MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

IN LV Michael and the Hiltons have a very active relationship,,,Paris J went shopping with Paris H and Mrs Hilton talked about having meals with MJ and his family !Also Frank Cacio was alwayes with Mj , Wade Roboson said he and MJ had a brabicue *spelling* party.Evan Ross talked about meeting MJ talking on the phone with him for hours....plus Akon , Teddy,William,Rushka, Ortega,and Ed Hardy designer.all these guys were with him in the cinamas and studios and resturants all the time in Las Vegas

But ,it is very strange thatthe BG seem to say that MJ was lonely all the time , and they want to paint him as a very sad person.... can any one ask them about these peoeple !

some just take what they say to the extreme..they said he didnt have ALOT of friends. i never once read that he had NO friends at all.

^^ Yes, I agree, And they have never said he was a very sad person.

Last edited:
IN LV Michael and the Hiltons have a very active relationship,,,Paris J went shopping with Paris H and Mrs Hilton talked about having meals with MJ and his family !Also Frank Cacio was alwayes with Mj , Wade Roboson said he and MJ had a brabicue *spelling* party.Evan Ross talked about meeting MJ talking on the phone with him for hours....plus Akon , Teddy,William,Rushka, Ortega,and Ed Hardy designer.all these guys were with him in the cinamas and studios and resturants all the time in Las Vegas

But ,it is very strange thatthe BG seem to say that MJ was lonely all the time , and they want to paint him as a very sad person.... can any one ask them about these peoeple !

I think his sadness or loneliness despite having so many people to hang out with was because he just wanted to have some friends or a friend that looked at him as just a friend and not as the most famous man in the world. Although Kenny Ortega was his friend and hung out with him on shopping trips for instance, you can tell he was in awe of MJ aswell which might be the type of thing that upset Michael deep down. Keep praising him and saying "we love you Michael"... must have made him feel like "why do my friends have to act like fans?" "Stop kissing my ass" I want them to look at me like they would look at anyone else.

Just a theory.

P.S - thanks for posting this Q&A session. Best read ever! Can't wait for the book. I hope they don't have to remove too much stuff because of the family.

I think his sadness or loneliness despite having so many people to hang out with was because he just wanted to have some friends or a friend that looked at him as just a friend and not as the most famous man in the world. Although Kenny Ortega was his friend and hung out with him on shopping trips for instance, you can tell he was in awe of MJ aswell which might be the type of thing that upset Michael deep down. Keep praising him and saying "we love you Michael"... must have made him feel like "why do my friends have to act like fans?" "Stop kissing my ass" I want them to look at me like they would look at anyone else.

Just a theory.

I don't know. I think his friends surely treated him as fans in the beginning of their relationships, but once they were around MJ for a while, I think they just related to him as MJ. I remember the artist who did a lot of MJ's paintings saying he'd forget he was with Michael Jackson until Michael would just casually do a dance step every now and then, and he'd think this is Michael Jackson!

Ortega was MJ's partner for tours for over 15 years. I think he laid it on thick for TII because he recognized Michael's confidence and spirit was still suffering from the affects of that trial. It shatterred Michael and Ortega was giving him the respect, reassurances, and praise he felt MJ needed.

Although Michael has always been humble, he appeared especially so during TII. Others who worked on the show and with him previously remarked on it, and as an audience member I could feel it.

I just think the effects of all he had gone through especially since 1993 just left him with a palpaple sadness and lonliness. His children greatly alleviated these feelings, but the sadness and lonliness had become so much a part of him, that it was never completely eradicated. But then, as another poster here has said, we all suffer sadness. Michael's unfortunately was tenfold, but then so again were his highs. After all, he was the greatest entertainer EVER--objectively speaking of course. :)

^ Oh yeah, I know Kenny was trying to keep Michael's spirits up and reassure him during the TII rehearsals, but at one point it seemed like MJ was getting sick of it. Could just be me reading into it too much though.

You know the bit just as beat it is gonna start and kenny goes "We love you Michael!" and Michael's like "Yeah, I love you too" :smilerolleyes:

Mind you, he started it all by keep saying "With the LOVE. L.O.V.E 'lol

I believe nobody in the world would understand the degree of loneliness Michael had. His life experience was so unique. He grew up on stage. He became extremely famous by the age of 10. He ascended to the top of entertainment world before getting the age of 25. When one is on top of the mountain and has nobody to rely on, one must feel lonely. No doubt he achieved extraordinary successes, but he also suffered unimaginable lows (years of media attacks, ridicules, ignorance, betrayals, vitiligo).

