MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

^:hysterical:
Yes, we don`t know. I think they are talking about a girl. Not two. And I'd rather he was such a person. This is so normal. Which of you hasn`t ever done this?:)

To my recollection I don't think I ever had that experience of making out with someone in the backseat of a limo.

Why did MJ have all the luck!!! :lol:

Fans seem to hurt a lot cos of the story about these 2 girlfriends in the limo. I wonder what could happen if he was alive and this story was in tabloids?
My opinion, it would be better if bodyguards said nothing because for some fans it gets very emotional and even painful.
But hey, Michael was a man and he wanted to kiss girls.lol There is nothing wrong with that :)

Last edited:
Fans seem to hurt a lot cos of the story about these 2 girlfriends in the limo. I wonder what could happen if he was alive and this story was in tabloids?
My opinion, it would be better if bodyguards said nothing because for some fans it gets very emotional and even painful.
But hey, Michael was a man and he wanted to kiss girls.lol There is nothing wrong with that :)

Asedora, I do not think they mind about the kissing. It seems they are in disbelief that he would be kissing 2 girls at the same time in the back seat. However, I do not think the bodyguards really said that. They mention 2 girls but did not say AT THE SAME TIME. Someone misunderstood and you know how things escalate among human beings!!!!

Asedora, I do not think they mind about the kissing. It seems they are in disbelief that he would be kissing 2 girls at the same time in the back seat. However, I do not think the bodyguards really said that. They mention 2 girls but did not say AT THE SAME TIME. Someone misunderstood and you know how things escalate among human beings!!!!

No as I understood, 2 girls were not in the limo at the same time. But it does not matter, really. Some fans cannot handle the fact that Michael did kiss girls, period. This is why I said it would be better if bodyguards said nothing in order keep emotions down.
For some fans I assume to hear such things is like to break a dream they used to live in, you know.... . I do not know what is better really: to get some facts out in order to prove that MJ was not gay and make some fans hurting or keep these facts private.

Last edited:
No as I understood, 2 girls were not in the limo at the same time. But it does not matter, really. Some fans cannot handle the fact that Michael did kiss girls, period. This is why I said it would be better if bodyguards said nothing in order keep emotions down.
For some fans I assume to hear such things is like to break a dream they used to live in, you know.... . I do not know what is better really: to get some facts out in order to prove that MJ was not gay and make some fans hurting or keep these facts private.

Personally, I'd rather have the facts and proof that Michael wasn't gay out. This may sound kinda harsh, but I think the fans that can't handle these kinds of things will just have to figure out a way to deal with it. It's their problem not the bodyguards' problem.

well, if some fans can't handle the thought of Michael dating women (and he was married twice!), that's really those fans' problem. it's not like Michael should have lived his life in isolation just because some fans didn't want him to kiss women.

Last edited:
I've seen news reports on when Michael married Debbie Rowe female fans were getting quite emotional that they couldn't marry him any more.

I was so happy for him when he married debbie rowe

Personally, I'd rather have the facts and proof that Michael wasn't gay out. This may sound kinda harsh, but I think the fans that can't handle these kinds of things will just have to figure out a way to deal with it. It's their problem not the bodyguards' problem.

I want the facts out too and I want the world to know that he was not gay.
And I see nothing wrong of Michael dating women lol :)
But you know what? I understad some ppl's feelings too. It is hard to find a balance.

I've seen news reports on when Michael married Debbie Rowe female fans were getting quite emotional that they couldn't marry him any more.

The worst thing was to live in the fantasy about Michael imo. If in the end something did not work out, you lose.

well, if some fans can't handle the thought of Michael dating women (and he was married twice!), that's really those fans' problem. it's not like Michael should have lived his life in isolation just because some fans didn't want him to kiss women.

Michael created such a "dream" image and attracted millions of females. Some ppl say: with big money comes big responsibility. I would put it different way: with such image, attention and fame comes big responsibility too. If Michael was hiding his relationships with women from the world, so maybe his bodyguards have to do the same? Personally, for me it does not matter.

PS. My opinion, if Michael had a macho image (always with women on tabloids), he would not have so many fans even if his stage image was the same as we know. It just does not work that way.

Last edited:
People must not prove they're one way or the other. They just are. And Michael wanted it this way - that was the class in him, he was a diplomate and respected women, and wanted to protect them and their identity. He didn't feel the need to prove he was heterosexual, nor what women he dated. He was a real man, and I still dream of the day people will learn to respect that. Why should the public, even his fans, be aware of private issues like that, especially considering how the directly affected party would value privacy so much? And all this in his absence, too. Why should we care about what other people think of Michael anymore? He doesn't now.

I think this speaks more to our own needs to unfathom secret juicy stuff, to spice up life a bit too. I mean, after all, there are threads on here which tackle his own personal love letters - leaked by people with little to no respect towards him - which were meant to be kept secret in the first place. And viewed only by the addressed girl. So, nothing should be surprising anymore. But it's sad, nonetheless.

