MJJC Member Pictures !

Another one
sdc10634a.jpg

Oooooooh, SUH-WEEEEEET!!!!!! :wild:

^In my case, my half of the room. I have to share. SUCKS! And these aren't even ALL my posters. I have two really fancy MJ ones at home which I'm not allowed to bring, and three big ones (BAD poster included in this set). I didn't bring the big ones because I have no more room to put them in, as I only get 1/2 a room this year. =(

201630e0.jpg

You have a very impressive poster collection and I absolutely adore your nails!:) I'm not sure if you're just waiting for them to dry but the way you've posed your hand reminds me of the gang symbols used by west coast rappers. Your posts indicate you are clearly of at least a reasonable level of intelligence, if not more, and the inclusion of spectacles in your attire along with your hand gestures mean you could be cast as the "Consigliera of the Crips."

^^^ Aww thanks for these pics Snow, you're smiling in the first one, i have never seen you smile before that hehe. :)

You're very good looking. Your dog looks huge, what breed is it ? :)

The place in which you took the pics looks like Neverland btw. :)

^^^ Aww thanks for these pics Snow, you're smiling in the first one, i have never seen you smile before that hehe. :)

You're very good looking. Your dog looks huge, what breed is it ? :)

The place in which you took the pics looks like Neverland btw. :)

Thank you Franck, the Conrat Murderer verdict helped a little.

Ziggy it's a basset hound, he's shorter than a hound dog like these ones
hound-dogs.jpg

and it's a lil' taller than beagles.

I was in the park which is near my house but yes, it gives that feeling of being at Neverland. :girl_sigh:

201630e0.jpg

You have a very impressive poster collection and I absolutely adore your nails!:) I'm not sure if you're just waiting for them to dry but the way you've posed your hand reminds me of the gang symbols used by west coast rappers. Your posts indicate you are clearly of at least a reasonable level of intelligence, if not more, and the inclusion of spectacles in your attire along with your hand gestures mean you could be cast as the "Consigliera of the Crips."

How did I miss this post?! Thanks so much for the various compliments! I like my nails too! Now they're no longer Slyterin colours, though. =P

379772_279789105399785_100001060930367_872957_328759876_n.jpg

Ooh so I unwittingly flashed a gang sign on my cosplay pic? =P Ooops!

^Acting? Not really a talent. =P

And yes, I'm single, but a certain silver-haired lawyer with a sexy swagger has unfortunately stolen my heart. He ate it too. And never gave it back. He drank vodka to wash it down, which I felt was appropriate given my penchant for the spirit.

Back