MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

Re: August 29th?

Excellent, well I think we should all definately wear white ribbons round our wrist.

And meet at the O2 at um...... I dunno what time. Someone suggest a time!

Maybe we can hang out round the 02 for a bit and remember our Michael and then wander into town for a beer or two and celebrate, YES CELEBRATE Michael's birthday. Im sure it would be what he would want - his fans to have a good time. It would sadden him to see sad people on his birthday.

So guys, times?
I am now definately going to Trafalger Square 1st for 2pm before O2...... I am driving up from the Sussex coast, but have a friend who lives in Charlton near the O2........so if a beer or 3 is consumed this will be ok as I can stay at her place! :yes:

Can't wait to meet you all in the flesh, and put a face to a name! :)

I'll get some white ribbon to put around my wrist so you all know I am from here! Great idea Danielle! :)

PS: Shall we gather to meet by the white message board?

Last edited:

Well i think we should all turn up by say three o clock feel free to turn up earlier as i will be there from the morning, then we could meet aat the message boards and seems as we know who is coming we just wait till everyone turns up. Go for a quick drink in the 02 when we are all together and take it from there?? Does that make sense?? Lol dont forget the ribbons people think it is a nice touch if i do say so myself ha ha

LOL good plan batman!

btw, I asked the O2 if they had anything on... but they dont.

LOL good plan batman!

btw, I asked the O2 if they had anything on... but they dont.

Whether the O2 know or not it doesnt matter! We are all coming!! thats all that matters! :)
How ironic is this??? Listening to ''who is it?'' as I type...................and ''it doesnt seem to matter'' just being sung by MJ! :yes: talk about timing!!
:cheeky:

Oh I wish I could join you guys...:( But I think it's hard for me to arrange things and to come for just a day since I have to go to school on friday. And I don't know who to bring, 'cuz I don't have any friends who love MJ the way I do.

I feel so shitty right now...:unsure:

I think that i'll go at first to The Trafalgar Square's tribute ( http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103637357047&ref=share ) and then i will move to the O2.

I would love to be involved with this before the O2............but........am hoping to bring my son who is extremely anxious about travelling on public transport...........busy London! :doh:
I plan to drive to Greenwich, and just go straight to the o2 IF he is coming with me, that way it's less stressful for him. :(
He has ASD and OCD :(

If he decides the whole thing is going to be too stressful then I will certainly consider the Trafalger Square part first! :)

Trafalger Square at 2pm now a DEF!!! :) Will go there 1st now at 2pm bringing balloons cake and a hand made banner on a sheet!!! :) and :-(

Last edited:

I do wish I could make it but I can't :( I know this is terribly important :cry:

Right just so you are not all thinking who the hellis this lol, i was danielle loves mj but have changed my user name!!

Right regarding the 02 i think it is pointless me or missy trying to organise what time we are meeting etc if people are all doing different things, it is just not going to work! I am getting confused lol!

I think we should all just do what we wanna do, still wear the white ribbons on our wrists so we know if we see someone with that on there wrist we can go over and say hi!! People are gonna end up at the 02 at some point so we shall see each other there. When u know what u are doing for defo post it in hear then if other people want to come with u ormeet up with u they can!! That make sense?????

Right myself and my mum are going straight to the 02, the reason i am not going to trafalger square is because to me it has no relevance to michael! I will be getting to the 02 around midday will have my ribbon on and hope to see some of you there! xxxx

It may be possible for me to make it...but its a difficult choice: Still go to the football match ( United vs Arsenal) or don't go (and for an ardent football season ticket holder fanatic like me that's hard!) save myself £30 and spend it going to London... :cry:

HEEEELP!!!!!

This is difficult, i really want to go to London this day i wanna celebrate Michaels birthday with fans at the 02 and at various other places. I dunno if anyone will come with me. Plus, that evening im going to see Navi in a town near me, so i will watch him perform and chat to him, and celebrate Michaels birthday with him. But i still wanna go to London.

I think there needs to be some sort of structure to this. If we all just turn up and wander around we could just miss each other, white ribbons or not. Plus if you see just one person on their own wearing a white ribbon, would you really just walk up to them and ask if they are from MJJC? I think we need to be a strong group. It can be hard for more shy people or those coming alone or even those still grieving to attend an event like this, big crowds of strangers can be daunting at the best of times, and having them just turn up wandering around on their own looking for white ribbon-wearers is quite a lot to ask. It always helps to have a plan I think :) We are supposed to be coming together as one, let's look after each other eh?

How about if we meet in the bus/ train station next to the o2? At least we'll be in an area that we can easily find.

I was thinking of coming down to London for Michael's birthday as I've got a hotel booked for that weekend anyway. I thought something would be organised, like somewhere we could go. :( Is that not the case? I don't know what I'm gonna do now.

I think the problem is everyone wants to do different things so it wont work. If we were all goin to the 02 then it would be easier but people want to go to different places so its not gonna work!

Ah ok. I dunno what to do then, might see if the hotel will let me cancel. :(

I think you should keep the booking Stacey. Even if you meet only a few people at least you'll be with people who understand the pain :) I'll meet up with you if you wish? A few of us can agree I'm sure.

Yeah I'll keep the booking, I will probably still come. I don't really wanna go to Trafalgar Square, I've got a feeling it'll be loud like July 13th and I just don't feel up to it so if I do come I'll be at the o2 most likely. Thanks guys. xx

Back