body and just everything about him put together as a whole that made him an amazing package.

:lol: this thread is such a good read. I agree with the poster that said Michael was charismatic, not especially sexy.

No, LOL, I'm not comparing Michael to Camilla, just the situation. I mean, someone may look physically beautiful to you and not so beautiful to someone else. As Camilla. As many think she's not so attractive, in Prince Charles eyes, she may look beautiful.

^^ I can understand you not finding Michael attractive, we all have our preferences of course , but don't tell me that you compare him to Camilla?? LOL.

The ones who claim he is not sexy, are you telling me that you have never watched on youtube none of those millions videos with him, you have never watched the pictures/gifs/videos in manhood thread from here or from other forum (every forum has several threads like that), you have never read a fanfic on naughty forums(there are tons and there are keep coming) :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

If you have not it's real sad and unbelievable .

He was sexy till the end.Look at my siggy and look at this.

Last edited:
Y

His later appearance was not his choice, because of vitiligo on his face and lips (there are pictures of the blotches on his lips), the botched nose surgery, and hairloss from the fire and lupus. He wasn't plucking his eyebrows but tattooed in what he'd lost. It pained him greatly. Yes, most people agree he sadly lost much of his superficial beauty, but many who love or know him see past all that to his great inner sexiness.

Sorry, I have to disagree. Michael was beautiful right through to his soul...I don't think there was ever anything superficial about it..he just radiated inner beauty all his life, but sadly seemingly never saw it in the mirror. ........

I think that what happens is that people always have in mind the image Michael had while in his 20's/30's. People grow old. As everyone, no exception, Michael did lose much of his young appeal due to his natural aging process. I'm not talking about inner beauty, I'm talking about biological age and it seems what Bo G meant to comment.

I used to be very attracted to Michael...I fantasized about him constantly and wrote a few fan fics...but in the last little while I see him completely differently...I see him as this pure soul and almost like a father figure or a brother or just a part of my family...I just dont see him as sexy anymore and I never fantasize about him anymore...that's not to say I don't find him a beautiful man - quite the opposite....I guess I'm sort of over it, you know?

I used to be very attracted to Michael...I fantasized about him constantly and wrote a few fan fics...but in the last little while I see him completely differently...I see him as this pure soul and almost like a father figure or a brother or just a part of my family...I just dont see him as sexy anymore and I never fantasize about him anymore...that's not to say I don't find him a beautiful man - quite the opposite....I guess I'm sort of over it, you know?

WOW Arklove, no wonder we don't see you in the manhood thread anymore.
You've got to give me the recipe, like really. I wish I could see him the way you do now :yes:

^^I'm still not over it. I mean my heart beats faster whenever I see a picture of his. It doesn't matter from what era the pic is taken from. I find him attractive even when he's 50 year-old. To me, his beauty or sexiness is poured from his soul. It's much more than just physical beauty. It's his whole being that draws me into him so much.

I never found a man sexy just based on his physical looks. He has to have that extra something, you know. So most of these men that the media says are sex symbols never appealed to me.

But Michael has more of that extra something, that sex-appeal in his little finger than most of those Hollywood guys together. I don't know how can they ignore this, like they do, when you have generations of women (and not just his own generation, like it is usually with these so called sex symbols) going crazy about him?

WOW Arklove, no wonder we don't see you in the manhood thread anymore.
You've got to give me the recipe, like really. I wish I could see him the way you do now :yes:

hehehe...I really don't know the recipe! LOOL It just gradually sorta changed I guess...I completely understand why women think he's sexy, because obviously I was one of them, and well, I guess I do find him sexy still...I just don't fantasize about him anymore or see him the same way as I used to...He's transformed into this heavenly figure for me now lol

^^I'm still not over it. I mean my heart beats faster whenever I see a picture of his. It doesn't matter from what era the pic is taken from. I find him attractive even when he's 50 year-old. To me, his beauty or sexiness is poured from his soul. It's much more than just physical beauty. It's his whole being that draws me into him so much.

I agree with all you said here.

I really hope I'll never lose this feeling.It's too precious.I have never felt something like this for anybody in my whole life (celebrities or not) although I was in love several times and I am married.

Last edited:
To be honest I would feel quite uncomfortable having the hots for Michael while having a husband/boyfriend (I am married). I also can't imagine my sweetheart fawning over a celebrity. It would make me feel quite sad I think. But maybe I'm just a prude, I don't know.

To be honest I would feel quite uncomfortable having the hots for Michael while having a husband/boyfriend (I am married). I also can't imagine my sweetheart fawning over a celebrity. It would make me feel quite sad I think. But maybe I'm just a prude, I don't know.

You are relatively newly wedded so I guess it's normal to feel that way.

Nothing wrong with dreaming and fantasizing over somebody.
I can tell you that my passion for Michael has only improved my love life.

I agree with all you said here.

I really hope I'll never lose this feeling.It's too precious.I have never felt something like this for anybody in my whole life (celebrities or not) although I was in love several times and I am married.

Absolutely! I hope I'll never lost this feeling I have for Michael. It's sweet and precious. Trust me, I'm not a little fan girl who fantasize about marrying Michael Jackson. I'm a full grown adult woman. I'm able to separate fantasy and reality. Still, it brightens up my day to see a picture of his smile. I have a hard time in describing such feeling in words. It just feels heavenly and one-of-a-kind. It's not the same as the feeling I get from a loved one.

I guess it's a healthy obssesstion. :shifty:

Back