MJJC Member Pictures !

I literally haven't posted in this thread in about three years :bugeyed But here I am:

thm_phpdGqTSj.png

thm_phpke9RXU.png

thm_phpRzKrx8.png

Yeah they're all selfies, I don't have many friends :p

Oooh! I haven't been here for ages... wow I just surfed around the net now and I totally remembered to bring my butt over here now haha... I'm an oldie but still new as well... most of you maybe remember me and if you don't then... HI! I am Cindy... I'm about to post a picture of my transformation in which I'm still holding onto!

I weighted 232lbs at one point and lost about 92lbs in just 1 year! Here's how I look at the moment...

3c8y.jpg

here's how I looked like before...

gxkh.jpg

1rwr.jpg

and this is me now...

ktrw.jpg

Pretty girls and good looking guys over here. :yes:

I love your eyes Tom- :blush:

Aw, thank you! :)

Good to see you chose the non-tired-looking photos tom ;)

Trust me, I was absolutely exhausted in all three, I just hide it well ;)

Oooh! I haven't been here for ages... wow I just surfed around the net now and I totally remembered to bring my butt over here now haha... I'm an oldie but still new as well... most of you maybe remember me and if you don't then... HI! I am Cindy... I'm about to post a picture of my transformation in which I'm still holding onto!

I weighted 232lbs at one point and lost about 92lbs in just 1 year! Here's how I look at the moment...

3c8y.jpg

here's how I looked like before...

gxkh.jpg

1rwr.jpg

and this is me now...

ktrw.jpg

Wow, amazing, you look incredible :)

3c8y.jpg

Wow, congrats, this is real dedication. :)

ktrw.jpg

Damn girl, you looking like a Hollywood star! :clap:

I literally went like 10 pages back into this thread, good to see a lot of new faces but also to still recognize some of the older members.

Y'all are gorgeous people!! I suddenly remembered we once did this MJJC next topmodel thing on the board haha.:rofl:

Anyway, here's some pics of me since I am planning to return more often to MJJC again.

I sure have some Mulan in me lol!!:rofl:

I remember you as well! I recognized you from your avatar and remembered that you were from France! Good to see you are still around here.
:clap:

And yeah..my donut siggy caused quite a stir. It came to a point where people were sending me PM's that it made them hungry haha. :rofl:

Nice pictures, Snorlaaax :) Those are all taken in the US, aren't they?

I feel like I should upload a picture of myself but I only have old and small ones on my computer :/

Anyway, here's me... (old pictures):

552fj6.jpg
20gk2dk.jpg

Last edited:
this is my current picture i'm also using it as my fb picture
bce07865-5f96-4ec3-8646-7963a55bf218_zps14e4093f.jpg
[/URL]​

Aaw, you look so happy and joyful! :D Love your smile and siggy!

Nice pictures, Snorlaaax :) Those are all taken in the US, aren't they?

I feel like I should upload a picture of myself but I only have old and small ones on my computer :/

Anyway, here's me... (old pictures):

552fj6.jpg
20gk2dk.jpg

Thank you! Yes, the first one and last one are taking in Los Angeles. :p

You look slightly familiar, could it be I once saw you at a MJ event in Veldhoven (Get on the floor)? :eek:

^^ lovely pic :)

This is a very recent one, I need to fix the color of my eyebrows a bit :lol:
2epr7o2.jpg

Last edited:
Back