MJJC celebrates Love - Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas and New Year Greetings

It is still showing for me .. are you speaking of Michaels message video
Click its again for me please and let me know if it works now or what the error says
I think I just needed to click a copyright acknowledgment for 3 party content
Ill place a link also maybe it just doesnt allow embedded. - Thanks

OK I clicked on the utube link and it worked. The embedded one did not work for me. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

9ec0b_merry_christmas_to_you_7art_merry_christmas_screensaver_45560.gif

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to MJJC family~:holiday:
Have a blessed day with your loved ones.
I'd love to give a shoutout to especially those of us who are going through something and feeling left out in the midst of the festivity. I hope you have someone to listen to you and give you the shoulder to cry on. Keep your head up. Your struggle will pay off someday. I know it's easier said than done, but please know that I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart.

I have a Michael story. I was in the post office in Manhattan yesterday getting money orders to send for Christmas, when the clerk asked everyone on line if there was a Michael here. A guy second in line shorted back "you mean Micahel Jackson?" This brought smiles to everyone's faces. People are thinking of Michael even during the Christmas season. Also, this Wednesday when I was in the subway, a guy in a Santa hat was blasting Billie Jean on a stereo. He was also playing along with Billie Jean on a "Steal Band" instrument. People were listening.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Thank you for sharing! The post office story brought a smile to my face:)
Just the mention of his name brought the strangers together even for one moment!
Kudos to the second-in-line guy!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful and peaceful holiday season

It's Cristmas Eve - for many the celebration of the night of our dear savior, Baby Jesus Birth

My Christmas Wish For You

Comfort on difficult days
smiles when sadness intrudes
laughter to kiss your lips
hugs when spirits sag
beauty for your eyes to see
friendships to brighten your being
faith so that you can believe
Love to complete your life

MERRY CHRISTMAS

May this day bring to you all things that make you smile

Me - Elvis Pointy Toes ? Nooooo!

Michael - Twinkle Sugar Socks

Beautifil thread!:) I too want to wish you all of you a joyful and blessed Christmas and all the best in a a new year!

I know, I'm late lol but Merry Christmas everyone :D
My family and I were on a holiday for Christmas, It was awesome!! XD

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree with Michael Jackson :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5A6Vg0SDYg

The Impossible Dream by Luther Vandross :heart:
http://youtu.be/dkakPSjCjjw

QBee I like this idea with the Michael on the tree, so I put a photo of Michael on mine and will send a picture later. Thanks for the idea.

About the elf name: I am Jingle Sparklie Toes--Hatoo funny. I will have to tell my mom about this!!

Cottoncandy you are not late. My family celebrate Christmas until 12 days after Dec 25, and then we take down the decorations.

Last edited:
Back