MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

Re: Video for 'MONSTER' will include footage of Michael in the studio!!

^ Maybe they won't like it after hearing it, but people would be curious when they see "Michael Jackson ft. 50 Cent". How can you not be...

I would be more curious about "Michael Jackson ft. Eminem"..

I have to say Monster has very cool arrangements. One of the coolest in Michael Jackson's songs. It's arrangement is compared to the album version of Thriller. I just fear it's kinda 'too tricky' or something. We'll see. I depends on the video too.

:scratch: Huh?

Well I said its probably the most popular because people will be most curious to hear it to hear what a sound with Michael Jackson and 50 Cent would sound like.

Then you said, 'not in the states they wont'. As if thats what matters most.

I live in the UK, i'm not even thinking that much about what people will think over there.

Thank you so much for posting this! I knew the track was MJ, but thank god now there will be a video now that proves it IS him. :D

Well I said its probably the most popular because people will be most curious to hear it to hear what a sound with Michael Jackson and 50 Cent would sound like.

Then you said, 'not in the states they wont'. As if thats what matters most.

I live in the UK, i'm not even thinking that much about what people will think over there.

It's not only the UK which makes this song popular though. If it was, your argument would hold some weight...So again, how do you know that perhaps the song is the most popular because people actually like it, and it's a good song? What is the problem with that?

It's not only the UK which makes this song popular though. If it was, your argument would hold some weight...So again, how do you know that perhaps the song is the most popular because people actually like it, and it's a good song? What is the problem with that?

Maybe they do. I was just saying thats why I think its one of the most popular.

I cant see how it would stand out otherwise, there are much better songs on the album.

Sure it is, but in terms of commercial success, no other song is going to do that other than "Monster" and "Hollywood Tonight". "Monster" is being released first, because one can assume that Sony is capitalizing on the songs marketability while it's still hot.

when will the new single come out? I love this song

i dont like the song much because to me i really dont hear Michael but like i said somewhere it could be him all sped up

So... is this officially the next single?
and would there really be footage of Michael actually singing this song clearly?

:unsure:

Cool thanks Smooth, hopefully it will be the first half of January :)

Didn't they say that Michael rehearsed some new material for TII and that they have the footage. I wonder if that included any of the songs from this album?

i thought Mj only recorded songs in the dark? it'll be interesting to see what the video looks like.

i thought Mj only recorded songs in the dark? it'll be interesting to see what the video looks like.
Only?
really?
:unsure:

Umm but then how would he see the lyrics on paper???

Umm but then how would he see the lyrics on paper???

Mike used to memorize the lines before he recorded the songs....:wild:

That still doesn't mean he recorded only in the dark. Especially when we have videos of him recording in studios with the lights on.

Actually, the only recording footage of Michael that I can think of are WATW and WMCIG. And they intended to use the footage as videos.

Although Michael might not record only in the dark, I highly doubt he liked recording with all video camera and lighting equipment in the studio.

There's a vid of him recording we are here to change the world

There's a vid of him recording we are here to change the world

That too. And do people really believe the bright lights and video camera's were there every time he recorded something?

He didn't only record in the dark.

Mike used to memorize the lines before he recorded the songs....:wild:

What a very clever boy he was :wild:

I doubt he memorised the songs all the time, as half the time he doesn't even remember the words to songs his performed a million times, plus theres the fall again demo, he forgets the words, plus when he's don duets. I reckon he did record in the dark, but not ALL the time.

Back