MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

Re: August 29th?

Going to go back to original plan I think. Not much going on or being organised really? :(

I know...and i will definitely not go to any tribute concert organized by the AEG people!!
rather protest outside the O2 ;)

I had a ticket for the concert on Monday 17th August and would prefer to have a fans meet somewhere like Hyde Park corner near Marble Arch. Would anyone be interested in that?

I had a ticket for the concert on Monday 17th August and would prefer to have a fans meet somewhere like Hyde Park corner near Marble Arch. Would anyone be interested in that?

I had a ticket for the same day. Day after my birthday. My present to myself, 4 rows from the front.

am i right in saying jermaine has already said that the jackson + janet will be doing a tribute show late august? at the 02

i think he said they would like to do a show with the jacksons but no dates or anything were given from what i remember

am i right in saying jermaine has already said that the jackson + janet will be doing a tribute show late august? at the 02

Jermaine said in an interview they would be doing something on the 29th and the 30th August but no details are yet confirmed.

Jacksons will perform in London
Tuesday, July 21 06:32 pm

Print StoryMichael Jackson's brother Jermaine has confirmed the surviving members of the Jackson 5 will perform in London. Skip related content
Related photos / videos
Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine wants ...
Play video Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine wants ... Play video Jacksons will tour again Play video Jacksons will perform in London Enlarge photo More photos: Michael Jackson

.Related content
Jackson still a Thriller in Europe
Jackson advisor hands over cash
Michael Jackson 'homicide' claim
Related Hot Topic: Michael Jackson
Have your say: Michael Jackson
Jermaine confirmed he will join brothers Tito, *Marlon and Jackie for tribute concerts at The O2 Arena in southeast London, pencilled in for August 29 and 30. Janet Jackson is also expected to appear.

Michael, who died of a heart attack at his Los Angeles home while preparing for a series of gigs at The O2, would have turned 51 on August 29.

Jermaine Jackson said: "There has been talk that we are going to do something at the O2 on the 29th with my brothers and also Janet.

"But just know this: there will be never be another Jackson 5.

"We'll be just The Jacksons, because I feel that Michael played a very, very important part in the Jackson 5 and to do that would not be fair to him. We will tour and he will be with us always."

They are leaving it a bit late if they truly do intend to perform on the 29th.

yes.
and i think with all the weird stuff aeg have been upto many fans wont bother with it .

I also heard that there will be a tribute concert madonna, rhianna, ciara have already signed up and they want janet on board too. But i think they will have to do more then one show as michael sold out 50 i know this sounds rude but i think the ticket buys from Michaels concert should get first acceptance in tickets.

But if that dont happen i really hope something is going to happen at the o2 for his bday

Is there will be a tribute concert on Michael's birthday???
Will it hold in London???
Can anyone telling me???
But anyway~I hope so...

guys i really need to know whats happening on the 29th as my 25th Birthday is on the 21st and my folks where planning on have a late birthday for me like on the 28th because my mums working late on late on the 21st then goes about away for the weekend and the next free day shes got is the 28th for my party. And if we are meeting up on the 29th i need to let her know so we can re arrange thing as i cant do both so close together as it takes my like 10 hours to travel to the 02 and i have to book coach tickets in advance.

Any help would be great.

Hello everybody! I booked my ticket trough Viagogo. I decided to keep the ticket as a memory. But when I was looking at my Viagogo purchases today, it said this:

Michael Jackson Memorabilia Tickets
Saturday, 29 August 2020 17:30

What will this say? Will there be a memorial consert on the 29th August? Do I have tickets for this happening?

hello everybody! I booked my ticket trough viagogo. I decided to keep the ticket as a memory. But when i was looking at my viagogo purchases today, it said this:

Michael jackson memorabilia tickets
saturday, 29 august 2020 17:30

what will this say? Will there be a memorial consert on the 29th august? Do i have tickets for this happening?

2020?!!?!

If they are organising something for the 29th then they need too let people know.

there leaving things a bit late.
2020 must be a typo error

it's really too late for any type of tribute concert isnt it?

PLEASE, if there won't be an official Tribute... we need to organize one by ourselves in London!! I'm from Germany and won't be in London before the 25th of August... Isn't there anyone who could try to organize something?? PLEASE!!

We're having something organized in Estonia on the 29th :happy: I'm sooo excited, there hasn't been any MJ events here before.

K well UK guys, do you want to do something on the 29th in London?

Any ideas to what you would want to do?

We best get this sorted sharpish as it's merely a few weeks away.

I'm definately in no matter what we decide x

K well UK guys, do you want to do something on the 29th in London?

Any ideas to what you would want to do?

We best get this sorted sharpish as it's merely a few weeks away.

I'm definately in no matter what we decide x

What about doing such a big flashmob like in Stockholm and dance to Beat it? This would be the part where we could celebrate his music.
Maybe we could organize a big screen and show some of his music films somewhere in a public area (don't know about law issues?)?

Or what about meet somewhere in the central part of London, holding our hands and sing with his music to Heal the world and We're the world (as the beginning and after that just listen to his music)? Or line up through the streets by playing Cry (maybe also when its getting dark and we could hold candles)... Having big banners that are telling people what a great humanitarian he was...

I don't know, but we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! Please guys, please...

Or what about meet somewhere in the central part of London, holding our hands and sing with his music to Heal the world and We're the world (as the beginning and after that just listen to his music)? Or line up through the streets by playing Cry (maybe also when its getting dark and we could hold candles)... Having big banners that are telling people what a great humanitarian he was...

Love it :) but we would need a LOT of people to pull it off otherwise it wouldn't look right if it was just a handful of fans :(

Why dont we all meet up at the o2 dressed like MJ and all do the Moonwalk together listing to his music, singing along and everyone brings candles and we spell put his name using the candles and light them and take a photo of it and post it here We can also record videos clips and put them on Youtube?

Back