MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

213gapd.jpg

:ninja:

I think he's telling a story here....but he looks angry...:naughty:

it's like he's saying......nvm :ninja:

sorry, i just had to post it.....

back on topic :ninja:

for some reason i find it very intriguing that he cussed its almost like a turn on :ninja: ..

^^ don't even get me started :ninja:

:giggle: Oh the discussions we've had about this very subject :ninja:

I so wanna know what words he used most :shifty:

hahahhaa okay i'll stop hahhaah ... :p

Good idea or else this thread could take a very provocative turn :naughty:

213gapd.jpg

OMG, Alanna, knock it off! :lmao::heat: *grabs you by the ear and drags you back to the Manhood thread before you get yourself in trouble* :lol:

Q: Have you ever seen him playing with the children's dog or the children's cat or only the children played with them?

- We've seen him chase the dog....too funny.

Q: Did he ever catch him?! lol

- Nope! Lol

Awww so adorable :wub:

LOL the dog was faster than mj! now that would have been cute to see

213gapd.jpg

:lol:

Yes mj angry = :icecream:

wade Robinson said that MJ used to send him text messages and that he will keep his phone numer and messages and has no intentions to delete them .

Michael Breadn(spelling) said that Michael and his son Prince used to recieve e-mails with the songs that the fans suggest for the concert. and that is how they were trying to make the list of the songs .

another thing, why the fans on Facebook do not ask the BG about the threats they said MJ recieved instead of asking them about Michael's **** !

another thing, why the fans on Facebook do not ask the BG about the threats they said MJ recieved instead of asking them about Michael's **** !

What????

mj recieved threats???

Q: a lot of fans were confused about your answer regarding Grace. Someone asked you if Michael dated her and you answered "yes we will talk about her", did you mean "yes he dated her" or "yes you will talk about her" ? Please clarify.

-
That was not about grace, I was asked if we were gonna talk about MJs female friends.

Q: what was Michael's "real" voice like? was it like Tito's or Barry whites?

-
He was soft spoken, what u heard was how he spoke.

Q: Have you heard MJ in the studio?

-
Many times.

Q: how do you deal with your grief for Michael Jackson? Im still dealing with mine. How do you cope?

-
For me (Bill) I think of the legacy he left and a life time of music! However MJ the MAN never had the opportunity to just walk into a bar and order a beer.

Q: Who was he talking to when he threw your phone out the window? lol

-
Management.

Q: Do you know if Michael enjoyed rap? Like the roots, the fugees, etc?

-
He didn't like the Rap that degraded women, he really didn't like that!

Q: Was Michael ok with any comedy about him?? (Like dave chappelle ect)

-
No he was not ok with it.

Q: Did Michael own an ipod?

-
He had a iPhone.

Q: a lot of fans were confused about your answer regarding Grace. Someone asked you if Michael dated her and you answered "yes we will talk about her", did you mean "yes he dated her" or "yes you will talk about her" ? Please clarify.

-
That was not about grace, I was asked if we were gonna talk about MJs female friends.

sorry but the grace and mj stuff makes me cringe ...

-
He had a iPhone.

ohh nice.. thought he was more of a blackberry guy .. guess not lol

I so wanna know what words he used most :shifty:

haha ditto :p

I so need an iPhone. I've been thinking of getting one for some time, but still haven't got it. I should.

I so need an iPhone. I've been thinking of getting one for some time, but still haven't got it. I should.

I do love my iPhone. The only maor problem with them is the battery, you have to charge it every day pretty much. Its so awesome that Mike had an Iphone!

Q: Do you know if Michael enjoyed rap? Like the roots, the fugees, etc?

-
He didn't like the Rap that degraded women, he really didn't like that!

This doesn't surprise me in the least bit :wub:

-
He had a iPhone.

Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of millions of Blackberry users' hearts breaking :lol:

ohh nice.. thought he was more of a blackberry guy .. guess not lol

I know damnit :( :lol:

I do love my iPhone. The only maor problem with them is the battery, you have to charge it every day pretty much. Its so awesome that Mike had an Iphone!

My Blackberry is the same way, but it also depends on how many apps and what kind of apps I'm running. I know my Facebook app uses up a lot of juice and it's a pain to log in and log out, and I also have MSN messenger and Twitter running a lot too.

Q: we know MJ is a bookworm, what's the title of the book/s he read from time of your service to him or what was the last book you (BJM) saw him read.

-
Thats really hard to say, we brought so many books. I know he read alot but all I've seen him read was the bible.

Q: you said none of his friends were never there in his last days.not even to say hello,but what about Elizabeth Taylor?

-
They were close, im sure they've spoken but you would think he had more friends than just her.

Q: DID Michael have any problems with Sony AFTER Mottola? is it right on the fans' behalf NOT to buy the new album?

-
I know he still had unsettled business with sony, cant say much about the fans buying his musice from sony.

Q: Did michael know of the lastest dances?(stanky leg,etc)

-
not sure

Q: Did MJ play any instruments ? How many kinds instruments he can play?

-
never seen him play any.

Ha ha ha...

He had an iphone AND others phones as well.

He didn't even know how to use the iphone. :wub:

MJ was technologically challenged. lol

Last edited:

- Q: DID Michael have any problems with Sony AFTER Mottola? is it right on the fans' behalf NOT to buy the new album?

-
I know he still had unsettled business with sony, cant say much about the fans buying his musice from sony.

This question bothers me too. Personally, I do not want to buy anything from Sony.

Reeta, thank you for updating.

I believe he had his own ID. I can not imagine Michael and sending messages to someone using another person to be able to send it. :lol::doh: :sigh: It's surreal and it makes no sense to me. I do not believe he would use another person to send e-mails, also really is a big risk of that person reading the e-mails and know the password. He would not have privacy anyway. -_- Email is very, very, very private. It is not something simply to be sending messages to friends and bla bla bla, Michael certainly has used e-mails to business contacts. :doh: Michael was always very, very, very smart, did not trust blindly in persons (Fact! confidentiality agreements mean nothing and do not work in practice), imagine to use another person to be able to send emails. lol! :doh: :smilerolleyes: :wtf: I do not believe it. -_- Michael did and knew how to protect your privacy, without requiring anyone to do it.

We really do not know anything about the private Michael. Fact. -_- And it scares me to see how these guys are gaining credibility simply because they worked for Michael. :bugeyed :doh: :smilerolleyes: :sigh: They were employees of Michael and not the best friends of Michael, there's a big difference. -_-

They say nice things and fun and bla bla bla about Michael, ok :smilerolleyes:...... but they will enter the privacy of Michael and they'll talk what should not, FACT, it's funny and fun, huh? :wtf: For me it's not. -_-

:fear:

Hey Asedora, it's nothing with you :)hug:), it is with these guys :smilerolleyes:, this whole thing bothers me. :bugeyed :doh:

I have odd feelings about all this as well. Sure, it's fun for me to read the Bodyguard's responses to fan questions but I also get a tinge of skepticism and some guilt thrown in for good measure (I feel like I'm prying on what little privacy Michael had). I have to hope that they are answering these questions to the best of their knowledge but I just get a feeling that there was more to Michael than even THEY knew. But I wasn't there so...

I just get a feeling that there was more to Michael than even THEY knew.

Totally agree with you here....As much as I want to know EVERYTHING about this man....I LIKE how there are things we'll NEVER know...that inner core of him that remains only for him....that little bit of privacy that should be sacred only to him....

Back