MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

That's fine, my blackberry has enough self-confidence to know that there is true value in a real keyboard. :D:punk:

Also, my blackberry would be very bored, it's the variety of spices that makes the soup. We can handle Iphones, really.

My blackberry has lasting power despite a facebook app, apparently more lasting power than an iPhone. Hehe.

Michael liked winter most? I love it too! :wub: I understand that winter is different from one place to another. Just wondering did he like snow? I can imagine him and kids having fun with a snowball fight :)

Last edited:
^ I was thinking the same thing but then I remembered the winters in his part of the world are much warmer than mine.

Q: Can you tell me what some of MJ's favorite history books were?

-
Alexander the great

Q: when you guys were with Michael did he have a tutor or teacher coming to the house for the kids?

-
Private teacher traveled with us.

Q: Is it true that Michael wanted to go to france to study art?

-
He wanted to go, why we don't know.

Q: What do you mean you don't know ...He wanted to study art!

-
Hey, just one of those things that never came up in our presence.

Thank you so much Reeta for keeping us informed. This is my favorite thread in Discussion. Is there any news yet on the book ? Still planned for November ?

No date has been confirmed yet. They're having a bit of a setback when it comes to the publishers. Most of them don't want to publish their book because they [publishers] have previously been involved with publishing a garbage book about MJ. They are determined to get the book out, though.

No date has been confirmed yet. They're having a bit of a setback when it comes to the publishers. Most of them don't want to publish their book because they [publishers] have previously been involved with publishing a garbage book about MJ. They are determined to get the book out, though.

Boy....Judging by all the problems Aphrodite Jones had to go through to get her book out in '07, AND now that it's out of print and she recently stated she's not going to re-print it for the sheer fact that no publisher wants to help her promote and reprint such a positive book that "technically" didn't do well on the market....I think these BG's are gonna have major problems coming ahead, IF they aren't already dealing with some of this.

Aphrodite blatantly spoke at the Indiana fanvention on the publishers she went to to print her book, and how many weird looks and laughs she got in return. If anything, she was just trying to be NEUTRAL in that book. These bodyguards have it in them to print the truth and be on Michael's side. No publisher want's this. They want at least a PINCH of dirt on him to further scrutinize him. I am very, very afraid they won't be able to publish this book. I feel that the media feels like they had their day w/ the BG's when they came on Good Morning America, and that's all they want from them.

We'll see what happens I guess, but I'm really nervous this might not happen.

Shame on them! :no: :angry:

If $ is an issue it musn't be because lots of fans gonna buy for sure this book. Many of us here are anxious to know the truth.

Boy....Judging by all the problems Aphrodite Jones had to go through to get her book out in '07, AND now that it's out of print and she recently stated she's not going to re-print it for the sheer fact that no publisher wants to help her promote and reprint such a positive book that "technically" didn't do well on the market....I think these BG's are gonna have major problems coming ahead, IF they aren't already dealing with some of this.

Aphrodite blatantly spoke at the Indiana fanvention on the publishers she went to to print her book, and how many weird looks and laughs she got in return. If anything, she was just trying to be NEUTRAL in that book. These bodyguards have it in them to print the truth and be on Michael's side. No publisher want's this. They want at least a PINCH of dirt on him to further scrutinize him. I am very, very afraid they won't be able to publish this book. I feel that the media feels like they had their day w/ the BG's when they came on Good Morning America, and that's all they want from them.

We'll see what happens I guess, but I'm really nervous this might not happen.

I think this is the reason why Ian Halperin wrote those crappy and false gay stories in his book. Otherwise noone would have bothered to promote his book! Without the gay stories it would have been just a book that said MJ was innocent - thus it would have been a failure commercially and he could not have got any promotion for it. So he needed a hook and that is why he made up those false gay stories. With those in the book the media picked it up. Without those they wouldn't have cared.

The BGs said too that publishers want them to write at least some crap about MJ, otherwise they are not interested. It's very sad that this is the world we are living in.

Having said that, I don't respect anybody who gives in to this "commercial pressure" and makes up lies just to spice up his book for sales. I respect the Aphrodite Joneses and Geraldine Hughes of this world, who, instead of choosing the easy path and make up false stories, go the hard but honest way. On the long term they will be rewarded by history, I truly believe that.

