MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

in the mail on sunday...interesting article from ian harplein, i know he is a nonsense guy...but there may be some interesting things in what he says...like michael wanted joe jackson to come to the house, but his advisors rejected him and mj was crying and ready to call off the tour....

there may be some truth to this...and thats why he was deliberately overdosed?

in the mail on sunday...interesting article from ian harplein, i know he is a nonsense guy...but there may be some interesting things in what he says...like michael wanted joe jackson to come to the house, but his advisors rejected him and mj was crying and ready to call off the tour....

I can't imagine Michael ever calling for Joe.

no black folk.

and mj 'hired'her back for a reason, so sad and pathetic on her part since she likes to claim she's a working makeup artist and all....really um...yea

I'm what u would call "black folk", so.....Please explain your post.

U said he hired her back for a reason. What reason would that be?

I'm what u would call "black folk", so.....Please explain your post.

U said he hired her back for a reason. What reason would that be?
i missed the comma. that was in reference to who grace liked to keep around her. black folks! lol im half so don't hit.....someone said noi so i said no, black folks, but i forgot the comma.

and karen wasn't being paid...mj's allowance wasn't to start till the shows started and she was the onlypathetic souldwho would work for free

so he got her back out of necessity at the time, not cuz he loved her. shit i thought he woudl drop her once he got his stipend

I can't imagine Michael ever calling for Joe.

Well he did, at least thats what fans who know the family are saying. Apparently Michel has called on his family to help him when he felf he couldn't do certain things alone. According to these fans, MJ called on Randy and Joe during the trial and he called on his father a few months ago, thats why we kept seeing those pics of Joe going to meetings. It turns out Michael wanted him there, which indicate to me, MJ mustv'e not trusted what Tohme and Randy Phillips were saying to him in those meetings.

Fans were trashing Michael's father but he was actually an invited party by his own son.

If you have the article can you post it or give the link? I would be interested in reading the part about the advisors rejecting Joe. If this is true it does fall along the lines of what Latoya and Leonard Rowe was saying about how The people around Michael didn't want anyone elese around him, and wanted to control and manipulate him in order to take over his business and financial affairs.

i missed the comma. that was in reference to who grace liked to keep around her. black folks! lol im half so don't hit.....someone said noi so i said no, black folks, but i forgot the comma.

and karen wasn't being paid...mj's allowance wasn't to start till the shows started and she was the onlypathetic souldwho would work for free

so he got her back out of necessity at the time, not cuz he loved her. shit i thought he woudl drop her once he got his stipend

Interesting about Karen. I never knew too much about her.....until now. From what some of you are saying, she seems pretty shady; like something in the kool aide just ain't right. LOL

Well he did, at least thats what fans who know the family are saying. Apparently Michel has called on his family to help him when he felf he couldn't do certain things alone. According to these fans, MJ called on Randy and Joe during the trial and he called on his father a few months ago, thats why we kept seeing those pics of Joe going to meetings. It turns out Michael wanted him there, which indicate to me, MJ mustv'e not trusted what Tohme and Randy Phillips were saying to him in those meetings.

Fans were trashing Michael's father but he was actually an invited party by his own son.

I can't imagine Joe being a good business man though. I can see that if Michael wasn't feeling up to it, by having Joe there he would have someone who is 100% in his corener and someone not afraid to fight and say what he felt.

Sorry still seems odd to me regardless of what people say happened.

I can't imagine Joe being a good business man though. I can see that if Michael wasn't feeling up to it, by having Joe there he would have someone who is 100% in his corener and someone not afraid to fight and say what he felt.

Sorry still seems odd to me regardless of what people say happened.

I'm not sure in his latter years that Joe is a good businessman either, but what I am saying is this: I think having his father near him in times of trouble gave Michael the added muscle he must have felt he didn't have alone. In other words, Joe had MJ's back. Maybe Joe's presence intimidated the crooks and they somehow knew they couldn't "F" with him or get over on him like they could Michael at times.

I think all michael wanted more than anything was a good father-son relationship with his dad.

Yup, 8701, that's what I think too. Sometimes, regardless of what your parents do, you still want that good re pore with them.

Yup, 8701, that's what I think too. Sometimes, regardless of what your parents do, you still want that good re pore with them.

Exactly! You and 8701girl are right on and I can say that from personal experience. Even as old as I am and wiith my own family, there are times when I don't give a flying crap what my parents think, then there are those times when I feel like a little child still seeking and needing their approval, protection, guidance and unconditional love-not that I get it.

I'm not sure in his latter years that Joe is a good businessman either, but what I am saying is this: I think having his father near him in times of trouble gave Michael the added muscle he must have felt he didn't have alone. In other words, Joe had MJ's back. Maybe Joe's presence intimidated the crooks and they somehow knew they couldn't "F" with him or get over on him like they could Michael at times.

I agree that Joe would never let anyone mess with his kids. He might not be the best father in the world at times but he would protect Michael. It must haved been very hard for Michael only have a few people in his life that he could truly trust.

but here's something i can't keep out of my hand.

let's say teh family was able to intervene.....aeg would've sued, he would've had a hard damn career. fans would've went off on him just like they did when they had to reschedule the dates etc....and it would've been a big mess

we would've bitched about his 'stupid' family that always messes his shit up...not knowing that if they hadn't, he would've died.

hindsight is 20/20 and i wish we were bitching about that right now and not about who or what killed him
Everything you said here was true.
:flowers:
He was Michael Jackson, but sometimes, if not more than most of the time the world forgot he was just one person with alot riding on those shoulders of his. Alot to live upto all the time. Constant pressure.

I agree that Joe would never let anyone mess with his kids. He might not be the best father in the world at times but he would protect Michael. It must haved been very hard for Michael only have a few people in his life that he could truly trust.

