More production tickets to be released!

I think we should wait a little bit before exchanging presale codes, it's too early to tell who actually isn't getting one and who is.

here we go again , does pre sale count . more confusion

just spoke to tm and they said pre sale dosnt count. but he wasnt sure himself the mess begins:doh:

ps. i havnt recived an email yet. has anyone recived a code by text

what was the presale rule again?... Was it no more than 4 tickets per household?

Or was it, no more than 4 tickets per credit / debit card?

:lol: Ohhhh, I feel blog entry "Got Tickets: Part 3" coming on. LOL!

Actually, I think it's great that they're releasing more tix. :yes: My hope is that they are face-value and fans who have no tickets and/or those who were extremely negatively impacted by the rescheduled dates get the benefit of all this.

btw...I got an email but if I'm not mistaken the codes will still only go out randomly to those who got emails, right? This means even if you got an email, it doesn't guarantee you will get a code, correct? :unsure:

lol nobody has commented on the Swarowski...

Okay, I'll be the first. :lol: Can't wait to see Michael's sparkly and shiny lil' arse on stage. :shifty:

in the press release it said if u bought any tickets in the presale in march u cannot buy tickets tomorrow. its really not difficult. ppl should just read the press releases instead of asking the same questions over and over again that make the thread longer than needs be

can anybody tell me which part of the statement says that if you´ve already bought tickets in presale, you cant buy more..but if you bought them in general sale, 4 ticket limit applies to you..i bought 3 tickets in presale, why cant i buy one more, if i get a code to different email address?

For all fans who have registered on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com but have not purchased tickets will be re-entered into the lottery system once again to receive a code. If you haven’t yet registered do so before Tuesday, June 23rd and you will also be entered to receive a code. Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again. Stay tuned to http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com for more ticket information.

sorry but to me - "if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again" - can mean that if you have already bought tickets from TM, you cant buy more..why general sale is ok, but presale not - who said that? i understand the "what is fair or unfair" matter but is that really so clear?!

im pretty confused..thanks

Btw... I just realized in the email it says that ppl should continue to watch their email box as tomorrow's release of production tickets could happen again in the future. So, for those who don't get a code this time, there's still hope for later on. :girl_happy:

I've got a code now too. Chances are everyone will get one isn't that what happened before?

can anybody tell me which part of the statement says that if you´ve already bought tickets in presale, you cant buy more..but if you bought them in general sale, 4 ticket limit applies to you..i bought 3 tickets in presale, why cant i buy one more, if i get a code to different email address?

For all fans who have registered on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com but have not purchased tickets will be re-entered into the lottery system once again to receive a code. If you haven’t yet registered do so before Tuesday, June 23rd and you will also be entered to receive a code. Please note, receiving a code does not guarantee a ticket. 4-ticket limit per person applies and if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again. Stay tuned to http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com for more ticket information.

sorry but to me - "if you have previously purchased tickets you will not be able to do so again" - can mean that if you have already bought tickets from TM, you cant buy more..why general sale is ok, but presale not - who said that? i understand the "what is fair or unfair" matter but is that really so clear?!

im pretty confused..thanks

you have bought tickets anyway so you cant buy more... and as you bought in the pre sale you cant again in this lot of sales.. i phoned TM to confirm this.. you should do the same if you are still unsure.

you have bought tickets anyway so you cant buy more... and as you bought in the pre sale you cant again in this lot of sales.. i phoned TM to confirm this.. you should do the same if you are still unsure.

i phoned tm and they said pre sale didnt count . here we go again

phoned tm and they said pre sale didnt count . here we go again
dont count tomorrow? id take a press release over some minimum wage phone operator at TM

dont count tomorrow? id take a press release over some minimum wage phone operator at TM

i think that the press release doesnt make difference bw presale and general sale..those who have purchased tickets, cant do so again..others who havent bought any can buy now up to 4 tix? huh?!

whoever has a presale code already, what email provider do you guys use? I think this could make a difference in delivery times...

Wow, they doing some weird arse stuff :unsure: I hope everyone who can go gets tickets though. Good luck :yes:

does the mail with the code also provide a price of those tickets by any chance or does someone know?

Will these new seats affect in any way the ones we already bought (which have confirmed numbers)?? I mean... I spent thousands of pounds just to be in the front rows! I hope I won't have a last-minute seat placed in front of me! This would be insane!

I haven't received any email or code, and I am more confused than ever. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, even if I had the code, how in hell would I be able to get them. It's not like I can phone my work tomorrow and say I need a day off. They should have informed people at lest few days earlier. I hate the way they organize it.

Will these new seats affect in any way the ones we already bought (which have confirmed numbers)?? I mean... I spent thousands of pounds just to be in the front rows! I hope I won't have a last-minute seat placed in front of me! This would be insane!
better not lol from what ive read production seats are normally at the side. ticks they didnt sell b4 cause they werent sure how big the stage would be ect

i was wondering this too
on one hand this would be cool for the fans who buy now ticket..and in general for selling good seats..but on the other hand for us who bought good seats for a lot of money it would be "funny"

I'm sure the tm site will crash again tomorrow.
Big deja-vu!

I just feel really sorry for the fans who spent incredible amounts of money on viagogo just to find out they might have the chance to get very good seats for the normal price now. It's ridiculous!!

that means maybe block 113?
That's what I'm thinking, some of the seats at 113 and 118...

Here's the O2 seating plan again, if you can see the pic:
london-o2-arena-possible-seating-plan-for-michael-jackson-630x411.jpg

Back