These bodyguards have it in them to print the truth and be on Michael's side. No publisher want's this. They want at least a PINCH of dirt on him to further scrutinize him.

According to the BG's they have already been asked to add a little dirt about MJ in the book, but they have refused to do so.

They should still be able to publish the book, they just likely won't be able to go with major publishing companies. Unless they manage to find one that doesn't want the dirt. Independent publishers or self publishing may be the only way. It's unfortunate because it would reach a wider audience if the book hit major bookstores, but if going the indie route is the only way, then that's the only way.

I think there is still hope that the book could make its way into major bookstores because I did find Aphrodite Jones book at Barnes and Noble before it went out of print.

According to the BG's they have already been asked to add a little dirt about MJ in the book, but they have refused to do so.

Good on them for standing up for michael :clap:

that's good to hear..I am glad that these guys are respecting Michael...and not putting crap in the book just to make it sell.

Why does everyone on YT who wants to post a video and make a certain defying point in it have to use the "Requiem for a Dream" instrumental? It's not that great. In fact, it's quite terrible.

And this video poster is really stretching the truth to fit her stylized version of what he/she believes the BG's are trying to do w/ this book.

why would he asked for the stuff? can someone repost what the bodyguards said?

I don't like the idea of Michael making out in the back seat with 2 girls. he's not like that right 0.o

why would he asked for the stuff? can someone repost what the bodyguards said?

he asked about not for. Perhaps just interested in learning about what is was.
I do also sometimes wonder whether when Michael was being creative whether this might give the appearance of intoxication, just a theory because I've seen this state in artists and scientists I've worked with who didn't take anything, just experienceing the rush of discovery that makes you look a bit crazy.

:scratch:

I don't like the idea of Michael making out in the back seat with 2 girls. he's not like that right 0.o

All they said was they they knew of 2 girlfriends (they didn't give specifics- not that he had an orgy with two of them at the same time right behind them.

Is that how rumors start? :bugeyed;D

So what if he was going somewhere with a girlfriend? Can't find much wrong with that. ;D

This is exactly what GMA wanted to do in the first place, and what many sought out and still seek to do in Michael's case: get people to wonder, question and even form rushed opinions on Michael Jackson. The interview was so truncated, sliced and diced, that those bodyguards really do look like creating a lot of innuendo, a lot of it. And what was even more strange, like being in the Twilight Zone, is how the reporter makes her conclusion at the end that, on hearing how they were allegedly kicked out of the hotel or how he was allegedly distant from Janet, this made her really look at him differently than before, when presented by tabloid media. Or the finance story. Twilight Zone, that's what it is. 'Cause their aim - the media's, is to push for the druggie false story and create certain 'links' with a suspicious vibe attached to it: i.e.: bodyguards mentioning marijuana, to the other story of investigators allegedly finding rotten (meaning used for a very very long time, and he wasn't there for a very very long time at all in the house) marijuana in the house. Or stories like Klein saying how Michael would urinate in front of them in a bottle or cup, and now the reports revealing how a bottle of urine was found near his bed, as though he couldn't go by himself or didn't have a catheter while on anaesthesia.

The media is very devilish and insidious and play with our minds like nobody's business.

These bodyguards say stuff that draw people's attention in that GMA interview, even sensationalized, - specially and carefully selected and worked on by GMA, for responses of the bodyguards' on their FB page are slightly different than what they claimed on TV, and they're justifying this by being misunderstood in some cases or misintepreted. Right. I'd be surprised if they could ever publish their book without something blown out of proportion, like they're being told all the time. And what is terrible is no one should be privvy to a human being's personal life with such specific details on table - finances, love life etc., I don't care who they are, even though they may want to help him. Point blank is those people weren't in his mind and didn't know him better than all fans do, like they claim. And they are arrogant too. There are people who can know and read others without knowing something or much of their life. Just 'cause others perceive him wrong, why care anyway now, when he was alive, he couldn't be vindicated in people's opinions, didn't stand a chance, so why should it matter now?

^:hysterical:
Yes, we don`t know. I think they are talking about a girl. Not two. And I'd rather he was such a person. This is so normal. Which of you hasn`t ever done this?:)

Back