MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

Re: Video for 'MONSTER' will include footage of Michael in the studio!!

E Casanova was in Who is it and Remember the time? I clearly see Michael in both videos. You guys mean certain parts?

Who Is It - one of the scenes in the car, Remember The Time - in the robe at the start.

I would be curious to hear what some real MJ's impersonator think about the Cascio tracks such as E'Casanova or Navi.

Who Is It - one of the scenes in the car, Remember The Time - in the robe at the start.

Ah right, i didn't know about the robe though. Any reason why Mike didn't want to be the robe guy? :)

As for Who is it, ah yes..in the car. I just knew 100% for sure i saw him in the video most of the time, wearing that black costume. What was the reason for the impersonator though?

Ah right, i didn't know about the robe though. Any reason why Mike didn't want to be the robe guy? :)

As for Who is it, ah yes..in the car. I just knew 100% for sure i saw him in the video most of the time, wearing that black costume. What was the reason for the impersonator though?

He went on tour.

Your side has no proof that it's not him, simply what you hear will not hold up in a court of law.

Yes we do. We have tonnes of proof. You're just desperate not to hear it.

Is this really necessary?
I love monster too! To me it's obviously michael. But that's my opinion.
So if people love monster, let them be... There are alot of fans for monster, just look at itunes, facebook .... of all the songs, monster has the most fans even if you think it's not him...
So releasing it as a single is not bad at all!

In your opinion. In my opinion it's the beginning of the destruction of Michael Jackson's legacy. Which I take very seriously.

Michael himself did it with his songs! How else would they finish them with michael not around? People have accepted michael's not here anymore. They accept he can't finish the songs, and they do know they have to use all they can (overproduction, other singers,...)

Not everyone. Not everyone accepts this. And I'll side with his family before I side with Sony. I'll tell you that for nothing.

That's what I'm talking about! Your only proof is what you hear. Our proof is the Estate's statement. I'm not desperate to hear MJ. When I first heard "Breaking News", I heard MJ! I love that song and "Monster". I don't have to try to listen to MJ, I hear him naturally. Don't think I've reasoned myself to believe it's him, because that's not the case.

I can't wait to see MJ in the Studio...singing MONSTER !

Neither can I. I also want them to create a proper short film for "Monster" as well, maybe using archival footage of MJ superimposed into the scene. I was imagining an atmosphere similar to "Thriller" and "Ghosts", with MJ being isolated by the "Monsters". I also have a funny thought that the "Monsters" could have cameras for heads.

AnnieRUOkay89;3145695 said:
Lol, no you don't.

Yes we do. You're just desperate to pretend that it doesn't exist. I have a million and one songs of Michael Jackson's - none of which sound ANYTHING like the Cascio tracks. I also have about 10-15 Jason Malachi songs. That all sound identical to the Cascio tracks.

You've put that down to the Cascio's poor quality recording studio while discounting the fact that Michael sounds perfectly recognisable on the voicemail message that preceded (I Like) The Way You Love Me. Funny that...

You're desperate to cling to the belief that Sony wouldn't lie to you. That Randy Jackson, Latoya Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Jackson and Taryll Jackson are a bunch of liars or that they can't recognise their brother/son/father/uncles' voice.

I'm of the opinion that Michael Jackson had Sony down to a tee when he claimed 'Sony Kills Music'.

While you're supporting the vocals just remember you're supporting Teddy Riley ("Look at Quincy's age. He can barely hear you talk. How the hell could he hear Michael?"), Roger Friedman ("I know these songs. I heard them in a pre-Michael version in 2006. " followed days later by "It’s a song they wrote in the Cascio home studio together in August 2007") and the Cascios who rushed to register their tracks two days after Michael passed. Two days. Before he was even buried. What great friends...

That's who you're supporting. And by doing that you damn Michael's family.

Just remember that.

That's what I'm talking about! Your only proof is what you hear. Our proof is the Estate's statement.

You mean your proof is that the seller is telling you the songs are legit? No way! What else were you expecting them to say?

You might be waiting a long time in that case...

samhabib;3145711 said:
Yes we do. You're just desperate to pretend that it doesn't exist. I have a million and one songs of Michael Jackson's - none of which sound ANYTHING like the Cascio tracks. I also have about 10-15 Jason Malachi songs. That all sound identical to the Cascio tracks.

You've put that down to the Cascio's poor quality recording studio while discounting the fact that Michael sounds perfectly recognisable on the voicemail message that preceded (I Like) The Way You Love Me. Funny that...

You're desperate to cling to the belief that Sony wouldn't lie to you. That Randy Jackson, Latoya Jackson, Katherine Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Jackson and Taryll Jackson are a bunch of liars or that they can't recognise their brother/son/father/uncles' voice.

I'm of the opinion that Michael Jackson had Sony down to a tee when he claimed 'Sony Kills Music'.

While you're supporting the vocals just remember you're supporting Teddy Riley ("Look at Quincy's age. He can barely hear you talk. How the hell could he hear Michael?"), Roger Friedman ("I know these songs. I heard them in a pre-Michael version in 2006. " followed days later by "It’s a song they wrote in the Cascio home studio together in August 2007") and the Cascios who rushed to register their tracks two days after Michael passed. Two days. Before he was even buried. What great friends...

Just remember that.

Please Samhabib I'ld be happy as no one if someone, you and/ or others, could lay their evidence together, hire some lawyers, propose them that evidence and please please take it to court as soon as possible! I want this to end. For me, no problem anymore what the outcome would be. This has to stop.