The true reality of your comment is this: Most people when they become adults and have lived on their own for a while and experienced a varied amount of ups and downs come to know, There aren't many folks in the world of whom they can trust. The only difference between such adults and Michael are 2 things.

#1 These adults don't have the kind of Money, Michael has

#2 These adults don't have a constant cast of crooks and dangerous characters plotting,
Blocking and Shutting other people for their own gain

The true reality of your comment is this: Most people when they become adults and have lived on their own for a while and experienced a varied amount of ups and downs come to know, There aren't many folks in the world of whom they can trust. The only difference between such adults and Michael are 2 things.

#1 These adults don't have the kind of Money, Michael has

#2 These adults don't have a constant cast of crooks and dangerous characters plotting,
Blocking and Shutting other people for their own gain

Personally I would not have Joe making business decisions for me but if I needed someone to look out for me and protect my interests alone, I would ask him to help.

Personally I would not have Joe making business decisions for me but if I needed someone to look out for me and protect my interests alone, I would ask him to help.

Yep! I feel you on this. Asking for help is exactly what I think Michael did but the crooks around him in the end prevented that help from getting to him.

it's sad really sad that this never and never ends, even after Michael is dead. Make a better world, make a better space, you're all my brothers of course and sisters.

mjdove, I am trying to understand your post? Please help if you can.

If Joseph could've gotten to him I believe he would still be alive

And thats exactly why they didn't want Joe or anyone like joe getting to Michael in time. They had their own agenda with Michael and it wasn't a good one. They did not have his best interest at heart at all.

Fans who saw him just days before he died, said he was practically in tears when speaking about what was happening to him with the shows and rehearsals.

He told different people, "They are trying to Kill me". But for years he was purposely painted as Eccentric, Weird, ***** and a Druggie; all for the purpose of what we see unfolding now= The Crooks and Murders, cashing in and taking over his Estate and his prized 'Material" possession, the Sony Catalogue along with his Beloved Neverland Estate. They have wanted these two key assests since the 2005 trial, in fact thats what that trial was all about; shaking MJ down and mkaing hi m relent to their demands and threats but it did not work then.

They had to become more sinister and clever in their approach to bring him down.
Isolating him, controling him, Painting a Negative public image of him and Blocking anyone that could help Michael was obviously high on their list of things to do along with Murdering him.

^^ You seem to like conspiracy theories..I think the trial happen because of a stupid kid in combination with an mental sick mom. And his death happen because the doctor was a joke.

^^ You seem to like conspiracy theories..I think the trial happen because of a stupid kid in combination with an mental sick mom. And his death happen because the doctor was a joke.

Yep! You are correct I do like conspiracy theories and making attemps at analysing information especially when theirs trails of evidence to corraborate( and in this case, from the decease himself).

What you have brought up about the kid, mental sick mom and doc being a joke, all made it much easier for the crooks to do as they had planned in bringing down Michael Jackson. No grifter family with all those issues could've gotten that close to MJ without someone on the INSIDE helping them along the way. Michael had enemies in his own camp, who would turn and look the other way as trouble was nearing him. When they didn't get their way with him, They didn't give a damn about his well being.

Michael's kindness was greatly taken advantage of time and time again, even with a handful of people trying to tell him this family was no good there were more who didn't care if Michael truly got that message or NOT, as long as this family was there sponging off him, and setting him up, their deeds would go unnoticed or so they hoped.

If you weren't shady yourself, Had a "shakedown" Agenda w/Michael or could turn the other cheek and not ask questions, you weren't allowed MUCH access to Michael Jackson by his camp.

As for the Doctor, you are right again. He is a Joke but Michael's death is much Bigger than Dr. Murray. Though I have my doubts, the others involved in this murder will ever see the inside of a Jail Cell.

Gavin was a nasy piece of work, the same with the rest of that family. Genetic garbage.

um....yo name is conspiracy! wtf?

and gavin and co. WAS a conspiracy cuz they wasn't considering shit till sneddon went to their apartment and pushed his card under their door. then their old lawyer they used to sue the school a fter gavin was being teased for being in lwmj-contacted feldman.

others sought out the original players to make this happen. and the family went along w/ it cuz they wanted to be famous

um....yo name is conspiracy! wtf?

and gavin and co. WAS a conspiracy cuz they wasn't considering shit till sneddon went to their apartment and pushed his card under their door. then their old lawyer they used to sue the school a fter gavin was being teased for being in lwmj-contacted feldman.

others sought out the original players to make this happen. and the family went along w/ it cuz they wanted to be famous

Yep! Yep! Yep!

Like I said, this grifter family couln't have gotten that close to Michael WITHOUT someone from the Inside helping them.

People have wanted to bring MJ down for many years all in an effort to overtake his Estate and Finances.

What you posted here is how the inner workings of his camp usually go down( even though the main crooks you mentioned did not work for Michael). It all equals to something pointed out in this thread and others like it: One Crook in Michael's world usually helps out the other crook for the shakedown, then enters another until they feel satisfied they have done enough damage. In the end, evil is coming at MJ in all directions and at close range by people of whom he knows.

... People have wanted to bring MJ down for many years all in an effort to overtake his Estate and Finances.

What you posted here is how the inner workings of his camp usually go down( even though the main crooks you mentioned did not work for Michael). It all equals to something pointed out in this thread and others like it: One Crook in Michael's world usually helps out the other crook for the shakedown, then enters another until they feel satisfied they have done enough damage. In the end, evil is coming at MJ in all directions and at close range by people of whom he knows.

More and more it seems that it just may have been exactly this way.:( Just as in Sarah McLachlan's song, Angel where she sings:

"... and everywhere you turn, there's vultures and thieves at your back."

Back