MONSTER - The Official Discussion Thread

Re: Video for 'MONSTER' will include footage of Michael in the studio!!

Best Of Joy and Much Too Soon. That's it.

It's just moments like these (you need minties). No, no...you just get worked up. Few reocrds of many I've listened to have done this to me (emotion, anger etc) but unfortunately this one has.

Live and let die, it's done - next one hopefully rectifies the crap (for me at least IMO) that this one has put on us.

I know - I've been there. I like BOJ and MTS also. I am curious and a bit frustrated as to why the Cascio tracks were used instead of, for example, Blue Gangster and Slave to the Rhythm. I am very curious to see how this footage in the Monster video will look.

You know , usual *suspects* would not be happy with anything, and i know im speaking from reading loads of threads, from the This is it concerts, dangerous cd, history, invincible, and every project he has ever done! Your never ever satisfied, and even if Michael where alive you never will and would still criticise.
I just take anything that we have as a gift now, vocals, arraingement, lyrics, its Michaels work period!

T

Thanks for the info seany. I'm really looking forward to christmas and being able to listen to the whole album! :woohoo:

Also until this happens I want mods to change the thread title into a rumor, just as it happened to a similar thread before

You know , usual *suspects* would not be happy with anything, and i know im speaking from reading loads of threads, from the This is it concerts, dangerous cd, history, invincible, and every project he has ever done! Your never ever satisfied, and even if Michael where alive you never will and would still criticise.
I just take anything that we have as a gift now, vocals, arraingement, lyrics, its Michaels work period!

T

I for one loved This Is It. I loved HIStory and Dangerous. I love the seven authentic songs on "Michael."

I just think Jason Malachi is the person singing on the Cascio songs. Watch the footage in my signature and then come and tell me it doesn't sound exactly like him...

Is it guilty until proven innocent?

Or is it innocent until proven guilty?

I don't know anymore!

How are the facts at the moment? We have solid idications that all Leadvocals are indeed Michaels.

Except you want to believe that what is stated on the booklet is fraud.
Except you want to believe the Cascios are a corrupt family without any scruple.
Except you want to believe all the people involved (from sony, the estate, teddy, etc.) are complete liars.

Then i hear some "fans" say: "And even it will finally be proven (for them, of course, 'wink') that it is indeed MJ's voice, we're not going to hide and we'll not be embarrassed and we'll not be ashamed."

But what is the situation now:

There are serious insults against the person who is singing this vocals. (with a probability bordering on certainty that it is Michael Jackson's voice)

We have all online stores full of negative feedbacks from "fans" which affect possible buyers not to buy the album MICHAEL.

So: Michael was and still is getting insulted.
Damage to his Album Sales is done.

^^This reminds me of the media in 2005:

Guilty until proven innocent.

And when proven innocent: Still guilty!!

CRAZY FANWORLD, and like it's stated in the other thread: SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!

To the "fans" who say things like the following:
"And even it will finally be proven that it is indeed MJ's voice, we're not going to hide and we'll not be embarrassed and we'll not be ashamed."

I say:
"You should do and you should be!"

Last edited:

ill believe it if i see it, but it will probably be a clip of michael singing (although you wont hear what hes singing) and the track will play over the top

I don't know anymore!

How are the facts at the moment? We have solid idications that all Leadvocals are indeed Michaels.

Except you want to believe the Cascios are a corrupt family without any scruple.
Except you want to believe all the people involved (from sony, the estate, teddy, etc.) are complete liars.

Then i hear some "fans" say: "And even it will finally be proven (for them, of course, 'wink') that it is indeed MJ's voice, we're not going to hide and we'll not be embarrassed and we'll not be ashamed."

There are serious insults against the person who is singing this vocals. (with a probability bordering on certainty that it is Michael Jackson's voice)

We have all online stores full of negative feedbacks from "fans" which affect possible buyers not to buy the album MICHAEL.

It's not that complicated.

The voice doesn't sound like Michael Jackson's. It does sound an awful lot like Jason Malachi.

