Most Iconic VMA Performance

^Ashtanga, you're supporting the enemy!

(Don't get mad, I'm joking :lol:)

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif
BUT I am also a fan of Madonna. :eek: :fear: :p But do not worry :D, I'm voting for Michael! :wild: :punk:

voted ... and voted ... and voted ... and voted ... and voted ... and voted ... and now my mouse is out of order :lol:

I' ve been voting like crazy, I hope it pays off in the end :)

Last edited:
michael is going down in both polls, well the 2 that i care. =),im voting like crazy, and im sure a lot of you are too. is it always like this?

Seriously nfj, I don't care if you hate Madonna. It shouldn't make a difference to any MJ fans out there whether they love Madonna, hate Madonna or don't have any opinion of her. If Michael wins this poll, he will be mocked and made fun of yet again. If Madonna wins this poll, there will be no mocking because her "moment" was actually outrageous and it was planned that way. Please stop acting like michaeljackson.com is the Bible.

I like Madonna, I respect her and her fans but I will never vote for her in any poll against Michael.

If you don't want Michael to win vote any other artist in this poll.

If you support Madonna, is like winning Michael an Michael's fans in that poll.

Don't you realize it yet?

I'm starting to grow tired of this poll if I'm being honest. Any kind of online poll like this doesn't carry much credibility because of the various ways of mass voting. Please don't get me wrong the performance was fantastic but I'd rather a balanced view to win rather than two separate sides taking shots at each other saying why their artist is the best.

Everyone,please note and spread the word that we're NOT supposed to be voting for Michael in the 'most outrageous' moment award! He deserves to win in the most ICONIC and best POP performance categories!!! So keep voting day and night in those categories, NOT in the outrageous one! I don't know who are these fans silly enough to vote for him as an outrageous act not realizing the meaning of 'outrageous' and instead voting for him in that category. I'm sure some of us fans are having a hard time undoing their stupidity by voting for Madge and Britney so that they overtake him! Winning that award is not an honour but a disgrace. We hate MTV anyway for what they've been doing to Mike all these years, but the ICONIC and Best POP performance awards are important and we must make sure the King wins those!

Time to step things up and vote even more. Don't want to fall at the last hurdle, only 3 days to go and we can have a rest. lol

C'mon guys! Don't let those BJ fans pull the rug from under our feet. Take a break from here and go vote!

I like Madonna, I respect her and her fans but I will never vote for her in any poll against Michael.

If you don't want Michael to win vote any other artist in this poll.

If you support Madonna, is like winning Michael an Michael's fans in that poll.

Don't you realize it yet?

If you can't understand why we are not voting for Michael for Most Outrageous Moment then there is no point trying to explain anything to you. I explain everything and then you ask the same questions in response. I am finished discussing this with you as it is going no where. Now please excuse me, I have to go vote for Madonna.

This is not my point missred07.

Some people just don't wanna realize that they are plenty of candidates to support except Madonna.

Madonna is winning so it will be easier to make her come 1st than starting to vote for someone else. You don't like Madonna? I don't care. She is going to win anyway.

Ok...

Anyway back on topic, I can't believe how far ahead we are. Well done to everyone here for voting like crazy. We can do this. :D

We just went down in Bon Jovi Poll so dont get too confident
on our lead it can change very quickly over night.

Please know the LAST DAYS of the POLL Votes Tally will be FROZEN so you wont see
the results of your voting untill the announcement on the 28th. you MUSt keep voting then

When we voted for MTV BEST fan forum Votes were frozen with Kayne West forum in the lead
But when results came in we were proclaimed the winners. So make sure you VOTE Heavy the
Last Days so we dont get over taken by BJ and BSB fans.

MJJC does not condone cheating in Fan Polls. Any links to autobot scripts referenced
from the Bon Jovi fan Forum will be deleted and not allowed on our board. I think all
MJ fans have agreed that we we dont need those methods to honor Michael.

Thanks for you cooperation :)

Michael's percentage continues to drop. C'mon guys, we can do this. VOTE! Don't give up! Michael's percentage has been decreasing since this morning. We haven't been able to turn it around. :sad: We can not let the last 2.5 days mirror today. We need to do this for Michael. :wub:

Back