Most Iconic VMA Performance

I vote every day, roughly 50 times spread out through the day. That's the least I can do. I hope it works. :wub:

Last edited:
Voted. :wub: Keep voting guys*

Thank you for voting!
Madonna, “Like a Virgin” (1984) 0.41%

Guns N’ Roses, “Welcome to the Jungle” (1988) 0.21%

The Rolling Stones, “Mixed Emotions” (1989) 0.07%

Bon Jovi, “Livin’ on a Prayer”/”Wanted Dead or Alive” (1989) 39.57%

Michael Jackson, “The Way You Make Me Feel”/”Scream”/”Beat It”/”Smooth Criminal” Medley (1995) 54.72%

Diddy, Faith Evans, 112, Sting, “I’ll Be Missing You” (1997) 0.02%

Aerosmith, Run DMC, Kid Rock, “Walk This Way” (1999) 0.06%

Eminem, “The Real Slim Shady”/”The Way I Am” (2000) 0.06%

Britney Spears, “I’m a Slave 4 U” (2001) 2.44%

Lady Gaga, “Paparazzi” (2009) 2.44%

Return To Poll

:heart:
souldreamer7

Voted!!!!!
kermit.gif

Don't fall asleep!

:nono:

It says a lot about the dedication of Michael Jackson fans when we are winning 2 polls and the fans of the other artists have to join together to try and beat us in at least one. Keep up the good work everyone. ;)

It says a lot about the dedication of Michael Jackson fans when we are winning 2 polls and the fans of the other artists have to join together to try and beat us in at least one. Keep up the good work everyone. ;)

You said it, KingMike, we are the best and most loyal fans in the world!!

It'll be super cool if MTV is going to show the whole 1995 performance from the medley to the Dangerous routine to YANA finale, just like the way it is on the HIStory DVD, on Sunday!

The complete performance is not only iconic, but also one of Michael's best. :punk:

MJ fans you are awesome. Michael’s poll numbers have been going up at a steady rate all morning. Once again you have proven that MJ has the best fans in the world. Great job and please keep it up until August 24!

I vote my fingers off in all my free time. Just can't wait till tomorrow for the two MTV polls to wrap up, so I can focus on the Billboard poll. Why do they always have to have these polls together?

It'll be super cool if MTV is going to show the whole 1995 performance from the medley to the Dangerous routine to YANA finale, just like the way it is on the HIStory DVD, on Sunday!

The complete performance is not only iconic, but also one of Michael's best. :punk:

I still have the entire performance taped on VHS from the night it was aired :punk: :wild:
Ah, memories :wub:

Keep on voting, I am. Let's not fail in the final few hours. Well done everyone for keeping Michael where he belongs.

Back