Why should the public, even his fans, be aware of private issues like that
Exactly.
And just because you don't see a picture or footage of MJ hugging or making out with certain girls doesn't mean he didn't do it. We don't have to know and we don't know EVERYTHING in MJ's love life, as simple as that.

Last edited:
lucilla;3007084 said:
Exactly.
And just because you don't see a picture or footage of MJ hugging or making out with certain girls doesn't mean he didn't do it. We don't have to know and we don't know EVERYTHING in MJ's love life, as simple as that.

"Simple as that", I understand that. But there are lots of rumors that Michael was gay. One or another: you keep his privacy or give some facts.
Bodyguards made a decision to make some facts public in order to protect Michael’s name from rumors. It is hard to say what is right and wrong in this situation.

I do get what u mean asedora

But, for me MJ said he wasn't gay more then once throughout his life because people kept accusing, asking him and claiming he was and without proof! That is enough for me to say and believe he was not gay! IMO I don't need a couple of bodyguards to tell me that, period!

I think it's sad that people still think he might have been (not saying that you do, but, those that do) not because it's bad to be gay, not at all! But, it is sad to accused someone of being something they said they are not and you can't even prove! That to me is disturbing!

Last edited:
I do get what u mean asedora

But, for me MJ said he wasn't gay more then once throughout his life because people kept accusing, asking him and claiming he was and without proof! That is enough for me to say and believe he was not gay! IMO I don't need a couple of bodyguards to tell me that, period!

!

For me it is more than enough too, but it is not enough for general public. Personally i do not need bodyguards telling me THAT in order to proof his sexual orientation, but they did not do it for fans.
Most fans imo do not want to know anything about MJ girlfriends anyways, so they did it for general public.

For me it is more than enough too, but it is not enough for general public. Personally i do not need bodyguards telling me THAT in order to proof his sexual orientation, but they did not do it for fans.
Most fans imo do not want to know anything about MJ girlfriends anyways, so they did it for general public.

Yes, I know what you mean and it's just....unfortunate! That's why I said it was disturbing because MJ saying he isn't and the no proof of him every being gay should be enough for those people!

But, I say the hell with them! :D

Thing is no matter who says what, the media and general public have made up their minds that he was gay and no amount of facts will change that. Sad but true that people's prejudice is stronger than facts. During the house search before the trial they found a collection of almost 100 HETEROsexual magazines MJ had, they found he searched HETEROsexual adult websites, had 1700 pictures of naked WOMEN on the hard drive of his computers. And people still say he was gay because that's what they WANT to believe. Like I said their prejudice is stronger.

Thing is no matter who says what, the media and general public have made up their minds that he was gay and no amount of facts will change that. Sad but true that people's prejudice is stronger than facts. During the house search before the trial they found a collection of almost 100 HETEROsexual magazines MJ had, they found he searched HETEROsexual adult websites, had 1700 pictures of naked WOMEN on the hard drive of his computers. And people still say he was gay because that's what they WANT to believe. Like I said their prejudice is stronger.

:wild: Damn Michael u naughty! LOL

No for real though this is exactly what I mean, people are gonna believe what they want even if the truth is staring them in the Face because it fits their agenda! Like Tom Sneedon who used this very info against MJ Like a moron :smilerolleyes: and I'm glad it back fired! :D

Exactly.

That's very true!

I said the same argument (not the exact numbers as you did) to my mother because it really gets me so angry every time she mocks saying I'm in love with a woman and she didn't want to believe it.
Unfortunately she continious doing it and I don't know what to tell her anymore, if I tell her a good argument she doesn't believe it at all. :(

Last edited:

So true!

How long did these guys work with Michael? Because there were other bodyguards who worked with Michael a lot longer and none of them are writing books.

Just saying.

MJ's bodyguards have spoken recently:
http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard
MJs Bodyguards
Good morning MJ FB Fam! I hope your all doing good. Like everything in MJ's world we have been dealing with obstacles set before us. We have trusted those who felt our story should be told THEIR self serving way. We want to be clear that our story will only be told OUR WAY. Such incidences have only motivated us even more! Much Love and God Bless
May 4 at 8:21am

"THEIR self serving way"

whom could they be talking about? the publishers? the estate? i would assume the book has to have the Estate's approval?

MJ's bodyguards have spoken recently:
http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard
MJs Bodyguards
Good morning MJ FB Fam! I hope your all doing good. Like everything in MJ's world we have been dealing with obstacles set before us. We have trusted those who felt our story should be told THEIR self serving way. We want to be clear that our story will only be told OUR WAY. Such incidences have only motivated us even more! Much Love and God Bless
May 4 at 8:21am

Ok. :coffee:

On the gay issue, I can understand why Michael made a big deal out of it - and why others did too. Michael came from a generation where being homosexual wasn't an okay option, and a lot of people weren't open to it, especially considering his faith. I just wish he could've been brought up in an environment where it was taught that it's okay to love anybody, regardless of their gender. Then I guess he wouldn't have had to waste so much energy on denying the homosexual claims.

For me, it doesn't bother me. I'm one of those people who believe that everyone is born bi-sexual anyway, it's just a matter of what you grow up with, how society forms your opinions and what you feel is true to you.

Back