MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

I actually wouldn't find it hard to believe that Michael would sorta pretend in front of his employees that he's not using email. I would totally understand if he had online IDs that he did not tell ANYBODY.

Somebody who owned that many computers would be online and surf until the computer glowed. :cheeky:
He might have been extremely cautious though whom he'd tell about it.
They were his employees after all- after everything he went through with lying, stealing and God knows what with other employees- I would take certain precautions, too.

Weren't the employees forbidden to enter upstairs? I'm sure he had such rules in his Las Vegas home, too. Didn't they say they stayed in a trailer outside the house?
Unless they violated him and looked through his personal computer, they wouldn't know- they can only honestly speak of what he told them. And he might have had his own reasons to tell them a, b or c.
Exactly! -_-

And some questions that fans do for these guys are.... >>>> :wtf: :smilerolleyes:

:sigh:

Reeta, you're an angel for keeping us updated, and it's really appreciated.

Q: Did Michael communicate by e-mail that much? With you guys, or anyone else?

-
All that email stuff is not true, he didnt personally use email.

Q: What about the e-mail stuff not being true?

-
He used our email address to send and recieve emails, he didnt personally send them himself.

Q: Have you guys ever seen him text people or has he ever texted any of you before?

-
He did not text.

A fan replies: I kinda had this image in my head of Michael being one of the millions of people who loves texting since he said that he doesn't like to talk all that much.

- textn takes patience.

I can't believe he didn't have his own email account. These bodyguards can't possibly know everything he did or didn't do. However, I can't picture Michael texting for some reason so I kind of believe them here, heh. But who really knows...

Q: what was Michael's favorite season of the year?

- He liked winter most, He loved watching holiday season lights.

I like winter most too. :)

I can't believe he didn't have his own email account. These bodyguards can't possibly know everything he did or didn't do. However, I can't picture Michael texting for some reason so I kind of believe them here, heh. But who really knows...

Do not get me wrong but honestly I cannot picture King of POP, Michael Jackson, a huge Star sending messages to somebody he does not even know from his own e-mail account or sitting in the chat room taking nonstop, or texting.
For texting, you really have to be patient. Michael was not that kind of imo :lol: Who he would text to? To Elizabeth? I do not think so... . To a person he did not know? I doubt it.
I think bodyguards got this one right.
Having own e-mail account would be risky for privacy and security matters for a famous person like him imo. It was better to use somebody else's account to send messages if needed.

MJ Forums, news, YouTube, etc yes. I would say I could picture him looking at these. It is interesting and informative.
And still I would not be so sure if he used his own accounts or not at any forum or website he went to, especially some websites with a certain level of reputuation if he did go there. He used Internet for sure but I think he used it without creating his own IDs. I think Michael would use the highest level of security he possibly could have being online. Just my opinion.:)
Bodyguards will not tell everything anyways what they did for him imo.

Reeta, thank you for new updates. :flowers: Very informative.

Last edited:
Q: Did you ever accompanied Michael to see a movie into a movie theater? If the answer is yes, which movie was it? Did he enjoy that kind of experiences?

-
We went to the movies ALOT! and we all went inside, we had to.

Q: Did you ever had the chance to visit Mexico while working with Michael?

-
No.

Q: Will there be any clarification in the book about why and when you stopped working for MJ?

-
Yes, definately.

Q: Did MJ cuss?

- Lol, if you only knew.

Q: Still on the cussing topic :)-P) which cuss word did MJ say more often than others?

-
BOOK

(meaning it will be discussed in the book)

Q: Bill, when you all worked with MIchael, did he have a driver, or did you guys drive him? What kind of car did Michael have then?

-
Each of us drive. We had three identical suvs.

Q: I just have one question, I don't know if it was asked before. When MJ was moving back to LA how come the 3 of you did not continue to work with him at his BH mansion.

-
Thats a very complicated question.

Q: Did MJ practiceanykind of physical activity or sportbesides his dancing and water ballon fights?

-
He walked/ran on a treadmill.