No amount of love fans gave him can heal his pains. The only persons who really filled his heart with joy are Prince, Paris and Blanket. His children love him for who he is - their daddy. Not the child prodigy, not the musical genius, not the global mega star, but just their daddy. His children are the only persons who bring the unconditional love he longed for to his life.

Many think the last 10 years of his life was the valley of his life. I beg to differ. By becoming a father, he finally got what he desired the most - LOVE. God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Back to topic - thanks so much for starting this thread. I really enjoy reading the Q&A's.

^ Oh yeah, I know Kenny was trying to keep Michael's spirits up and reassure him during the TII rehearsals, but at one point it seemed like MJ was getting sick of it. Could just be me reading into it too much though.

You know the bit just as beat it is gonna start and kenny goes "We love you Michael!" and Michael's like "Yeah, I love you too" :smilerolleyes:

:lol: I remember I had the same impression on this part.

cool! can u post their tweets here to? (well when they start twitting) :wub:.. since i barely go on twitter lol

Their tweets are public so just click the url and you can read yourself what they are tweeting :)

I thought that the title of the book would be " In defence of The King " so now it's " In Defence of Mr. Jackson " ?

I prefer with " The King "

I love reading their answers although I take some of it with a grain of salt. I can't wait for their book to come out, I hope (and expect) it will be positive :)

Maybe they can't use the word 'the King' because of estate matters. I like Mr Jackson just as much as The King. It shows respect.

And the twitter link doesn't work.

I thought that the title of the book would be " In defence of The King " so now it's " In Defence of Mr. Jackson " ?

I prefer with " The King "

:shades:​

I think that "In Defense of Mr. Jackson" is a much better title than the latter. It sounds like the bodyguards are still protecting him and doing their job... which is very, very refreshing, IMO. He was "Mr. Jackson" to them--not "The King."

Some fans may never be able to understand this... but Michael was a human-being just like the rest of us. He didn't crown himself as "The King." He was given a name at birth just like all of us were given one. He only wanted to be thought of as a normal person--even though when you're the most famous and greatest entertainer in the world, that's virtually impossible for people to even comprehend.

Sure, he loved extravagant things, but that was just Michael's taste. I have always seen and thought of him as "Mikey", "MJ", "Michael", "Michael Jackson'' and yes--even "Mr. Jackson", believe it or not. That could definitely be because of my military background, though. :lol:

Regardless... Police Officers, The Secret Service, The Armed Forces, Martial Artists, Body Guards, and any profession where one has to carry a gun, etc, etc, etc--We are all taught pretty much a very similiar code of honor. We are taught right away about a little thing called RESPECT.

:security:​

Last edited:
:shades:​

I think that "In Defense of Mr. Jackson" is a much better title than the latter. It sounds like the bodyguards are still protecting him and doing their job... which is very, very refreshing, IMO. He was "Mr. Jackson" to them--not "The King."

Some fans may never be able to understand this... but Michael was a human-being just like the rest of us. He didn't crown himself as "The King." He was given a name at birth just like all of us were given one. He only wanted to be thought of as a normal person--even though when you're the most famous and greatest entertainer in the world, that's virtually impossible for people to even comprehend.

Sure, he loved extravagant things, but that was just Michael's taste. I have always seen and thought of him as "Mikey", "MJ", "Michael", "Michael Jackson'' and yes--even "Mr. Jackson", believe it or not. That could definitely be because of my military background, though. :lol:

Regardless... Police Officers, The Secret Service, The Armed Forces, Martial Artists, Body Guards, and any profession where one has to carry a gun, etc, etc, etc--We are all taught pretty much a very similiar code of honor. We are taught right away about a little thing called RESPECT.

:security:​

With a little military background as well, I agree with what you've said. Mr. Jackson may not sound high enough to some, but the respect is still there, loud and clear. The "King" could be applied to so many others, just in different fields/types of music; king of rock and roll, king of this or that. MR. Jackson is a term of respect amongst those with certain backgrounds, and I do not take it to lessen importance or respect.

With a little military background as well, I agree with what you've said. Mr. Jackson may not sound high enough to some, but the respect is still there, loud and clear. The "King" could be applied to so many others, just in different fields/types of music; king of rock and roll, king of this or that. MR. Jackson is a term of respect amongst those with certain backgrounds, and I do not take it to lessen importance or respect.

How about "In defense of Mister Jackson"

upandout.gif

For me Michael is The King, the one and only that's it.

But I like too with Mr Jackson, but I prefer with The King, because he is The King.

Back