MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

Can leave the conspiracy bs out please? Thank you

Thanks God I never told anyone on facebook to sTFU :lol:

hey guys, would you please post the new questions and answers (if there are new ones) for those of us who don't have/like FB? please! :p Thanks :)

hey guys, would you please post the new questions and answers (if there are new ones) for those of us who don't have/like FB? please! :p Thanks :)

Yes, please!! :pray: I would love that too! :)
I´m not on facebook either.

Thank you Reeta for posting! :flowers: I really enjoyed reading it!

As someone else said he has been on here and read what everyone had to say. Michael was so amazing like that!

yeah I also heard somewhere that he also had a few looks at the Gold pants thread....I use to post a few comments in there back then....:ninja:......Oh MY....I am now embarrassed..:blush:.......What IF Michael read MY post....:blush:.....Oh well I guess it is all good...he KNEW how beautiful he looked in those pants...:love:

So far there's only one new question he's replied to. To be honest I don't know how long he'll be answering to fans questions, because he gets tons of new questions daily :giggle: Soon he won't have any time to do any bodyguard work because MJ fans are taking all his time :lol:

Everyone's eager to know more about MJ's Facebook, but so far Bill hasn't revealed any details yet.

Q: I was wondering, within the walls of his own home. Did Michael feel safe? Did he ever get to truly relax when in his own home as we do in ours?

- I believe he felt safe, however we could hear him checking the doors late at night.

Thanks so much Reeta. I really appreciate this since I too do not have FB. :D

As someone else said he has been on here and read what everyone had to say. Michael was so amazing like that!
Thanks for confirming that again!! I feel happy and sad at the same time!! :cry:
The staff member also said he enjoyed reading the "CURLS" thread a lot! You know, when he got his curls back for TII! He liked to watch that thread! :wub: :cry:

Sorry! I was just curious! :ph34r:
Oh no!! I'm very sorry! I wasnt talking about you!! I quoted you because I also was like "oh damn WHY would he say something like that? Just to feed the minds..."
He is feeding the minds, not you!
Do you understand it now?? :)
:flowers:

I asked about MJ's facebook! I'll definitely post it here if he answers that! :)

Everyone's eager to know more about MJ's Facebook, but so far Bill hasn't revealed any details yet.
Including me! :wub:

Oh no!! I'm very sorry! I wasnt talking about you!! I quoted you because I also was like "oh damn WHY would he say something like that? Just to feed the minds..."
He is feeding the minds, not you!
Do you understand it now?? :)
:flowers:

Oh, sorry. I understand! Thanks!

Thank you so much for this thread, I enjoyed reading. Do anyone of you got any info on the book? I've never heard about the book.

Wow that was great! Thanks for posting.

I believe these bodyguards have the best intentions and I'm glad they are ready to tell the world about the real MJ and tear down the lies from Mr. Hell-perin.

MICHAEL HAD A FACEBOOK?! oh my days.

I bet you Michael has been on this site and watching what we say.

For sure :yes:.

I still can't believe MJ had a facebook! Wow.

Hahaha IKR?! Omg the crazy things fans do. I'm curious about how Michael reacted...since the bodyguard mentioned it. Probably went something like :bugeyed > :doh: > :lol: > :huggy: LOL
LOL, love your smiley timeline :lol:

Thanks for confirming that again!! I feel happy and sad at the same time!! :cry:
The staff member also said he enjoyed reading the "CURLS" thread a lot! You know, when he got his curls back for TII! He liked to watch that thread! :wub: :cry:
OMG... *Goes off to try to find the old curls thread to see what I said... :blushing:* (Which was a mistake because looking through that thread now totally made me :cry:... my God...)

Last edited:
So far there's only one new question he's replied to. To be honest I don't know how long he'll be answering to fans questions, because he gets tons of new questions daily :giggle: Soon he won't have any time to do any bodyguard work because MJ fans are taking all his time :lol:

Thanks so much for the info Reeta :)

I still can't believe MJ had a facebook! Wow.

ikr! and i still can't believe he actually cooked!
isn't it every girl's dream to have a man who can dance and cook? :lol:

Thank you so much for this thread, I enjoyed reading. Do anyone of you got any info on the book? I've never heard about the book.

There isn't much info of it yet. The book is going to be about MJ and his lifestyle. The three bodyguards wants to set the record straight, defend MJ and clear lies people's been saying about him. They are planning to publish the book in August, for MJ's birthday.

I asked about MJ's facebook! I'll definitely post it here if he answers that! :)
Q: I'd love to know more about his facebook! Did he use his real name? Did he have contact with fans through his page?Thanks in advance! :)

- Sometimes he did.

OMG... *Goes off to try to find the old curls thread to see what I said... :blushing:* (Which was a mistake because looking through that thread now totally made me :cry:... my God...)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64196&highlight=curls
^ damn it's too painful! :cry:

Last edited:
There isn't much info of it yet. The book is going to be about MJ and his lifestyle. The three bodyguards wants to set the record straight, defend MJ and clear lies people's been saying about him. They are planning to publish the book in August, for MJ's birthday.
Thank you, I feel the book is a must. Hope it works out well.

Not even a month from that and.. :cry: But I'm happy if he really read that thread, hopefully we made him smile :)

yeah that is what it did to me too.:boohoo:

We should make questions yeah?

How are you seeing the questions on FB?

I have a doubt, how can I make a question for them? Is ts for message?

We should make questions yeah?

How are you seeing the questions on FB?

I have a doubt, how can I make a question for them? Is ts for message?
You just write the question in their wall and wait for the answer.. that's how I understood it :)

You just write the question in their wall and wait for the answer.. that's how I understood it :)

Yeas, thanks. I was looking for the questions on their wall, but now don't have nothig... and I stay in doubt if I would ask on the wal or for message hahaha =D

People, are you joking about facebook' MJ? Are you talk about another MJ's profile beyond this http://www.facebook.com/#!/michaeljackson?ref=ts ? A personal profile where MJ is watch all has hapenning since his death?? LOL

Back