MORE today than yesterday!!!!

Roxanne

Proud Member
i feel that each day that passes i love michael more. i am SO damn proud to be his fan and i feel so blessed and special that i love him so much. i watched a couple of docs about the trial today that i hadnt the guts and courage to watch them until now. before i watched them i promised to myself that i would watch them without get emotional or anything and after watching them i would forget about them. i tried my hardest to fulfill that promise but i failed. it brought back the worst memories ever and it made me very emotional. but then i realized how the whole thing had its good side as well.it united the fans from all over the world, showed michael and the whole world how much we love him and support him unconditionally and most importantly to me it made me love him and adore him even more. i identified with him TOTALLY and i felt things that i could had never imagined to feel before. anyway, i just wanted to say that michael has THE BEST FANS IN THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE and he should always depends on our unconditional love and support no matter what. it was during the arrest time that i totally fell in love with the fans and i started loving michael more than anything in the whole universe. to me the trial has become a symbol of true love and support, strength, unity and battle against the devil himself. to be totally honest,
the trial made me more proud to be a fan of this magical dreaming wonderful man cuz i see it as a big test for him which was sent by the God and he passed it with absolute success. he beat the devil in his own game, he united so many ppl together from all different nations, religions, cultures, races, he made us ALL see the light, he was tested, he fought and he WON. God was, is and will ALWAYS and FOREVER be on his side to bless him and protect him and God made him see that he will never be alone.
Here he is again, perfectly healthy and happy enjoying his life with his wonderful children and ready to take over the world again.
EAT THAT HATERS, then die and go to hell where u came from.

God bless Michael, his family, friends and all his fans always and forever. AMEN :)

Wow, beautiful post. Yes, the positive side of the trial was how all the fans united (from every bad comes a good), and i too, love Michael more and more each day :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rox you always know how to say it.

Your post made me smile, thanks alot. And You are absolutely right.

AWWW!!! And aint it the Truth! :D Your words are just beaming from this screen! :wub:

lovely post Roxanne :flowers: i believe everything you said is true. sorry you got upset when you watched those things. it is impossible i think for those who love him like you do to not get emotional when you watch them. he is greatly loved by millions :) thank God for that and for giving us Michael, and thank him and Michael for giving us each other.

i feel that each day that passes i love michael more. i am SO damn proud to be his fan and i feel so blessed and special that i love him so much. i watched a couple of docs about the trial today that i hadnt the guts and courage to watch them until now. before i watched them i promised to myself that i would watch them without get emotional or anything and after watching them i would forget about them. i tried my hardest to fulfill that promise but i failed. it brought back the worst memories ever and it made me very emotional. but then i realized how the whole thing had its good side as well.it united the fans from all over the world, showed michael and the whole world how much we love him and support him unconditionally and most importantly to me it made me love him and adore him even more. i identified with him TOTALLY and i felt things that i could had never imagined to feel before. anyway, i just wanted to say that michael has THE BEST FANS IN THE WHOLE DAMN UNIVERSE and he should always depends on our unconditional love and support no matter what. it was during the arrest time that i totally fell in love with the fans and i started loving michael more than anything in the whole universe. to me the trial has become a symbol of true love and support, strength, unity and battle against the devil himself. to be totally honest,
the trial made me more proud to be a fan of this magical dreaming wonderful man cuz i see it as a big test for him which was sent by the God and he passed it with absolute success. he beat the devil in his own game, he united so many ppl together from all different nations, religions, cultures, races, he made us ALL see the light, he was tested, he fought and he WON. God was, is and will ALWAYS and FOREVER be on his side to bless him and protect him and God made him see that he will never be alone.
Here he is again, perfectly healthy and happy enjoying his life with his wonderful children and ready to take over the world again.

God bless Michael, his family, friends and all his fans always and forever. AMEN :)
I feel the same! :) gosh it's amazing, i love him more and more and more as a person as well, I care about Michael more as a person than his music, if you know what I'm saying.

You've just said it all. Thanks Roxanne.

Last edited:

AMEN to that! I feel the same and more...:)

You are so RIGHT ON roxanne. :8-25-03angel_not: Michael is an angel:)

what a wonderful post. I've felt somewhat "homeless" and gutted since it was announced that MJNO will be closed. But your post made me realize that the important thing is being able to love and support HIM... not what forum i belong to.

Totally agree. Such a nice a post, and I so feel the same.

I really do love him more than yesterday, but not as much at tomorrow. Its just keeps growing. And Im glad other fans feel the same :wub:

Back