MJJC Member Pictures !

What a lovely pic Sheila ;)

Wow, is Vladimir a 'Maincoon' ? Is he a boy or a girl? Cause he/she looks a lot like our cat, Larissa :blush: She loves the camera really.

Besides, it's a COOL idea to take a 'selfie' with your pet :D

Great pic, Snow! Thanks, Barbee and yes, Vladimir doesn't like his picture taken (grumpy boy, lol!) It's a shame that I have to paparazzi my OWN CAT... :lmao:

OMG, I laughed so hard at your comment! :jump:.
I bet family albums and photo boxes all over the world are filled with grumpy cat (or other grumpy animal`s) faces. Well, my family`s is ... *giggle*

Your pic is awesome & cute! :)

OMG, I laughed so hard at your comment! :jump:. I bet family albums and photo boxes all over the world are filled with grumpy cat (or other grumpy animal`s) faces. Well, my family`s is ... *giggle* Your pic is awesome & cute! :)
Hahahaha, it's the truth! I have to snap pics of him when he isn't looking or use the zoom feature on my phone! Another thing that sort of helps is to bribe him with cat treats. That's what I used to get this sweet picture of him. :)
IMG_20150730_004946_zpsg8r0gw4t.jpg

Thank you for your kind words, Moonstruck :D Daryll, he's a Maine Coon mix. He looks like his cat mama (she's a Maine Coon).

Last edited:
He's so cute, Vladimir :blush: They are really sweet and smart!

It's only fair to post a piccie of our Larissa too. She is a 'full breed' Maincoon and she just turned 8. She lives with my parents as I can't have any pets in my flat :smilerolleyes:

Larissa_zpsxmhoygmg.jpg

As you can see, she loves the camera :D

Wow, Larissa is BEAUTIFUL, Daryll! I wish Vladimir loved the camera like she does, lol! And shame on your apartment complex for not letting you have her with you!

This was when I was working at the Ed Sheeran Concert at Wembley. Amazing Show. Just one man and his Guitar :)

11701168_10153594330907223_292899646539344323_n.jpg
11048638_10153598741717223_1379732372604794842_n.jpg
11225232_10153594846632223_8375422824231188161_o.jpg
11705317_10153596818342223_8574791695698887971_n.jpg
988589_10153596300497223_6389437407321907588_n.jpg

Well. She usually lives in the stable, but she's so tame she follows wherever if we take her. On that picture she actually is at a daycare for elderly people. Some use dogs, I use my chicken. Hee-hee!

Well. She usually lives in the stable, but she's so tame she follows wherever if we take her. On that picture she actually is at a daycare for elderly people. Some use dogs, I use my chicken. Hee-hee!

:giggle: that is so cool!! how do the elderly react to that?

One lady was i bit scared, but she doesn't like animals at all. Not even kittens. I mean, who doesn't like kittens? But she manage to hold one on the week old chickens I also brought. But the rest of them thought it was great fun. And it brought back memories from when they were young. Some of them grew up on a farm and told stories from that. Pretty touching when you think about they all had Alzheimer and usually didn't remember much...

One lady was i bit scared, but she doesn't like animals at all. Not even kittens. I mean, who doesn't like kittens? But she manage to hold one on the week old chickens I also brought. But the rest of them thought it was great fun. And it brought back memories from when they were young. Some of them grew up on a farm and told stories from that. Pretty touching when you think about they all had Alzheimer and usually didn't remember much...

that is indeed very touching and sweet :)

I snapped this yesterday. This is the first time in a long time I haven't dyed my hair, letting the gray show. I usually dye it the minute I spot a gray hair, lol! Welp, I have a box of gray killer on standby, though... :crackingup:

039_zpsxljku0vb.jpg

I snapped this yesterday. This is the first time in a long time I haven't dyed my hair, letting the gray show. I usually dye it the minute I spot a gray hair, lol! Welp, I have a box of gray killer on standby, though... :crackingup:

039_zpsxljku0vb.jpg
:ciao: good to see you! :D

I noticed that Jacksonville Jaguars helmet! I didn't know they had fans overseas? They sure don't have many here in the States, LMFAO!! ;) Let's just say if the NFL could send a franchise overseas, they'd be quickly nominated...

Cool pic, btw!:punk:
Wembley Stadium host a few NFL games, and I'm actually surprised at how many of the British public are fans :)

Wembley Stadium host a few NFL games, and I'm actually surprised at how many of the British public are fans :)

Yeah, I'm not surprised about that, lol! American football is a hot commodity that's branching out (yay!) I'm shocked that anyone overseas like the Jaguars. That franchise is one of the least successful in the entire NFL, bahaha!

Back