Mit photoshop [presumably, idk, this is my friend's work, not mine]
meblandehaare.jpg

And, what I actually look like:

302506_282643395114356_100001060930367_879628_268768039_n.jpg

Guapa!!!

Honestly, you all are so pretty I'm actually ashamed to post my pics online lol

^^^ the only thing lame is the Flanney doll LOL

This was my office - before we moved to a very small apartment
I miss it so much- I was surrounded by Michael there.

Mickie_MJJC.jpg

^He can't walk cuz he's made out of paper, so he is technically lame. Poor darling. =/

Also, great office! My dorm room is littered from wall to wall with posters of Michael. I even have the TII thingies they gave out hanging from the door. I replaced some dinky crucifix with one [I go to a catholic college, sadly]. It looks much better. =D

And, does it bear a striking resemblance to Flanny Dearest? Cuz unless you friended me on FB, you wouldn't get to see all the pics I have of him. =o

^He can't walk cuz he's made out of paper, so he is technically lame. Poor darling. =/

Also, great office! My dorm room is littered from wall to wall with posters of Michael. I even have the TII thingies they gave out hanging from the door. I replaced some dinky crucifix with one [I go to a catholic college, sadly]. It looks much better. =D

And, does it bear a striking resemblance to Flanny Dearest? Cuz unless you friended me on FB, you wouldn't get to see all the pics I have of him. =o

Great pics Snape and qbee. :)

@ Snape........I attend a catholic college as well...........but I don't think it's sad. :D

^I do cuz it wasn't where I wanted to go, and I'm not catholic. I'm an atheist. But my brother enrolled there first so if I went I got to have a discount and they offered me a scholarship too. So that's how I ended up there.

^I hate consenting bald/shaved people, which is largely the reason I like to humiliate Nareg Gourjian to my little heart's content, so I'm partial to the previous look.

Moi, in sari. In the office Cafeteria.

2m2vuwg.jpg

I prefer tiny pics, cause large face shots scare me. I'm not photogenic in the least.

^^Haha Snape, that comment about preferring tiny pics is only when it comes to my own photos :) Of course I generally prefer large photos for others, and you look fab.

Back