Please Samhabib I'ld be happy as no one if someone, you and/ or others, could lay their evidence together, hire some lawyers, propose them that evidence and please please take it to court as soon as possible! I want this to end. For me, no problem anymore what the outcome would be. This has to stop.

What has to stop? People being upset that Michael Jackson's legacy is being endangered?

What keeps surprising me is how people who say they listened to Michael's music since they were practically born, keep saying they firmly believe in the vocals. That they really hear Michael. I know i can't force this on anyone...but i just don't get it. The vocals from the Cascio tracks simply stand out so much, the voice is so different. Especially in Monster when the parts like 'Tooooo bad' come, the higher pitch of Michael is simply much different than that. Those things and much more make it so crystal clear to me it's not Michael.

I highly doubt those people have checked out all the comparison audios and read all the signs that have been posted here, or maybe they did but simply ignored them. I don't get it. I just hope eventually something will come out of this...but i fear we'll never hear the full truth.

samhabib;3145711 said:

Just remember that.

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3145739 said:
What keeps surprising me is how people who say they listened to Michael's music since they were practically born, keep saying they firmly believe in the vocals. That they really hear Michael. I know i can't force this on anyone...but i just don't get it. The vocals from the Cascio tracks simply stand out so much, the voice is so different. Especially in Monster when the parts like 'Tooooo bad' come, the higher pitch of Michael is simply much different than that. Those things and much more make it so crystal clear to me it's not Michael.

I highly doubt those people have checked out all the comparison audios and read all the signs that have been posted here, or maybe they did but simply ignored them. I don't get it. I just hope eventually something will come out of this...but i fear we'll never hear the full truth.

@Samhabib I can't more agree. You've raised some excellent points here.

@Staffordshire I also completely agree, especially the "toooo bad" part in the Monster, it sounds sooooo Malachi, or if not him, it sounds all but Michael actually.

@Samhabib I can't more agree. You've raised some excellent points here.

@Staffordshire I also completely agree, especially the "toooo bad" part in the Monster, it sounds sooooo Malachi, or if not him, it sounds all but Michael actually.

yes, I totally agree about the toooooo bad part....I've been trying to hear Mike in there, but the voice just doesn't match up for me...Just doesn't....:sigh:

What has to stop? People being upset that Michael Jackson's legacy is being endangered?

No, the fact that people keep on being on a mission to destroy something great (the album), and a mission to convince people there has been a fraud, while they have no legal nor scientifical proof of that. And a mission to divide fans.

No, I am not afraid for Michael Jackson's existing Legacy, but I want people being able to honour his name and everything that comes from his official Estate. As long as the Estate are no criminals.

yes, I totally agree about the toooooo bad part....I've been trying to hear Mike in there, but the voice just doesn't match up for me...Just doesn't....:sigh:

The guy who designs these videos... these are the most damning of all of the videos on YouTube... just listen to them. Anyone who can then claim that the vocalist sounds more like Michael Jackson should then post a Michael Jackson song that sounds like these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCm5aUbaQwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gaNIiFM6WQ

It's absolutely despicable to think that they'd get away with this. Absolutely despicable.

SO to all of the 'believers' please post a Michael Jackson that sounds like either of these. I'm waiting. Proof? Please, let's hear it...

Who's singing that? Is that Jason Malachi, is that James Porte? NO, It's Michael Jackson, using a similar pitch in falsetto as those in which are used in the Cascio recordings.

People don't need to listen to edited comparison video's where the pitch on the Cascio songs were altered to benefit an argument. No one, NO ONE, has ever admitted, in this thread anyway, that his voice doesn't sound different in these recordings. Different or not, people still recognize him, if you aren't comfortable with that, then that's just too bad, no pun intended.

No, the fact that people keep on being on a mission to destroy something great (the album), and a mission to convince people there has been a fraud, while they have no legal nor scientifical proof of that. And a mission to divide fans.

No, I am not afraid for Michael Jackson's existing Legacy, but I want people being able to honour his name and everything that comes from his official Estate. As long as the Estate are no criminals.

I've been a fan for 30 years. On what basis are you claiming I'm on a 'mission to destroy' anything?

Are you also claiming that Katherine's on the same 'mission'? Randy, too? Taryll? Latoya? Prince? Paris? Cory Rooney? Quincy? Questlove? Will.I.Am?

The Estate are a bunch of criminals if they're claiming that Michael Jackson is the lead singer of Keep Your Head Up. Or Breaking News. Or Monster.

Who's singing that? Is that Jason Malachi, is that James Porte? NO, It's Michael Jackson, using a similar pitch in falsetto as those in which are used in the Cascio recordings.

People don't need to listen to edited comparison video's where the pitch on the Cascio songs were altered to benefit an argument. No one, NO ONE, has ever admitted, in this thread anyway, that his voice doesn't sound different in these recordings. Different or not, people still recognize him, if you aren't comfortable with that, then that's just too bad, no pun intended.

Absolutely hilarious that you claim that that sounds ANYTHING like any of the Cascio tracks. Absolutely hilarious. And that you claim that it sounds more like the Cascio tracks then these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCm5aUbaQwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gaNIiFM6WQ

I'm so sorry, Michael, that you had to deal with this.

What a great snippet. Thanks, Annie!

LOL @ WATW 2006 video. Just shows Michael doing a weird falsetto part. Nothing else. Samhabib, keep on fighting!

Annie: Why do you keep on with the "pitch on the Cascio songs were altered" ? This only happened once.

People "recognize him" because Jason SOUNDS like Michael. It's the whole point.

Yeah, that's Mike alright....however, you can barely hear him...

BTW, Michael looks sexy as hell :cheeky:

Back