This is why so many fans are up in arms. And Michael's own flesh and blood agree.

Who's that reliable source? probably another rumor..

and can i just say, to all the people claiming that non-believers arent true "fans", i know some of the most hardcore michael fans in the WORLD, that have been fans of michael before most of you accusers were even BORN.

its actually the other way round, most of you accusers who call us "not true fans" only became MJ fans after 2003 or so, ridiculous...

I don't know anymore!

the fact is that half the songs dont sound like michael. and if you cant admit that then youre either in denial, or youve been brainwashed.

i apologise for the harsh message, but im sick of people saying that if you dont believe its michael then youre not a true fan

The other day I found myself debating the fake vocals story with a fan who was adament that it was Michael's voice on the Cascio songs.

He went on to write: "I own every Michael album except Off The Wall and have been a fan since 2007. I know his voice when I hear it."

LOL. I stopped debating with that person after I read that.

I reckon the majority of the Cascio-believers haven't been fans for a very long time. I've been listening to Michael Jackson's music for 25 fucking years. I'm not saying that makes my opinion of any more value, but it does mean I've got at least 22 more years under my belt of listening to the mans voice.

Who's that reliable source? probably another rumor..

Exactly. Rename the thread please, since nothing is confirmed, this is just a RUMOR

Yeah right. I'm still waiting for Roger Friedman's 'concrete proof'. There is none. Because the vocalist is not Michael Jackson.

The other day I found myself debating the fake vocals story with a fan who was adament that it was Michael's voice on the Cascio songs.

He went on to write: "I own every Michael album except Off The Wall and have been a fan since 2007. I know his voice when I hear it."

LOL. I stopped debating with that person after I read that.

I reckon the majority of the Cascio-believers haven't been fans for a very long time. I've been listening to Michael Jackson's music for 25 fucking years. I'm not saying that makes my opinion of any more value, but it does mean I've got at least 22 more years under my belt of listening to the mans voice.

Exactly, personally i've been listening to his music for 23 years and i agree that alot of the fans who are criticising us and calling us non-fans or even dare to call us haters; are ones that haven't been fans as long as we. But that's all fine and no problem, but they shouldn't go against us. Actually...maybe i shouldn't even mind it as much now anymore, now that i realize what you said, and i bet it's true too.

It's getting tiresome and i should try to not care anymore about it anymore. They want to firmly believe its him, i let them, they should let us believe that they aren't, but not resort to namecalling or worse. Actually i don't believe for a second they have real proof of Michael in the studio, if they had, they would have shown that to the world or at least the Jackson family to clear this whole fiasco up. What we DO get is very questionable shit like Teddy saying this and that, and the next day he says something different. And that Khaliq guy who said the complete opposite of Teddy.

And then the believers wanna tell us that we got nothing to base our opinions on or whatever? LOL.

I'm a fan since 1987 and I believe it's MJ oin the lead vocals...so not all the believers are new MJ fans...

By The way, Monster is already n°76 on ITUNES !

WIthout any promotion !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no... If they gonna release MONSTER as next single : The Controversy explodes about MJ's voice !! :(

I hope they release Hollywood Tonight & Behind The Mask !

and can i just say, to all the people claiming that non-believers arent true "fans", i know some of the most hardcore michael fans in the WORLD, that have been fans of michael before most of you accusers were even BORN.

its actually the other way round, most of you accusers who call us "not true fans" only became MJ fans after 2003 or so, ridiculous...

Yeah. I think I am one of those 'old' fans even thou far away from the oldest ones who have been there almost from the beginning. I became a fan in 1984 through the 'Thriller' video and my parents allowed me to buy my first album some years later that was 'Bad'. I think my fan level somehow became stronger in 90's during HIStory (I think defending him because of the earlier allegations had an effect). I have always believed in him and what he can do and known his voice even altered because I have all his catalog and more and I sing and mix myself. I think 'Invincible' era has been one of the biggest disappointments because its music was great. All the allegations in the end wasn't really disappointments and I was just glad in 2000's they went to the court to vindicate him. His death was kinda shock but when I had seen how much he had done before I pretty soon understood his music will live on and it's not the end. It's a new beginning.

