More production tickets to be released!

Where is this? I don't see it on Ticket Master.

the tm website says Onsale to General Public and dosnt say anything about a code being needed

ps
anybody who dosnt want there code could i have it please

Hey yeah I'm just trying to find out what the limits are for someone who pm'd me for it. If we find out she can't use it I will pm it to you. But I think someone said that if you have bought any tickets whatsoever you can't use the code tomorrow. Can someone clarify?

ok thanks

i added you on msn btw, can you go online?

Sorry guys my code is being used now. Hope you get one from somewhere!

Where is this? I don't see it on Ticket Master.

its on the mj dates where you buy tickets. click info . then click on date and times(top right hand corner)

Onsale to General Public
Start: Wed 24/06/09, 08:00

Last edited:
I didn't get the email, can someone who has the code and is not going to use it send it to me. please.

Just saw this post on maxjax...

I called with TM customer service, after my latest reply, to ask to clear things up. I was just in time, didn't realize lines closed at 8PM London time.

I received the answer that the 4 tix limit only counts for the general sale, not for the presale.

I said that I bought 4 tix: 2 in presale, 2 in general sale.
The answer? That I could buy 2 more extra tix tomorrow if I receive a code...

So its the general sale tickets they take account of, not the presale ones.....i think....:scratch:

Huh? Where have you seen that?

@cartman I can't go online atm cuz I'm on my phone on here lol will chat to u soon!

I'ven't seen it anywhere just guessing:mello:

Just a little nervous cuz,
My and my friend got very very expensive Front
Row tickets on Via for July 18.. We don't want to lose that spot/place:no:

That's why I wonder wanted to ask if,
Anyone knew anything:better:

Oh, I see that but no other info.

its on the mj dates where you buy tickets. click info . then click on date and times(top right hand corner)

Onsale to General Public
Start: Wed 24/06/09, 08:00

If anyone has a spare code they do not need, would they mind PM'in me :)
thank you,

i'm about to Freak out :huh:

Can they have been added a STANDING SECTION??

I hope not, would be so unfair to all of us who have spent s*it loads of money on tickets.

Then again, tm and viagogo haven't been fair so far anyway.. :(
Money talks.

Someone got a code for me? I have no patient. It will be great if someone has 1 code left for me

It says on the FAQS though:

If you do not receive an email with a passcode, you unfortunately have not been successful and are not eligible to purchase tickets.

It says on the FAQS though:

If you do not receive an email with a passcode, you unfortunately have not been successful and are not eligible to purchase tickets.

What if somebody gives you their code?

I hope not, would be so unfair to all of us who have spent s*it loads of money on tickets.

Then again, tm and viagogo haven't been fair so far anyway.. :(
Money talks.

I really hope not.. If that happens I'll kick some botty:hysterical:

you're right Viagogo & ticketmaster haven't been far:no::doh:

there wont be any standing
Hmm! You're sure??:scratch:

What if somebody gives you their code?
Haha, I saw you just got one in the other thread so I see your worry :)

Well, there's a chance they may check but knowing the ineptitude of ticketmaster I would just try my luck if I were you. They'll only cancel the tickets you get tomorrow, not all your tickets.

Haha, I saw you just got one in the other thread so I see your worry :)

Well, there's a chance they may check but knowing the ineptitude of ticketmaster I would just try my luck if I were you. They'll only cancel the tickets you get tomorrow, not all your tickets.

Yes well it would be a shame for the codes to go to waste :lol:

Every date on ticketsmaster say tickets on sale 8am tomorrow.

wonder if it really is for all dates? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back