Most Iconic VMA Performance

Yep Ben is correct ...

Here is their message -

ATTENTION ALL FANS OF BON JOVI!!!!
TODAY, AUGUST 20, 2011 WORLDWIDE WILL BE VOTING FOR BON JOVI!

Poll: Most Iconic VMA Performance

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989)

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/most-iconic-vma-moments

VOTING TIME - Los-Angeles 9:00am, New York 12:00pm, London 5:00pm, Berlin 6:00pm, Moscow 8:00pm

distribute this information anywhere!

SO VOTE TEAM MICHAEL .... with L.O.V.E !!!!

I suggest we twitter and get this message out pronto!!!

As much as I gladly vote for Michael in any other poll, the outrageous one can go to whoever. I dont see why a man kissing his wife is outrageous.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/08/12/most-outrageous-vma-moments/

Please support Michael to top this poll.

It is officially supported by MichaelJackson.com

Results will be announced in the lead-up to the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, which air live from Los Angeles on Sunday, August 28 at 9 PM on MTV.

Sorry, I'm not supporting a poll that is mocking him. I'm not sure why some fans do. Like others said before me when they call a man kissing his wife "outrageous" and nominate him in the same category as where Madonna is kissing Britney Spears, you know they are mocking him and his marriage....

Sorry, I'm not supporting a poll that is mocking him. I'm not sure why some fans do. Like others said before me when they call a man kissing his wife "outrageous" and nominate him in the same category as where Madonna is kissing Britney Spears, you know they are mocking him and his marriage....

Any publicity is good publicity ;).

I really appreciate your opinions on this and I'm not 100% sure that if Michael win will be good publicity.

My only argument is that Michael's fans vote for Madonna.

THAT"S TRAGIC!

Vote for Howard Stern’s Fartman or any other candidate.

Madonna will get publicity based on votes of Michael's fans. That is a same.

Never ever Madonna's fans support Michael in the History of show business.

nfj;3462564 said:
I really appreciate your opinions on this and I'm not 100% sure that if Michael win will be good publicity.

THAT"S TRAGIC!

Most MJ fans vote for Madonna because she has a chance to beat Michael and someone needs to beat him to avoid the mocking. Others may genuinely feel Madonna kissing Britney was the most outrageous moment. Sure Madonna will get publicity if she wins it. So what? I'd rather have Michael get publicity for his performance than for "outrageous" moments.

Something I don't understand.. MTV doesn't even air music videos anymore, they are not Music Television now, they are like reality TV. Then why the hell they need our opinions about this?

Last edited:
After 25/6?

Even Michael's haters like U2 supported him after 25/6.

Too late for tears buddy!

I haven't been online for a few days and I come back and this guy is still promoting the outrageous poll? You need to understand that it is mocking Michael and I don't give a :censored: if michaeljackson.com support it. I'm not a fan of Madonna at all but I am voting for her in this poll so that she beats Michael. If Michael was to win this poll it would just be another way for MTV and the media to make fun of Michael. Is that really what you want?

Anyway, good luck to Madonna. :p

madonna-britney-top-kiss.jpg

Seriously nfj, I don't care if you hate Madonna. It shouldn't make a difference to any MJ fans out there whether they love Madonna, hate Madonna or don't have any opinion of her. If Michael wins this poll, he will be mocked and made fun of yet again. If Madonna wins this poll, there will be no mocking because her "moment" was actually outrageous and it was planned that way. Please stop acting like michaeljackson.com is the Bible.

hi,, nobody knows me. but i was always around to see news about michael here. i was on a train for 3 days from new york to los angeles, and i couldn't vote, but now i can, and i'm voting like crazy for best vma pop performance, and most iconic vma performance.
i noticed that we are going a lil bit down on the iconic one, it went from 53.35 to 53.32 . i know that's nothing. but you never know. maybe little by little they can beat us. i just wanted to say please keep voting. we still have 4 more days to vote. btw i have nothing against bon jovi, i like him. but mj had an out of this world performance.

nfj;3462564 said:

THAT"S TRAGIC!

And to finish off my rant from the previous page, it seems I overlooked this post. You would rather have fans vote for Howard Stern (a known Michael hater) than Madonna (a fan)? Please don't use your hatred for Madonna as a way to support Michael's haters.

That's not true. Many Madonna's fans are also MJ fans.

Yes!!!! Many forums Madonna's here in Brazil have paid tribute to Michael on June 25. Most or at least all Madonna fans are also fans of Michael.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

[youtube]sdFNMncBMxo&feature[/youtube]

It was so beautiful. I also loved everything that Madonna said about Michael at the VMA. :heart:

^Ashtanga, you're supporting the enemy!

(Don't get mad, I'm joking :lol:)

Back