Even if there is a video do you really think it would stop some of these people? Look no further then TINI to see that some people are just thick

True.

Listen, we all know Michael 'loved' controversy.... Maybe Sony feel that this whole situation will actually drum up more publicity for the album where they seem to be lacking in order for it to 'sell itself' i.e - The more controversial the stories are - the more hype/talk/buzz that will generate and media everywhere will write about it.

Now it is working...however what may have been better is if they'd just have invested in the right publicity themselves and shown footage of him singing the songs and we wouldn't be in this mess. If and when the footage emerges of him singing the Cascio songs then it will make fans, haters and the media look like idiots and again I'm sure Sony will just LOVE this - Again MORE publicity.

I am sure that the Casicos probably have their own video footage and are keeping quiet also because maybe they have been instructed by Sony, how else would Sony of acquired the footage?

Remember when Teddy Riley was on Oprah and she asked him what would MJ have to say about all of this news that some songs might not be his vocals? He said that Michael would of LOVED IT! He loved controversy and so it seems do Sony. I have never doubted it was him and I do not need video footage to prove it, although it seems we will be getting some nonetheless. :)

It could be a stragedy from SONY. - And if it was on purpose - it worked.

A fan for just shy of 30 years. The Cascio tracks are COMPLETELY bogus.

It's better for the controversy that they don't release cascio tracks as single , thats what i think....

I want them to release Monster as the next single! YES!

^ There are fans for equally the same time who disagree with you. So being a fan for a long time isn't a proper reason to claim you are right.

Monster would be the best choice as the next single for commercial success. There is a world outside these fan clubs!

i love monster to bits but would HT be a better single for the mainstream masses?

ONLY - IF SONY has video of MJ singing the Cascio songs - don't you guys think they would have used it or just a short snippet of it to prove it was MJ on the Cascio songs?

That way they could have ended all speculation weeks ago. Sounds weird to me they would wait so long. Now the damage is done, and now it's damage controle. - If the had showed it a few days before Michael was released - or at least to the critics who heard the album before it was released - that way all doubt would have been shot down long time ago.

IF there are video of MJ singing the Cascio songs, it is an EPIC FAIL from SONY's side to only show it now - or in a few weeks (maybe more than a month) when the single and video is released! The damage is done now, even fans rate the album 1 star because they think there are fake vocals!

Problem is the tapes were not Sony's in the first place, since it was al recorded by the Cascio's they have the video not Sony...

The thought of casual music fans hearing Jason Malachi sing "Mama say mama got you in a zig zag" on that awful second verse and believing that it is the same man who wrote Billie Jean is just beyond depressing.

And those God-awful adlibs... "why you stalkin me, why you hauntin me"... such a terrible impersonation.

How did it ever come to this??!!

^ There are fans for equally the same time who disagree with you. So being a fan for a long time isn't a proper reason to claim you are right.

Monster would be the best choice as the next single for commercial success. There is a world outside these fan clubs!

And your point is? I offered my opinion. They can offer theirs. And 30 years of listening to him qualifies me to have an opinion about his music.

It's the best choice to release a song that vast swathes of the fan base believe is a bogus track? Really?

The thought of casual music fans hearing Jason Malachi sing "Mama say mama got you in a zig zag" on that awful second verse and believing that it is the same man who wrote Billie Jean is just beyond depressing.

And those God-awful adlibs... "why you stalkin me, why you hauntin me"... such a terrible impersonation.

How did it ever come to this??!!

Is that the actual lyric? Mama got you in a zig zag? Oh my God! And people are claiming that Michael would sing this??? At nearly 50 years of age?

Don't be depressed. There are PLENTY of people that don't believe in this fraud.

It came to this because people thought Michael Jackson was crazy. They thought he was crazy when he claimed Sony were 'Phoney'. And that he felt he was being targeted and that he was the victim of a HUGE conspiracy. They should have had more faith in him. He was absolutely right.

Back