Most played song on the new album

Monster....nothing iller or killer more than this song !

Hollywood Tonight by far to me. Followed by Best Of Joy and Monster.

My absolute fave one is "Behind the mask" ... :clapping:
Followed by "Best of joy" :wub: At first, that song gave me the 'creeps' ... It's such a TRUE song though as Michael is the ONLY ONE that can comfort me in my darkest hour...

Indeed, the album does have a 'tainted' feeling... it 'feels' like when you listen to the songs... Michael knew his time here was up... :no:
"I am forever..." yep :better:

I think the best song on the new album, and the first song I listen to, is "(I Can't Make It) Another Day".

why not Much to Soon? The most amazing song ever!

"Behind the Mask". It gives me chills! Michael's energy in that song is just overwhelming :wub: I love the chorus: "who do ya looove -hee he-..." I hear it even in my dreams! :D
"Another Day" is following.

Last edited:
"Hollywood Tonight", "The way u love me" and "Behind the Mask".
I can't decide which is my favorite. If I have to I think I choose "The way u love me". I know that this song is very simple, the same words are still repeated but I like the way how he sings it 'to me' :)

Michaels albums have to me always been good from top to bottom ( which I cannot say for other artists' albums) without me wanting to skip a track because I dislike it too much.

Same goes for "Michael"

I can listen to the whole album over and over without wishing to miss a track.

So my answer is ALL of them ... but Hold my Hand I've listened to most for obvious reasons seeing it was released 1st & because it's just so beautiful.

all the songs! whenever i listned to that album i listen to the whole album straight through!

Back