MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

Re: August 29th?

I think I'll wait and see what other people from here are doing before I commit. Need to think on it. If there is a strong MJJC group then maybe. I would love to meet others from here, just don't want a repeat of the experience in July.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................

I think I'll wait and see what other people from here are doing before I commit. Need to think on it. If there is a strong MJJC group then maybe. I would love to meet others from here, just don't want a repeat of the experience in July.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................

So maybe we really could meet as a "MJJC - Group" somewhere at the O2 at a certain time? And then decide for how long we like to stay there and maybe then go together into London Town ... ???

So maybe we really could meet as a "MJJC - Group" somewhere at the O2 at a certain time? And then decide for how long we like to stay there and maybe then go together into London Town ... ???

That would be cool :)

How about we all wear something that unify's us too? So we know where we can see the MJJC'ers and therefore like-minded people will be? Just an idea. The O2 seems like a good starting point, but if it gets too much we can always go elsewhere.

Either that or we become the Hijackers:evil:

I think it'd be nice to sing Heal the World, after the sun has set, all of us together as one, under the light of candles. Perhaps Will You Be There too...

Just throwing the ideas out there x

Hey guys, im up for it too.

What about, if we put our names below for those who are definitely coming to London on 29th Aug and then between us via e-mail or PM we can decide where we're going?

I'll start;

1) Missy
2) Amei
3) Stacey
4) Danielle
5) Spoonie
6) Supercris

1) Missy
2) Amei
3) Stacey
4) Danielle
5) Spoonie
6) Supercris
7) Sugarsiri

1) Missy
2) Amei
3) Stacey
4) Danielle
5) Danielle's mum, Annie
6) Spoonie
7) Supercris
8) Sugarsiri
9) Man in the Mirror
10) Billie Jean

Woohooo good list so far!

Ok guys, where dya all wanna meet initially and time? Should we all meet at the 02 or more in the city like Trafalga Sq. ?

Btw, I hope im not treading on anyones toes! I saw everyone saying ud love to meet up, so I just took the bull by the horns :)

Keep the list going !

Would be great for me if we could meet up at the Liverpool Street Station... But this probably isn't on the way for you guys?
Maybe it's the best to meet somewhere at the O2... but where? Have someone been there and could describe a good meeting point? Here's a map (click on venue access at the top and you'll see it more detailed) http://www.theo2.co.uk/getting-there-large-map.html ! Any ideas where to meet? And I like the idea with having/wearing something to recognize eachother! But what?

I'm glad that we finally made a decision about the 29th... even so I still feel not so good about the "party" there and really hope that we'll go somewhere else too and celebrate him in our way... for that, it might be good if someone really could bring a transportable cd player with him/her? For that we can play his music while walking through the streets...

Cool. Ive just mailed O2 to see if anything is 'officially' going on... and to ask what they know!

Sounds like a plan Danielle...!

Amei, just imagine that MJ is with us. We're celebrating his birthday and his life. Its not a sad thing. He felt alot for his fans. I think he's be upset to think we're all sad on his birthday...

We need to go and have fun.. in Michael's name and whereever we go we put on MJ songs!!!

What time are you going to O2? I heard another group is going to be at Trafalgar square at 14:00 to sing Heal the world and to do some other things. They will all later go to O2 at 18:30 or 19:00. Then there is a third group at the O2 but they will start early like 10Am something until 21:00. I’m travelling with my fiancé from another country I hope I don’t miss everything because I don’t know what time & what place. Hope to see you all at O2 ( 18:00 or 19:00… :)

I think we should meet inside the 02 maybe... Or by the message boards and i think we should all wear white ribbons round our wrists so we know who is of the forum??

heyyy i remember you from march !! i will be wearin my thriller zombie this it it shirt and will be at trafalguar for 2pm then moving to the 02 at 6

billie jean 09 is coming i think

Yes Billie_Jean09 is coming!!! :)
Make sure you put the '09' bit in as there is another Billie-Jean in here, just so you know! :)

and cant remember who suggested it but this is an excellent idea that we all wear something that identify's us with being from this site! :)
When I went to 02 Vigil on 13th July I wrote on a piece of A4 ''MJJ Community'' but didnt hold it up as would have felt daft!!:-(
Like I was waiting at an airport with a name plackard!!

Maybe if we all had a sign saying mjj community then I wouldnt feel so silly?
Write it..............wear it............hold it..say it...........!!!! :):)

I definitely agree with the white ribbon motif, as on the 13th I missed out on meeting the lovely and ever most fabulous people on here.

Before now I wasnt sure about going to the 02 as I remember how it was sabotaged last month but seeing theres going to be a heavy insurgence from those of us here I think this will be just the ticket.

Also, another thing, I know that there are tshirts available where you have your forum name on them which will make it even the more better, the good thing is that a lot of us have communicated via ustream so we actually know who the other looks/sounds like so this will definitely be helpful.

Has anything been arranged properly then? I'm kinda lost in this thread as to what's actually happening lol. I've got a hotel booked in London for the 29th as I was meant to be there anyway so I can make it.

Hey Guys, im stuck about London haha. B/c now Olivia a mj fan might not be albe to go, and its my frist time in London.

Would be great for me if we could meet up at the Liverpool Street Station... But this probably isn't on the way for you guys?
Maybe it's the best to meet somewhere at the O2... but where? Have someone been there and could describe a good meeting point? Here's a map (click on venue access at the top and you'll see it more detailed) http://www.theo2.co.uk/getting-there-large-map.html ! Any ideas where to meet? And I like the idea with having/wearing something to recognize eachother! But what?

I'm glad that we finally made a decision about the 29th... even so I still feel not so good about the "party" there and really hope that we'll go somewhere else too and celebrate him in our way... for that, it might be good if someone really could bring a transportable cd player with him/her? For that we can play his music while walking through the streets...

Yeah I admit I'm a bit worried about the party (in case it's just a repeat of last month) BUT seeing how so many of the wonderful people from here are going I think I'll brave it. I like the fact we have our second plan of walking the streets as well in case it's unbearable. (I want to do it anyway even if it is lol). Whatever happens I think it would be better to be with all of you on that day than sitting at home feeling sad alone.

See you all on the 29th!!!!!!!!

Excellent, well I think we should all definately wear white ribbons round our wrist.

And meet at the O2 at um...... I dunno what time. Someone suggest a time!

Maybe we can hang out round the 02 for a bit and remember our Michael and then wander into town for a beer or two and celebrate, YES CELEBRATE Michael's birthday. Im sure it would be what he would want - his fans to have a good time. It would sadden him to see sad people on his birthday.

So guys, times?

Back