Q: I'd been wondering what Michael's reaction was to turning 50. It is such a milestone birthday for many people and I'd wondered if Michael had a reaction one way or the other. DId friends or family call or visit? Did his children mark the day?

-
He never mentioned anything about that, he never said much about his birthday or age.

Q: Let's say MJ got angry, should everybody get out of his way or just the one person who made him angry?

-
When he was pissed off we knew it, we couldnt stay away from him cause it was our job to be around. He sometimes vented to us.

I sure Michael got so tried of something or all things and what people was trying to find out him and say about him.Michael just wanted a normal life with his children and I'am sure Michael wanted his children to have a normal life so hopefully the paparazzi and people will leave his kids alone because the paparazzi and people never left MJ alone.

-
Your right Karen, but it was hard, very hard for him to be treated normal.

Q: Did Michael listen to lil'wayne?

-
not on our watch.

Q: when you go out now do people often refer to you as MJs Bodyguards?

-
sometimes.

Q: Can you describe the best disguise Michael ever used? How was he able to move about unnoticed?

-
That is a question we will answer in the book.

Q: I guess Michael enjoyed chewing gum, can you guys tell us how many per day?

-
we just know he liked sweets.

(I guess everyone knows he liked Big Red :D)

Q: did Michael ever rewatch footage of the old days, like Bad/Dangerous era shows ?

-
Not really sure about that.

Q: What animals did Michael and his kids have during the time you worked for him? And do you know if Michael had a favourite out of them?

-
‎1 Dog, 1 Cat

Q: Have you ever seen him playing with the children's dog or the children's cat or only the children played with them?

-
We've seen him chase the dog....too funny.

Q: Did he ever catch him?! lol

-
Nope! Lol

Q: How was Michael's sense of humor? Did you guys ever find yourselves fake laughing at one of his jokes :D or was he actually really funny? What kind of jokes did he tell?

-
oh he was funny.

I am chewing Big Red gum right now :D

thanks again, Reeta. I enjoy this thread so much even though I get depressed every time I read new questions and answers, because I can't get over the thought how much more there was yet for Michael to do in his life and how unfair it is that his life ended so unexpectedly and so soon... :(

Q: Have you ever seen him playing with the children's dog or the children's cat or only the children played with them?

-
We've seen him chase the dog....too funny.

-
Nope! Lol/QUOTE]

I'd give ANYTHING to see that! :lmao::hysterical:

Do not get me wrong but honestly I cannot picture King of POP, Michael Jackson, a huge Star sending messages to somebody he does not even know from his own e-mail account or sitting in the chat room taking nonstop, or texting.
For texting, you really have to be patient. Michael was not that kind of imo :lol: Who he would text to? To Elizabeth? I do not think so... . To a person he did not know? I doubt it.
I think bodyguards got this one right.
Having own e-mail account would be risky for privacy and security matters for a famous person like him imo. It was better to use somebody else's account to send messages if needed.

MJ Forums, news, YouTube, etc yes. I would say I could picture him looking at these. It is interesting and informative.
And still I would not be so sure if he used his own accounts or not at any forum or website he went to, especially some websites with a certain level of reputuation if he did go there. He used Internet for sure but I think he used it without creating his own IDs. I think Michael would use the highest level of security he possibly could have being online. Just my opinion.:)
Bodyguards will not tell everything anyways what they did for him imo.
I believe he had his own ID. I can not imagine Michael and sending messages to someone using another person to be able to send it. :lol::doh: :sigh: It's surreal and it makes no sense to me. I do not believe he would use another person to send e-mails, also really is a big risk of that person reading the e-mails and know the password. He would not have privacy anyway. -_- Email is very, very, very private. It is not something simply to be sending messages to friends and bla bla bla, Michael certainly has used e-mails to business contacts. :doh: Michael was always very, very, very smart, did not trust blindly in persons (Fact! confidentiality agreements mean nothing and do not work in practice), imagine to use another person to be able to send emails. lol! :doh: :smilerolleyes: :wtf: I do not believe it. -_- Michael did and knew how to protect your privacy, without requiring anyone to do it.

