MJJC Trolls - You are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m a member since MJNO days :) And I completelly understand Gaz and will donate ASAP... I don´t like these ungratefull and disrespectful people, and the way this forum was going...

2000 Watts are one thing, but I can feel in my fingers that they would start trolling and make conflicts in other forums... Not only in 2000 watts :)

Oh its just a saying I used to use at school when I was a kid when someone didn't want to be with you any more lol

Ok. But what i mean is that i am on mjhideout for over 12 years, and uploaded and downloaded there. mjjc isnt the only forum with a download section. And mjhideout have nearly the same downloads. Its not that i want to leave. But i will not pay a single cent for access to an download forum. Not in 1000 years. Thats why i dont have a problem to go to mjhideout when i search for downloads.

Last edited:
Ok. But what i mean is that i am on mjhideout for over 12 years, and uploaded and downloaded there. mjjc isnt the only forum with a download section. And mjhideout have nearly the same downloads. Its not that i want to leave. But i will not pay a single cent for access to an download forum. Not in 1000 years. Thats why i dont have a problem to go to mjhideout when i search for downloads.

Ok.... see ya later then (y)

Yes if you want to have access to 2000 Watts

VIP members have access (only)

2000 watts brings out the worst in people at times. Between sucking up to people, then turning on those people, or traders bickering and warring. 2000 watts doesn't define MJJC. I see it as a bonus.

The discussions are the reason Ive been here for 13 years. There are some fantastic people here who I love posting with and discussing things with. Long may it last.

Surely it nothing to do with anything you may or may not be able to download. Isn't it more about helping to donate to keep this wonderful site going. If everyone paid just a small amount it would be so much better all round.

I will try to Donate every month from now on :clapping:

Well... I am pretty sad to hear this. But it is the only way for Gaz to clean up the mess before it is too late. :(

No it's not. It's always a method to keep banning every troll. Maybe he will come back, but then it's another ban for him. It's easy to ban, creating account takes some time.

I think every member of this forum should donate monthly. Even $10 isn't a huge amount if you want gain the access to 2000 watts or even premium content. We all would like to have access to "goodies" but to be fair ... hmmm ... Since I remember Gaz mentioned so many times that isn't financially easy to run it. Seems something must happen to occur outcomes today then everybody want donate. Good thing for this forum, be kind one to another, you share I share. We all should be supportive and help. Thumbs up

I think every member of this forum should donate monthly. Even $10 isn't a huge amount if you want gain the access to 2000 watts or even premium content. We all would like to have access to "goodies" but to be fair ... hmmm ... Since I remember Gaz mentioned so many times that isn't financially easy to run it. Seems something must happen to occur outcomes today then everybody want donate. Good thing for this forum, be kind one to another, you share I share. We all should be supportive and help. Thumbs up
No offence but I did check out MJHIDEOUT and it actually is better than this site, no hassle no fuss, access to their own " 2000 " Watts, without even being a MEMBER. If you think for a second i will donate to a website that pretty much is on its way out i.e this one then think again. It sucks badly , full of trolls, ALSO people that cannot accept genuine , reasonable opinions such as Michael not being a "saint " , god forbid. Bad move Gaz and prepare for a lotta folk to say F u . I wont because i am too polite but hurry up and ban me because this site offers nothing that MJHIDEOUT does not. Also i find it strange that you accept donations yet have kept the majority of these "trolls " for so long. Goodbye and good riddance.

what goodies? are you talking about the several Munich VHS rip requests on 2000 watts? or maybe the Bucharest requests? I like this forum, you still get a lot of good info outside 2000 watts, but I won't donate since you can find the same on the other forum. it's been a long time that we don't see real goodies like in MattBlnMe's thread.

No offence but I did check out MJHIDEOUT and it actually is better than this site, no hassle no fuss, access to their own " 2000 " Watts, without even being a MEMBER. If you think for a second i will donate to a website that pretty much is on its way out i.e this one then think again. It sucks badly , full of trolls, ALSO people that cannot accept genuine , reasonable opinions such as Michael not being a "saint " , god forbid. Bad move Gaz and prepare for a lotta folk to say F u . I wont because i am too polite but hurry up and ban me because this site offers nothing that MJHIDEOUT does not. Also i find it strange that you accept donations yet have kept the majority of these "trolls " for so long. Goodbye and good riddance.

I just wrote my point view so if you don't want to be part of it then is your choice

Surely it nothing to do with anything you may or may not be able to download. Isn't it more about helping to donate to keep this wonderful site going. If everyone paid just a small amount it would be so much better all round.

I think everyone know's why I did what I did and it certainly wasn't so member's have to pay to gain 2000 watts thats utter BS and he know's it, however the truth doesn't suit his argument or give it power to win the I feel hard done by fantasy he is living in however making up such lies does but I'm hopeful members have their own ability to read and understand what I have actually said and why I did what I did.

So I understand as a member since 2003 I am not welcome anymore.... OK

Never caused any disturbance either, this is a big slap in the face really.

:ciao:

So I understand as a member since 2003 I am not welcome anymore.... OK

Never caused any disturbance either, this is a big slap in the face really.

Reading this thread I don't see a single person say your not welcome - please enlighten me who has said this....

Yes, donate to have access to 2000watts. Every who thinks, knows that trolls aren't full reason.

And you can read my mind can you?? spin it how ever you want but the fact is louzi was the final straw that broke the camel's back of the years of continues BS the 2000 watts lot have caused here - PERIOD

Okay. I will donate again, but can you be kind and show me where is the link of that? In "english language" i'm lost.:ermm:

Well reading the thread and its title it does feel like if you are not VIP Member then you are a troll, because we are all thrown into the same bag with them. Shoudn't trolls simply be banned?

Well reading the thread and its title it does feel like if you are not VIP Member then you are a troll, because we are all thrown into the same bag with them. Shoudn't trolls simply be banned?

Thats on you not me bro as that is 'NOT' what it is suggesting - and trolls are being banned, but to filter out those who are causing (which this is doing as you can see some of the posts here) restrictions on that area was inevitable.

And btw (those that have) you can throw MJHideOut at me like it's supposed to bother me and make me go ohhh no MJJC is going to die blah blah blah all you want, let me be clear I actually want you to piss off over there, go and create all the BS that has gone down for the last several years there, then we at MJJC can all be at peace and harmony.

I just hope the admin over there won't put up with it either, as it destroys the tone throughout the site - and the fact is the majority of the trolls here come from 2000 watts, not anymore.......

This thread has now been exhausted, and more so continues the ish which is not want I am wanting to carry on.

**Thread closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back