We really do not know anything about the private Michael. Fact. -_- And it scares me to see how these guys are gaining credibility simply because they worked for Michael. :bugeyed :doh: :smilerolleyes: :sigh: They were employees of Michael and not the best friends of Michael, there's a big difference. -_-

They say nice things and fun and bla bla bla about Michael, ok :smilerolleyes:...... but they will enter the privacy of Michael and they'll talk what should not, FACT, it's funny and fun, huh? :wtf: For me it's not. -_-

:fear:

Hey Asedora, it's nothing with you :)hug:), it is with these guys :smilerolleyes:, this whole thing bothers me. :bugeyed :doh:

- We've seen him chase the dog....too funny.

- Nope! Lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :tease:

Thank you very much Reeta for all of the time you spend doing this for us.

It's beyond my understanding how anyone can like Big Red? The taste is one of the worst I have ever had! :puke: :lol:

I just don't like it because of the super strong cinnamon taste. I'm actually an Extra and Double Mint girl :lol:

awww...i love all these posts! I can't wait to get the book....Michael was such a sweet, loving, and fascinating person....:wub:

I can't wait either. I'm sure the read will be an emotional rollercoaster, though. I still can't get that image of Michael chasing the dog out of my head :lmao:

it is with these guys :smilerolleyes:, this whole thing bothers me. :bugeyed :doh:

No offence, but if this bothers you so much as you claim it does may I ask why do you keep coming back to this thread? :smilerolleyes:

I love this thread! I cant wait for this book! Thanks 4 the updating!

No offence, but if this bothers you so much as you claim it does may I ask why do you keep coming back to this thread? :smilerolleyes:
:girl_whistle:

It seems it is a problem, I come back here and say what I think about some answers ridiculous about certain questions. Some people have different opinions.

I think that answers your question. -_- >>> No offense to you.

:coffee:

It's beyond my understanding how anyone can like Big Red? The taste is one of the worst I have ever had! :puke: :lol:

^^ haha, I am with Michael on this one. I love everything cinnamon!

Yeah, Reeta, I'm with you here. That stuff just tastes horrible. And I really like cinnamon in things like Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Latte- well, GREAT tasting food.

I mean, I love the man to pieces, but Big Red ain't goin' in my mouth. I'll eat Jelly Beans instead, yes, Michael, the sour ones, you'll deal! lol.

Thank you Reeta again for all your updates! I'm still awaiting to be accepted as a friend from them, and I'm honestly not expecting it to happen anytime soon considering I've been waiting about 2 months. I was wondering if anyone of you guys could ask a question for me? If not that's ok, but I thought i'd ask anyway.

I"m wondering if they either know, or are going to speak about in their book on any of Michaels closest businessmen or advisers. The "lawyers" or "bankers" he supposedly trusted the most w/ his handlings. I know there were people around him that weren't trustworthy, obviously, but I just wanted to know if they had any opinions on those guys. Obviously I realize they were just BG's but apparently they saw enough to write a damn decent book on Mike and try to clear his good name.

So if anyone could ask that question in some form, I would GREATLY appreciate it! :)

Ash, answering your question..... I think for business purposes Michael used an official account with his ID but with highest level of security. There are special technologies and special services for that reason.
For anything else I think he might use somebody else's account. Once it created with different ID, you always free to change password so nobody can really use it, just you.

I am not a computer freak but I assume this is how it could be done in MJ case but I do not picture him sending e-mails to anybody he does not know. For instance he might use fake e-mail address for different reasons to get an access to some internet resourses.

Regarding bodyguards.... . I do not see that they said something really really private.
Fans are very interested what kind of person he was and they give some interesting details. I do not think we should be worried that much.:) I know what you are talking about, but I do not think that this is the case.:) I hope this book will be very interesting for fans to read.

Last edited:
That's too cute about him chasing the dog. :wub:

I tried it before and it completely destroyed my tongue and mouth. Michael must be some kind of masochist lol.

Back